ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Latest word on fans at games in 2020?
luv 12:12 PM 06-05-2020
There are so many scenarios that have been thrown out there: fans as usual, no fans, 25% fans and no alcohol sales, etc. I'm just getting antsy. I WANT TO KNOW!!!
[Reply]
staylor26 12:14 PM 06-05-2020
If mass protests/riots are ok then we should be allowed to have some fans.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 12:23 PM 06-05-2020
If you think the owners are going to willingly turn down money, then you're delusional.

edit: I could see owners limiting the front row tickets to create separation between general public and the team personnel. Don't sell the first 20 rows or so to protect the players.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:24 PM 06-05-2020
Texas as of now is okay with 50% capacity.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 12:39 PM 06-05-2020
They’re limiting it to only X-Factor at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:15 PM 06-05-2020
Freighters don't give a fuck. He's never gone to a game before this shit show
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 01:45 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
They’re limiting it to only X-Factor at Arrowhead.
:-)
[Reply]
luv 02:50 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:
If you think the owners are going to willingly turn down money, then you're delusional.

edit: I could see owners limiting the front row tickets to create separation between general public and the team personnel. Don't sell the first 20 rows or so to protect the players.
You do realize that people in those front 20 rows have more than likely had their seats for a number of years, and that they've already paid for this year, right? You say they won't turn down money, but you think they're going to want hundreds (or thousands) of pissed off fans? That seems pretty delusional, too. If you're not going to allow all fans in, then I say it's better not to allow any fans in.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 02:56 PM 06-05-2020
We won't really know until we see if we are going to have a 2cd wave this fall/winter.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:57 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by luv:
You do realize that people in those front 20 rows have more than likely had their seats for a number of years, and that they've already paid for this year, right? You say they won't turn down money, but you think they're going to want hundreds (or thousands) of pissed off fans? That seems pretty delusional, too. If you're not going to allow all fans in, then I say it's better not to allow any fans in.
This is what I'm thinking. Also, a lot of season tickets are bought by groups of people that travel together. If they can only let 25% of them in....well that's going to cause all sorts of problems.

Thing is, if they're not going to let fans, or a certain number in, they need to be informing them soon so they can have time to adjust their plans or whatever. They can't wait until August to do it. But it seems like the NFL is dragging their feet in the hopes they'll be able to have full stadiums. They're in a tough spot for sure.
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:59 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
We won't really know until we see if we are going to have a 2cd wave this fall/winter.

The NFL doesn't have the luxury of being able to play "wait and see".
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 03:02 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
The NFL doesn't have the luxury of being able to play "wait and see".
Right. JMO but things will calm down as the summer goes along and the NFL will start the season as normal. Then Covid will rear its ugly head and then the NFL will regrettably either cancel attendance or games all together.

[Reply]
Bugeater 03:06 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Right. JMO but things will calm down as the summer goes along and the NFL will start the season as normal. Then Covid will rear its ugly head and then the NFL will regrettably either cancel attendance or games all together.

True, that's a scenario that could easily play out, and no one could complain about it at that point.
[Reply]
O.city 03:16 PM 06-05-2020
We’ll have a pretty good idea here in about a week or so

If all these outdoor protests happen and we don’t get spikes I don’t see why we can’t have sports
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 03:22 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
We’ll have a pretty good idea here in about a week or so

If all these outdoor protests happen and we don’t get spikes I don’t see why we can’t have sports
Yeah other than the whole summer vs winter thing that makes that Covid spread.

[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up