ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 95
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick, Tyrann and friends have something to say
Dante84 07:18 PM 06-04-2020

#StrongerTogether pic.twitter.com/sfwF9Uvgaa

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) June 5, 2020

We love and support our players. We’re proud of you Patrick and Tyrann.@PatrickMahomes @Mathieu_Era https://t.co/JwL6p0vzP6

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) June 5, 2020

We, the NFL, condemn racism and the systematic oppression of Black People. We, the NFL, admit we were wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier and encourage all to speak out and peacefully protest. We, the NFL, believe Black Lives Matter. #InspireChange pic.twitter.com/ENWQP8A0sv

— NFL (@NFL) June 5, 2020

[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:17 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
How many of those fans were black? We all know that is okay so those do not count.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
True........... And what about Mixed races that have the N word pass?
[Reply]
fan4ever 09:19 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I agree,

You know what else is RIDICULOUS?

Blacks killing other Blacks and as a whole ignoring that as their BIGGEST issue. I guess that one takes self reflection on ones culture, so I can see why you would skip it and go to issue number 2.

Both need to be dealt with, but I've yet to see black leaders give a shit about the part that makes up 90% of black murder deaths.

but hey w/e
It's far easier to tell others to put their houses in order than to take care of your own...and bonus...you get to be called a hero for doing it.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:23 AM 06-05-2020
Name one,

Would you like me to show the general analytics? Because BLM searches are a great way to see the general populations interest points.

I don't see Kaep/Mahomes/ANY athlete calling out Black on Black violence as a persistent cause they get behind.
You don't think local community activists are looking into economic and social development for many of these communities? Or that athletes are spending tons of time with things like youth organizations or combating poverty? Go to your local united way. They are there.

And just because black on black violence exists doesn't mean police protest can't also exist. Nobody says we shouldn't tackle the opioid crisis because opioid addictions exist.
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:23 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
Man, I wish Mahomes had stayed out of the fray on this.
Me too. Nothing you say about this is helpful. I haven't been able to watch any sports shows all week because of this bullshit.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:25 AM 06-05-2020
Name one,

Would you like me to show the general analytics? Because BLM searches are a great way to see the general populations interest points.

I don't see Kaep/Mahomes/ANY athlete calling out Black on Black violence as a persistent cause they get behind.
shut up racist

Also I'm not your research assistant. Google it yourself
[Reply]
eDave 09:26 AM 06-05-2020
Poor Mods. ��
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:27 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
You don't think local community activists are looking into economic and social development for many of these communities? Or that athletes are spending tons of time with things like youth organizations or combating poverty? Go to your local united way. They are there.

And just because black on black violence exists doesn't mean police protest can't also exist. Nobody says we shouldn't tackle the opioid crisis because opioid addictions exist.

If they don’t want racial things brought up they should stick to police brutality, but they never do. They only want to discuss white on black cases which immediately loses a lot of people.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:29 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:

I'm not saying both can't exist. I'm saying one DOESN'T exist which discredit the other in my eyes and the eyes of many Americans.

People don't give a shit about black peoples lives (one virtue signalling right now) they only seem to care if a police officer is involved (less than 1%)

Protest both, stand up for both. DON'T PICK AND CHOOSE.

Where have these people been EVERY FUCKING year? Chicago didn't just get bad this year... People protested in mass because of Deaths in Iraq, yet we lost less military members in Iraq than we have BLACK CITIZENS in Chicago over last couple of years.

When is enough, enough.

If you are marching and protesting now, WHY THE LITERALLY FUCK haven't you been doing it in Chicago/other cities for years?
[Reply]
carcosa 09:30 AM 06-05-2020
I'm not saying both can't exist. I'm saying one DOESN'T exist which discredit the other in my eyes and the eyes of many Americans.

People don't give a shit about black peoples lives (one virtue signalling right now) they only seem to care if a police officer is involved (less than 1%)

Protest both, stand up for both. DON'T PICK AND CHOOSE.

Where have these people been EVERY FUCKING year? Chicago didn't just get bad this year... People protested in mass because of Deaths in Iraq, yet we lost less military members in Iraq than we have BLACK CITIZENS in Chicago over last couple of years.

When is enough, enough.

If you are marching and protesting now, WHY THE LITERALLY FUCK haven't you been doing it in Chicago/other cities for years?
The Chicago talking point is so fucking tired, dude. You don't know what the fuck you're even talking about. Just shut up
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:31 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
shut up racist

Also I'm not your research assistant. Google it yourself
Suck a dick, facts are facts. If you don't give a shit about black lives or other human lives 24/7 thats on you.

Black people are murdered every fucking day in Chicago, but you care about this because police were involved. I care when innocent people are killed every fucking day.

I just find it hypocritical as shit that the only time someone speaks out is when it has police involved.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:31 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
The Chicago talking point is so ****ing tired, dude. You don't know what the **** you're even talking about. Just shut up
Reeeeeee
[Reply]
carcosa 09:32 AM 06-05-2020
Suck a dick, facts are facts. If you don't give a shit about black lives or other human lives 24/7 thats on you.

Black people are murdered every fucking day in Chicago, but you care about this because police were involved. I care when innocent people are killed every fucking day.

I just find it hypocritical as shit that the only time someone speaks out is when it has police involved.
Again I am asking you to shut up idiot
[Reply]
carcosa 09:34 AM 06-05-2020
There's a 0% chance BleedingRed cares about black people getting shot in Chicago when it's not in the context of arguing with people about Black Lives Matter. It's classic concern trolling and it adds nothing of value to the discussion.

So just shut up
[Reply]
Mecca 09:34 AM 06-05-2020
Ok I'm not your research assistant, google it yourself just made me crack up.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:35 AM 06-05-2020
Name a BLM Protest that marched to stop violence in Chicago. Or any major city..

I'll wait,go ahead find ONE PROTEST from BLM that sole purpose was to call out the violence inside of the African American community.
At least do some further research into what they are meaning by “end systemic oppression” instead of just doubling down on stupidity. The system is in place for you to constantly fall back on this argument every time a protest like this comes up. It’s hard to really point out the system to you when you’re actively involved in it.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 95
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up