KChiefs1 03:29 AM 06-05-2020
https://youtu.be/PtmUdiCwJjI
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:54 AM 06-05-2020

KC has some of the nicest people I ever met in my life 🙏🏾❤️💛

— Willie Gay Jr. (@WillieG___) June 5, 2020

[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:18 AM 06-05-2020
I really hope all the hard work off the field thats been reported is true, and this guy is soaking up virtual work and instruction.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 11:58 AM 06-05-2020
Highlights:

Willie Gay earned rave reviews at running back before Chiefs draft

A major SEC head coach called Gay the “best running back at the high school level he’s ever seen.”

“Andy Reid talked to Dan Mullen, the head coach at Florida, before the draft and Mullen said he was the best running back at the high school level he’s ever seen,” said Palmer. “Now he only played a couple games at running back, but that shows you the type of athlete they’re getting at the linebacker spot to help out this defense that can go in there and stuff the run but also Andy Reid wants him to be that guy that can go out and cover tight ends and cover running backs in the passing game with that athletic ability.”

Willie Gay put on a clinic at the NFL Combine by running the 40-yard dash in 4.46 seconds as a 240 pound linebacker. That’s faster than wideouts like Jalen Reagor or CeeDee Lamb or running backs like D’Andre Swift and Cam Akers. He also put up the second highest vertical leap among linebackers at 39.5 inches.

https://apple.news/AbS7Y-lxBNbW_0MAg1f6I0Q
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 12:19 PM 06-05-2020
He's a little raw but if House can coach him up we got ourselves DJ 2.0 people
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:50 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
Highlights:

A major SEC head coach called Gay the “best running back at the high school level he’s ever seen.”

“Andy Reid talked to Dan Mullen, the head coach at Florida, before the draft and Mullen said he was the best running back at the high school level he’s ever seen,” said Palmer. “Now he only played a couple games at running back, but that shows you the type of athlete they’re getting at the linebacker spot to help out this defense that can go in there and stuff the run but also Andy Reid wants him to be that guy that can go out and cover tight ends and cover running backs in the passing game with that athletic ability.”

Willie Gay put on a clinic at the NFL Combine by running the 40-yard dash in 4.46 seconds as a 240 pound linebacker. That’s faster than wideouts like Jalen Reagor or CeeDee Lamb or running backs like D’Andre Swift and Cam Akers. He also put up the second highest vertical leap among linebackers at 39.5 inches.

I honestly thought this was a CEH article at first. Thanks for posting.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:16 AM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
He's a little raw but if House can coach him up we got ourselves DJ 2.0 people
Let's not forget House coached up Josh Allen who was so so before that happened.
[Reply]
Buckweath 07:56 AM 06-07-2020
I feel great about this defense. I would expect Gay to be good early. The only real question mark left is the CB position IMO.

Otherwise this team is ready to bully other teams around.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:39 AM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
Highlights:

The season can’t start soon enough.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:02 PM 07-13-2020
Remembering the LB’s we had once DJ was done.

Ramik Wilson, Ukeme Eligwe, Terrence Smith, Reggie Ragland, Anthony Hitchens, Justin March-Lillard

Oof. This dude is going to finally be a baller we need at LB. I think he’s going to blow up.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:18 PM 07-13-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Remembering the LB’s we had once DJ was done.

Ramik Wilson, Ukeme Eligwe, Terrence Smith, Reggie Ragland, Anthony Hitchens, Justin March-Lillard

Oof. This dude is going to finally be a baller we need at LB. I think he’s going to blow up.
The fact that PFF had Gay rated so high in coverage is what really intrigues me. Underneath passes to RBs have killed us for the last couple years, although it did get a bit better toward the end of last season. But it was still bad.

That, and the fact that he's an athletic freak with mean streak. Growing up with his last name probably helped with the mean streak. Kill or be killed.

Willie Gay Jr: 93.9 PFF coverage grade since 2017

1st among NFL Draft LBs pic.twitter.com/WJe6xZrI6t

— PFF College (@PFF_College) April 25, 2020

[Reply]
RunKC 03:03 PM 07-17-2020
Dude is going to be a monster

Willie Gay Jr. is going to be a beast this year. pic.twitter.com/9o0MAx8bxE

— Dante' Jones (@Dantej21) July 15, 2020

[Reply]
poolboy 03:22 PM 07-17-2020
seems like our back seven is gonna have a lot of flexibility
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:42 PM 07-17-2020
....You'd probably get a workout vid like that out of just about every NFL LB
[Reply]
kccrow 04:06 PM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Total cunt, terrible talent evaluator, hated by everyone....has anyone ever seen kccrow and Scott Pioli in the same room together?
Total cunt? Yes, I hate most people.

Terrible talent evaluator? Debatable, but likely a better track record than Scott Pioli.

Hated by everyone? While more probable than not, unlikely to include "everyone."

Scott Pioli? I'm not near enough the neat freak or am I incompetent enough to emulate much less be Scott Pioli.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 49
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up