ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Sad
Rasputin 01:25 AM 06-07-2020
My daughters dog passed she was like a grandbaby to me. We loved her this is tragic to our family. This breaks my heart. Miyah and my daughter have been through a lot together I watched Miyah as my daughter got on her feet and with life battles had to over come a lot of obstacles. I was single parent and so proud of her today but Miyah was her best friend in the world she was her child. She needs prayers. Miyah was attacked by a big dog and my daughter even tried to do mouth to mouth to save her and covered herself in blood.

:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:29 AM 06-07-2020
I understand completely. They provide us such joy & love. They are always happy to see us too.

Lost her last year. I understand the pain.

[Reply]
RINGLEADER 08:36 AM 06-07-2020
So sorry to hear — prayers sent.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 09:44 AM 06-07-2020
So sorry to hear of this. Make sure your daughter (and you) get the support needed to get through this. Sending prayers for peace, strength and comfort to you both. XOXO
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:47 AM 06-07-2020
Very sorry bud, here’s hoping time will lessen the blow
[Reply]
cabletech94 09:51 AM 06-07-2020
man i hate to read this. hugs to you and your kiddo brother. i havent had a dog since my rescue dog died of old age. i only had her for a few years. this is terrible news. hugs bro.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:52 AM 06-07-2020
Wow last night was tough. My daughter has been historical at times until she finally fell asleep but I'm really worried about how this is going affect her life and go into depression.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 10:33 AM 06-07-2020
Fuck man. That’s terrible. I’m so sorry for your loss. Do you have anymore pics you’d like to share?
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:37 AM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:
Fuck man. That’s terrible. I’m so sorry for your loss. Do you have anymore pics you’d like to share?
Not at the moment they are on my old phone but maybe later this week i will post some if i can figure it out.

Thanks

I was going take her kayaking with me next weekend she loves the lake :-)
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:24 PM 06-07-2020
Ah man, that sucks. Really sorry you had to go through something that traumatic. CP has lots of good pet owners, and people who understand what a loss like this is all about. Hang in there.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up