ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 95
« First < 45859192939495
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick, Tyrann and friends have something to say
Dante84 07:18 PM 06-04-2020

#StrongerTogether pic.twitter.com/sfwF9Uvgaa

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) June 5, 2020

We love and support our players. We’re proud of you Patrick and Tyrann.@PatrickMahomes @Mathieu_Era https://t.co/JwL6p0vzP6

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) June 5, 2020

We, the NFL, condemn racism and the systematic oppression of Black People. We, the NFL, admit we were wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier and encourage all to speak out and peacefully protest. We, the NFL, believe Black Lives Matter. #InspireChange pic.twitter.com/ENWQP8A0sv

— NFL (@NFL) June 5, 2020

[Reply]
DaFace 04:51 PM 06-21-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Not sure why you'd get flamed for that. I don't really care if they kneel, if fans yell home of the Chiefs, if fans protest the protest.
Yep. Hundreds of people are obnoxious during the anthem. I have trouble believing anyone will give a shit of someone is standing backwards. Might be a little awkward staring at the people behind you though.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:01 PM 06-21-2020
It's nice to know that there will be people staring at my dick at Chiefs games because they don't approve. While you're down there you can suck it
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:15 PM 06-21-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
It's nice to know that there will be people staring at my dick at Chiefs games because they don't approve. While you're down there you can suck it
More likely to punch you there.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:25 PM 06-21-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Should the CHIEFS end their sponsor agreement with PRICE CHOPPER? http://youtu.be/GcpheawnOuw CHIEFS AND CHOPPER CHIEFS AND CHOPPER CHIEFS AND CHOPPER
While I disapprove of male cheerleaders, I'm not going to make a big deal about it. I'll just look at the female ones instead.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 05:54 PM 06-21-2020
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I was thinking that the fans who oppose kneeling could do their own silent and peaceful protest of the kneeling. Simply turn their backs during player introduction. I would think that would be a peaceful way to show displeasure with their action. I would think that a lot of fans would be on board with doing this. And for those close minded assholes getting ready to flame me, why would it be okay for the players to protest but not the fans?
Not sure the players are going to see you turning your back. You’d have to get almost an entire stadium to do this and you’re out of your mind if you think that many people in the stadium are actually linking the protest with a disrespect to the flag anymore. No one is paying to see you play so it’s not really much of a platform for you. The players kneeling are in the spotlight because they are literally in the spotlight. It’s who everyone came to see. Turn your back during the introductions all you want but most people will continue to watch the most exciting part of the pregame buildup.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:32 PM 06-21-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
While I disapprove of male cheerleaders, I'm not going to make a big deal about it. I'll just look at the female ones instead.

I wish i had a career being a male cheerleader and holding up & spotting girls in pyramid by holding onto their asses to support them as they clime up the pyramid. You get to look up the skirts from holding them up.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:50 PM 06-21-2020
Not gonna read the comments as I'm sure theres plenty of stupid ones.

Glad we have 2 of the best leaders in the league and I'm not taking about the Patriot Way bullshit either. 2 men who talk it and back it up. Its truly a blessing to be a fan of this team.
[Reply]
Page 95 of 95
« First < 45859192939495
Up