ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Josh Rosen
Direckshun 08:54 PM 05-31-2020
The Dolphins are going to deal this guy asap.

We all know Veach would rather ingest bleach than hold onto a late round pick, and we have a 7th rounder for 2021, still.

If Rosen could be had for that 7th, wouldn’t you pull the trigger?

The guy has been dealt the shittiest hand in the NFL since rookie contract Alex Smith.

He’s 23.

And while he probably never was a starting QB in this league, he could manage as a 3rd stringer in 2020 with 2nd string upside should Henne move on after this year.

Thoughts?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:00 PM 09-06-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
You're never ****ing right about ANYTHING.

You downvoted me for stating that the Chiefs would take a running back early in the 2020 draft on multiple occasions. You've consistently backed shitty players and your football IQ, much like your regular IQ, hovers somewhere around Zero.

You're a narcissistic, homophobic asshole who also pretends to be a psychologist but in reality, you're a phony know-nothing Quack.

You're a worthless twat of a man.
Triggered AGAIN I see !! :-)

At least you have recognized yourself and owning that you are another George Costanza. That is a positive.:-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:47 PM 09-06-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Triggered AGAIN I see !! :-)

At least you have recognized yourself and owning that you are another George Costanza. That is a positive.:-)
Triggered? By you? The phoniest person on Chiefsplanet? The guy that posts Alex Jones Youtube videos on CP?

:-) :-) :-) :-)

And it's pretty clear that even after nearly 20 years of posting here, you know absolutely NOTHING about me.

Keep burying your head in the sand, Grandpa. The real world is too scary for your racist, homophobic ass.

PS - I have no fucking idea why you keep mentioning a fictional character on a 90's TV show. What the fuck is that?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:50 PM 09-06-2020
Josh Rosen signed with the Buccaneers Practice Squad, so he'll finally have a chance to work with a real offensive-minded coach.

He won't have too many chances left if he flames out in Tampa.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:27 PM 08-18-2021
Trash

QB Josh Rosen went unclaimed on waivers after being released by the 49ers on Tuesday. The 10th overall pick in the 2018 NFL draft is now a free agent.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) August 18, 2021

[Reply]
Stryker 06:40 AM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Trash

What i find so funny is that he had a chip on his shoulder when he got drafted at #10 - "Everyone who passed on me is going to regret it!" Really? :-):-):-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:39 PM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
What i find so funny is that he had a chip on his shoulder when he got drafted at #10 - "Everyone who passed on me is going to regret it!" Really? :-):-):-)
No wonder Arizona moved on after one year.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:11 PM 08-21-2021
I feel absolutely awful for this guy, he may or may not have been a good one... but we'll never know because his career was fucked the day he was drafted

Rick Mirer didn't even have it this bad
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up