ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 256 of 256
« First < 156206246252253254255256
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:51 PM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Were you fortunate enough to get in on the playtest for Hades 2? I know you loved the first one and I see it roaming around the pirate sites.

No I didn't, but I just heard someone compare this as Doom Eternal (Hades 2) to Doom 2016 (Hades) because of new mechanics and that has me worried. I did not jive with what Doom Eternal did after 2016.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:15 PM 04-19-2024
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
No I didn't, but I just heard someone compare this as Doom Eternal (Hades 2) to Doom 2016 (Hades) because of new mechanics and that has me worried. I did not jive with what Doom Eternal did after 2016.
I obviously loved the original doom games but ya the newer ones didn't do much for me. Weird I had not seen it compared to doom, I was browsing the forums a bit.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:02 AM Today
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
Finally fired up FF7 Rebirth. I'm in Chapter 4 I believe and it's good, but hasn't really grabbed me yet. Remake hooked me pretty early and I blasted through it. For everyone that mentioned Chadley...holy shit I'm already done with him. I might have to mute my controller speaker.

Should have been GOTY when it came out, imo.
I am still only in Chapter 11 and parts of it have grown on me. My biggest gripes so far really are some of the tedious mini games such as the Ft Condor one or that robot one. I had to search online to see if playing them in hard mode impacted anything. Since it didn't, I did the bare minimum to get past them and move on.

Chadley is the Jar Jar Binks of Rebirth. Why the developers felt he needed that much time is beyond me as I know of no one who likes him. I get him being there for the combat simulator and developing materia, but his stupid music box that you can't disable without killing all volume and his constant cutting in after almost every discovery really gets tiresome. Hoping that in the third installment the scale him back significantly.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
IIRC there were a few that liked FF16 here. Just released the DLC along with a massive QOL change patch.
I love FF 16. So the new Leviathan DLC is out? I really haven't picked that up since I beat their first DLC and I started on Rebirth.
[Reply]
Page 256 of 256
« First < 156206246252253254255256
Up