ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4008 of 4898
« First < 3008350839083958399840044005400640074008 40094010401140124018405841084508 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:38 AM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Payton is expected to bring the the Saints’ strength and conditioning coach with him to Denver

:-)
Imagine if it were that simple to fix your injury issues.....and you failed to do it all these years. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:41 AM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Imagine if it were that simple to fix your injury issues.....and you failed to do it all these years. :-)
Imagine being excited about a strength and conditioning coach.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:41 AM 02-15-2023
What Knowmo is trying to say is that the Broncos are brokedicks like the Chargers without the talent.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:42 AM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
If Reid retires and Pat starts running the offense ala Peyton. I would like to get Vrabel as long as he lets Pat be Pat and lets Pat choose his O coordinator.
Fuck no. Why anybody would want a meathead coach like Vrabel is beyond me.

We have Mahomes. We're the anti-Titans.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:42 AM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I know that you hate Nagy, but to compare him to those 2 is just disingenuous.
Nagy did pretty good work in Chicago, all things considered. But we've gone over this already.

I think he's a quality coach. The Xs and Os won't worry me at all with a transition from Reid to Nagy.

And the leadership/organization stuff can/will be learned via observation and osmosis.

That's the one thing that really confuses me about the lack of interest in Bieniemy. Look, i get that he's not the tactical mastermind that's running this offense. But are you telling me that many/most organizations won't benefit from having a guy who simply has a window into how Reid does things? How he organizes his OTAs, training camps and practices is likely to be more valuable to most teams than whiteboard shit.

Do we really think EB didn't pick up on ANY of that?

I still can't believe the Eagles hired Gannon over EB. That's just such a bad call.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:42 AM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Not really. Look at the way he conducted himself when things got rough in Chicago. He fucking CRATERED team morale with his bullshit, and it's obvious when you read interviews about his actions within the organization. Not to mention his complete failure to design any sort of offense around the QB he was working with at the time, instead slamming square pegs into round holes.
He got almost no support from his GM. Maybe he wouldn't have had to slam square pegs into round holes if his fucking GM had actually, you know, found some fucking round pegs.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:43 AM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
They sign brokedick players, then can’t figure out why they’re on IR all the time. They been asking Bolles what he thinks the solution is? :-):-)

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:45 AM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He got almost no support from his GM. Maybe he wouldn't have had to slam square pegs into round holes if his fucking GM had actually, you know, found some fucking round pegs.
Don't care. When you've got a blatantly obvious dual threat QB in Fields and stubbornly run a conventional offense instead of tailoring it to his strengths you've lost the fucking plot.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:46 AM 02-15-2023
Don't care. When you've got a blatantly obvious dual threat QB in Fields and stubbornly run a conventional offense instead of tailoring it to his strengths you've lost the fucking plot.
Good thing that would be absolutely irrelevant with Mahomes.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:47 AM 02-15-2023
Good thing that would be absolutely irrelevant with Mahomes.
Okay. So he has to have the literal best QB in history to mitigate that shortcoming. Man, sure sounds a lot like Gase or Hackett. Kind of my point there.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:48 AM 02-15-2023
Okay. So he has to have the literal best QB in history to mitigate that shortcoming. Man, sure sounds a lot like Gase or Hackett. Kind of my point there.
Again, you're just being completely disingenuous.

I know this might be shocking to you, but Nagy was also a very young first time HC, and it's possible that he's learned from his experience.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:48 AM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
**** no. Why anybody would want a meathead coach like Vrabel is beyond me.

We have Mahomes. We're the anti-Titans.
Vrabel is pretty smart and the Titans D is always good. He got hamstrung with the organization tying itself to Tannehill and Henry and the GM paid the price for that. Titans also had terrible injury history.

Put him with Pat, Veach, and the Chiefs medical staff and keep on trucking.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:50 AM 02-15-2023
Again, you're just being completely disingenuous.

I know this might be shocking to you, but Nagy was also a very young first time HC, and it's possible that he's learned from his experience.
No, you guys just want to hand wave away his bullshit because Mahomes loves him. That's fine. I'm glad they're great friends. But he shouldn't ever be leader of the entire organization. Some of that shit from Chicago makes it a nonstarter.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:52 AM 02-15-2023
He was told he had to win or get fired.

He couldn't win with Fields - even Andy wouldn't have won with Fields; he simply wasn't ready. And he was given a veteran presumptive starter/alternative who shared precisely ZERO of the same characteristics of Fields.

It was god-awful roster management from above that left Nagy in a no-win scenario.

He went 4-3 with Dalton/Foles under center. Meanwhile Fields simply couldn't play and no 'round peg' treatment was going to change that in year 1. Playing the slice w/ Fields wasn't the way to approach that kind of asset. You had to coach him up to play a more tenable style rather than just let him do what he did at OSU.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:52 AM 02-15-2023
No, you guys just want to hand wave away his bullshit because Mahomes loves him. That's fine. I'm glad they're great friends. But he shouldn't ever be leader of the entire organization. Some of that shit from Chicago makes it a nonstarter.
Nobody needs to hand wave anything, because he actually wasn't that bad in terms of W/L for having dog shit at QB.

You're focused on everything but that, because it doesn't support your narrative.
[Reply]
Page 4008 of 4898
« First < 3008350839083958399840044005400640074008 40094010401140124018405841084508 > Last »
Up