ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 288
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
Mecca 12:26 PM 09-11-2018
I watched Louis Riddick say that Derwin James is very similar to Sean Taylor, if that ends up true those teams that let him fall have some serious explaining to do.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:35 PM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Stepping right into the rusher's lane to make a throw. BALLS OF ****ING TEXAS STEEL.

If you haven't read that The Athletic article, Mahomes said that play isn't even designed to get the ball to Sherman but they ran that play in practice multiple times and every time Sherman came free for a TD and it worked that exact way in the game.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:37 PM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I watched Louis Riddick say that Derwin James is very similar to Sean Taylor, if that ends up true those teams that let him fall have some serious explaining to do.
Eh, I think that’s a stretch, but he should definitely be one of the best safeties in the league.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:39 PM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Agreed. I'm already being driven nuts by morons who are mad because Kelce and Hunt weren't involved. They will get theirs.

Grunny and Petro were just discussing how the Chargers game planned against Hunt, and they were playing the run most of the game, so the Chiefs gameplan to just sling it around was a great counter attack.
If this is true the run game will open up soon enough.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:00 PM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
:-)

What is must feel like to be a Bills fan right now....oh man im so thankful for Andy Reid.

Because prior to Reid, we were just like Bills fans.
:-) Excellent point!

It makes it even sweeter it was the Bills. And remember how the pundits slammed us for giving 2 First Round Picks and a 3rd rounder!! Even though we received a 1st back to draft Mahomes- they made it seem like we mortgaged the farm.

Veech would have gave them 3 First rounders- he knew how good Mahomes was! It looks like peanuts now and one of the best trades the Chiefs have ever made.
[Reply]
bowener 01:52 PM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
That angle is fantastic.

If he doesn't drop down, it's probably deflected by 44 into that mess of defenders near the goal-line for an easy shot at a pick.

I also wonder if his eyes were a little off center of target. Look at how 44 dekes a bit as Mahomes starts his delivery. He's clearly not expecting the ball to be that far to his right and he's staring right at Mahomes. Makes you think he did something with his eyes to create that lane.

Fuu******* this kid is good.
I think Patrick looked directly at where Watkins was as he was throwing to where he would be.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 01:56 PM 09-11-2018
Ian Eagle's call on the first td pass was great. Stops mid sentence and just says "Oh the sling!". Perfect. Most underrated announcer in sports.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:59 PM 09-11-2018

I've had a lot of people tell me Mahomes should've slowed down the throw to Watkins, hence the drop. Watch 52. That throwing lane is quite narrow and would've been closed in another fraction of a second. That pass needed heat and was perfectly located. All Watkins. pic.twitter.com/No8txCiPoF

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) September 11, 2018

So that’s why Mahomes put heat on that Watkins drop. LB’s are going to have one hell of a hard time intercepting a ball with that much heat on it.
[Reply]
Molitoth 02:15 PM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:

So that’s why Mahomes put heat on that Watkins drop. LB’s are going to have one hell of a hard time intercepting a ball with that much heat on it.
Anyone blaming Mahomes for that is a nub.
If you can touch it, you can catch it.

If you have both hands on the ball and are making that much money... you better fucking catch it.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 02:26 PM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Ian Eagle's call on the first td pass was great. Stops mid sentence and just says "Oh the sling!". Perfect. Most underrated announcer in sports.
Love the bird. Hate the beard.
[Reply]
tooge 02:46 PM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
This is a dump off for 2 yard gain with Smith. Look at the back, wide open!
In all fairness, it would have been a dumpoff for more like 15 yards
[Reply]
Mecca 02:49 PM 09-11-2018
At least after that play Watkins came back and made a fine catch at the goal line. He catches that ball and his day looks good as that probably a 30 yard play.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:12 PM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Anyone blaming Mahomes for that is a nub.
If you can touch it, you can catch it.

If you have both hands on the ball and are making that much money... you better fucking catch it.
People are actually trying to argue that he should've tried to finesse a quick slant in there?

That's how Pick Sixes happen, lads.

40 years of game managers have made this fanbase stupid.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 03:16 PM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Close 50 air yards here with that angle. ****.

My favorite thing was after the play.

The way all of the defenders react.

You can actually witness their wills breaking. Big play in terms of demoralizing the Charger D.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:17 PM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
People are actually trying to argue that he should've tried to finesse a quick slant in there?

That's how Pick Sixes happen, lads.

40 years of game managers have made this fanbase stupid.
Is that the culprit? I knew something was amiss when Chiefs Fan rated tackling higher than coverage when evaluating CBs.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 288
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Up