« First < 125175215221222223224225 2262272282292352753257251225 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
TEX 10:16 AM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I think you're a complete PA phony.

...ever wonder why Chiefs fans don't hang out on a rival board during their games?
:-)

Exactly! And THAT says it ALL.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:20 AM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

And, no - never wondered that, and I didn't hang out here during the game. I did post twice (I believe), late when I was checking out the commentary.

Honestly,.
:-)...complete BS.

...just like showing up today at 0600.

Honestly, just be honest.
[Reply]
TEX 10:25 AM 11-30-2015
PA?

And, no - never wondered that, and I didn't hang out here during the game. I did post twice (I believe), late when I was checking out the commentary.

Honestly, just put me on ignore if I annoy you so greatly.

Got a better idea... Can you put yourself on IGNORE? :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:31 AM 11-30-2015
:-)...complete BS.

...just like showing up today at 0600.

Didn't realize you were the clock watcher. Maybe you need a hobby. Again, I think I made 2-3 posts late in the game, maybe 2 after. And, yes - I typically get online early in the morning before the kids are up to check sports, fantasy scores, etc.

TEX, Stevieray - apologies that my presence annoys you two so much. It's the Internet and you're on a sports forum.. deal with it or find a different hobby. You're obviously wired poorly if something like my words can drive you both insane.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:37 AM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Denver caught NE in a perfect storm. No Edelman, no Amendola, no Lewis, no OL, Gronk hurt at the end.
The weather definitely played a huge role in this game. NE doesn't miss tackles very often and they don't blatantly drop punts. They are usually far more disciplined.

I think that if the Pats don't drop that punt, then the Pats win. That was a huge turn of events for the Broncos. The Broncos also got incredibly fortunate that they fumbled and recovered.

I know and we had a completely healthy team. Well except for Manning...Clady...Ward...Williams..Ware...Sambrailo...but outside of all those starters we were completely healthy
[Reply]
stevieray 10:39 AM 11-30-2015
. Maybe you need a hobby.
:-), says the donk fan who lives @ Chiefsplanet.

Honestly. just be honest.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:40 AM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. Coward as well - just like KnowMO. Can dish it but CAN'T take it.
lol, I post here whether the Broncos win or lose and I've got the credibility to prove it. Go ahead, go and look at all my posts, what I've said, and when I've said it.

Go ahead, make my day. :-)
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:43 AM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Denver caught NE in a perfect storm. No Edelman, no Amendola, no Lewis, no OL, Gronk hurt at the end.
The weather definitely played a huge role in this game. NE doesn't miss tackles very often and they don't blatantly drop punts. They are usually far more disciplined.

I think that if the Pats don't drop that punt, then the Pats win. That was a huge turn of events for the Broncos. The Broncos also got incredibly fortunate that they fumbled and recovered.
Look at the injury report for both teams please. Broncos are playing with their second string QB too.

thanks for playing.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:43 AM 11-30-2015
I just hope you guys get a playoff win soon... it would relieve a lot of the self-inflicted tension around here.
[Reply]
TEX 10:44 AM 11-30-2015
Didn't realize you were the clock watcher. Maybe you need a hobby. Again, I think I made 2-3 posts late in the game, maybe 2 after. And, yes - I typically get online early in the morning before the kids are up to check sports, fantasy scores, etc.

TEX, Stevieray - apologies that my presence annoys you two so much. It's the Internet and you're on a sports forum.. deal with it or find a different hobby. You're obviously wired poorly if something like my words can drive you both insane.

It's not your presence, it's your being. I dislike phony people and IMO you're the biggest phony on this BB. Just tired of your act... I've been pretty straight forward with you about that over the years because that's how I "deal" with things. Something you know nothing about...

Now go drive your Chevy to a Ford car show and tell those guys how "great" Corvette's are while pretending to like Mustangs...Maybe even join their club? :-)
[Reply]
TEX 10:46 AM 11-30-2015
I just hope you guys get a playoff win soon... it would relieve a lot of the self-inflicted tension around here.
Great Mule Tool - thanks for the well wishes. I'm sure you REALLY mean it...:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 10:47 AM 11-30-2015
...and there it is, the PA BS that's always under the surface.

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:55 AM 11-30-2015
...and there it is, the PA BS that's always under the surface.

Some of you are just so jaded and bent out of shape with something I've said in the last decade plus, that it's pointless to debate, I guess. For the most part, my intentions have been pure over the years and I've been real clear on my sincere thoughts towards the KC fanbase.

You and I have had our little spats here an there and that's unfortunate.
[Reply]
scorpio 11:01 AM 11-30-2015
I'm a Broncos fan and MHM's sycophantic ramblings are annoying. He's Chiefsplanet's pet Broncos fan.
[Reply]
TEX 11:02 AM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by scorpio:
I'm a Broncos fan and MHM's sycophantic ramblings are annoying. He's Chiefsplanet's pet Broncos fan.
Perhaps this best sums it up. Try having listened to them for 15 years.
[Reply]
Page 225 of 4874
« First < 125175215221222223224225 2262272282292352753257251225 > Last »
Up