ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 43
« First < 253132333435 36373839 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs hosting CB Darby
ShowtimeSBMVP 03:37 PM 03-13-2019

Source: #Eagles CB Ronald Darby is expected to visit the #Chiefs tonight. If all goes well, he could sign considering the serious interest.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 13, 2019

[Reply]
loochy 08:33 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Antwan Odom? The fucking basketball player?
Lamar Jamison's best friend?
[Reply]
seaofred 08:34 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Antwan Odom? The fucking basketball player?
No, former Bengal and Titan DE.
[Reply]
In58men 08:36 AM 03-15-2019
My understanding is that physical went well, contract numbers are off.

I can’t expose my source, homeboy is iffy. Take it with a grain of salt fam.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:39 AM 03-15-2019
I don’t know how anyone would expect the numbers to be spot on. I’m sure Darby’s camp is down playing his injury history and teams are gonna want a discount because of it. Oh and our team has a history of pissing off our own returning players. Imagine how they probably get with visiting free agents.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 08:49 AM 03-15-2019
Veach has pretty much backed himself into a corner at cornerback. Don't overspend too much on Darby, but we shouldn't have a complete black hole at corner on the roster. I'm not a big fan of Nelson, but his loss makes us even worse off when our cornerbacks were already awful. Our only hope now is to what, depend on a rookie? What happens when we inevitably have some injuries? We can trade, but the compensation might be steep both in terms of draft capital and contract money. Hard not to think Veach isn't going to end up wasting the affordable years on Mahomes' rookie contract.
[Reply]
loochy 08:51 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Veach has pretty much backed himself into a corner at cornerback. Don't overspend too much on Darby, but we shouldn't have a complete black hole at corner on the roster. I'm not a big fan of Nelson, but his loss makes us even worse off when our cornerbacks were already awful. Our only hope now is to what, depend on a rookie? What happens when we inevitably have some injuries? We can trade, but the compensation might be steep both in terms of draft capital and contract money. Hard not to think Veach isn't going to end up wasting the affordable years on Mahomes' rookie contract.
Well he's not gone from KC yet...maybe they'll end up slightly overpaying, but I don't think that'll be a bank breaker. And you're right, he is kind of backed into a corner.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:52 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
My understanding is that physical went well, contract numbers are off.

I can’t expose my source, homeboy is iffy. Take it with a grain of salt fam.
I have a source that saw him in the building and said everyone noticed how much he's worked on his glutes since the injury
[Reply]
El Jefe 08:58 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Lamar Jamison's best friend?
I laughed way too hard at this.
[Reply]
loochy 09:00 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by El Jefe:
I laughed way too hard at this.
Early 2000s basketball humor FTW!
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:02 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I have a source that saw him in the building and said everyone noticed how much he's worked on his glutes since the injury
Actual source or is this one of those "spotted looking for big screens" jokes?
[Reply]
loochy 09:06 AM 03-15-2019
Were they drooling as he did glute bridges in yoga pants right in front of their eyes?
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:07 AM 03-15-2019
:-)

So your "source" is actually your boyfriend and he was staring at Ronald Darby's butt?
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:08 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Were they drooling as he did glute bridges in yoga pants right in front of their eyes?
Oh baby
[Reply]
loochy 09:12 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
Oh baby
Seriously though...going off topic here...I HATE it when they do these. How am I supposed to not stop and stare at this?

[Reply]
chinaski 09:20 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-)

So your "source" is actually your boyfriend and he was staring at Ronald Darby's butt?
An ass so strong he can clinch his cheeks together and rip your Dick off
[Reply]
Page 35 of 43
« First < 253132333435 36373839 > Last »
Up