ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 34
« First < 232930313233 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****
threebag 01:38 PM 03-10-2020
This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
[Reply]
lewdog 12:22 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Everyone who shops uses the card slider. The only person touching my cash is me...
Let me know how easy it is to sanitize your dollar bills after I wash my hands and wipe my plastic card down.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:35 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Everyone who shops uses the card slider. The only person touching my cash is me...
I'm still not sure what "card slider" we're talking about here. Just the credit card reader? In most cases, I don't have to touch anything but my own credit card unless they require a signature, so I feel like I'm missing something. Hell, all of my cards can even do contactless these days, so probably 75% of places I don't even have physical contact between the card and the reader.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:47 PM 05-06-2020
I've been out at least 20 times since the beginning of March and have always worn rubber gloves and a mask. So far, so good.

We ordered gloves on Amazon in March and they arrived in late April, so we have something like 380 gloves on hand as of today.

I hate cash and absolutely despise it. I never carry it unless it's absolutely necessary.
[Reply]
Graystoke 01:17 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

I hate cash and absolutely despise it. I never carry it unless it's absolutely necessary.
So don't send the you warehouse stacks of Benjamin's I have laying around?

Got it!

PS. I am the same way
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:18 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Let me know how easy it is to sanitize your dollar bills after I wash my hands and wipe my plastic card down.
I heard the guys selling drugs throw their money in the dryer for a little while. :-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:19 PM 05-06-2020
I've been out at least 20 times since the beginning of March and have always worn rubber gloves and a mask. So far, so good.

We ordered gloves on Amazon in March and they arrived in late April, so we have something like 380 gloves on hand as of today.

I've always been a cash guy.

It's nice right now because in not spending it so it just keeps piling up
[Reply]
eDave 01:21 PM 05-06-2020
I always have a couple hundred bucks in my wallet. Never gets used except for pot.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:41 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I always have a couple hundred bucks in my wallet. Never gets used except for pot.
Coke guy takes bitcoin?
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:44 PM 05-06-2020

via GIPHY

[Reply]
SAUTO 01:49 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:

And on the gloves topic, we always have like 50 cases of those things lol.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:51 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
We had close to a hundred gloves and a hundred masks in our home because my wife always makes anyone who's sick wear a mask, so as not to spread it around. I never grew up that way but apparently, she did (Asian), so whatever, I'm good.

She ordered two boxes of Medium gloves and one Extra Large in late March on Amazon, all of which arrived in late April. I've been going through them pretty consistently as I've gone to Home Depot a dozen or more times in the past 14 days, Costco and Ralphs at least a half a dozen along with the Sherwin Williams store, the Ortho and so on.

They go much quickly than I had imagined.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:56 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:

I try to charge absolutely everything to one of our American Express cards because we're Marriott Bonvoy Members and use the hotel points frequently, like at least once a month for Disneyland.

We'll head down on an afternoon to stay at one of the Marriott's or Spring Hill Suites near the entrance so we can relax and swim, then Uber to the Disneyland gate around 7:45am the next morning so we can enter the park as soon as it opens.

We also go to Palm Springs every Spring Break and stay at the 5 Star Marriott or the Renaissance Palm Desert, all on points and I don't think we've paid for a hotel room in 20 years.
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:04 PM 05-06-2020
I try to charge absolutely everything to one of our American Express cards because we're Marriott Bonvoy Members and use the hotel points frequently, like at least once a month for Disneyland.

We'll head down on an afternoon to stay at one of the Marriott's or Spring Hill Suites near the entrance so we can relax and swim, then Uber to the Disneyland gate around 7:45am the next morning so we can enter the park as soon as it opens.

We also go to Palm Springs every Spring Break and stay at the 5 Star Marriott or the Renaissance Palm Desert, all on points and I don't think we've paid for a hotel room in 20 years.
Oh I do all the bills and stuff on cards to get the rewards too.

But I keep a good wad in my pocket and plenty more that I can get to fairly easily. I deal in a lot of cash. Nature of the business I guess. Especially around here. Lots of older people and they love cash.
[Reply]
lewdog 02:05 PM 05-06-2020
We had close to a hundred gloves and a hundred masks in our home because my wife always makes anyone who's sick wear a mask, so as not to spread it around. I never grew up that way but apparently, she did (Asian), so whatever, I'm good.

She ordered two boxes of Medium gloves and one Extra Large in late March on Amazon, all of which arrived in late April. I've been going through them pretty consistently as I've gone to Home Depot a dozen or more times in the past 14 days, Costco and Ralphs at least a half a dozen along with the Sherwin Williams store, the Ortho and so on.

Asians are so good about cleaning. It's really odd but most of them like cleaning and keeping a spotless house.

I should have ordered an Asian instead of a Russian when I bought my wife. Oh well, next one.
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:05 PM 05-06-2020

They really do.
We get them shipped to us monthly with all the regular medical supplies we get.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 34
« First < 232930313233 34 >
Up