ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 34
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****
threebag 01:38 PM 03-10-2020
This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
[Reply]
Graystoke 05:16 PM 03-29-2020
Did you know the worst time to have your refrigerator fail is during a pandemic?

Fucking Kenmore.
Nobody coming out to fix this
[Reply]
2112 05:18 PM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Did you know the worst time to have your refrigerator fail is during a pandemic?

****ing Kenmore.
Oh dude that sucks. Good luck!
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:13 PM 03-29-2020

Fucking Kenmore.
Yeah that’s gotta be a bitch, just what anyone needs right now
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:34 PM 03-29-2020

****ing Kenmore.
Order one on Amazon. They're shipping essentials.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:36 PM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Last I checked we had like 4 in our county. The first one brought it home from a cruise he was like 77. Been wanting to go fishing but I guess that’s on hold now until the 19th. I guess I can always hit the ponds.
Florida has passed the point of no return with exploding cases now. It's creepy me out.
[Reply]
Graystoke 06:42 PM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Order one on Amazon. They're shipping essentials.
It’s either the compressor ($400) or a relay switch($39). Not hearing the classic relay switch click which signifies a faulty component.
Might roll the dice and order the part with the hope of home repair
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:07 PM 03-30-2020
It’s either the compressor ($400) or a relay switch($39). Not hearing the classic relay switch click which signifies a faulty component.
Might roll the dice and order the part with the hope of home repair
Well, isn't an AC just about the entire AC unit? Mine went when I first moved here in Florida and I just bought a new one.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 04:33 PM 03-31-2020
So my school is now canceled until at least may 4th. But I'm still getting paid as if I was still driving the bus. Thinking about taking a part time job at aldi or Kroger to increase my income
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:35 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
So my school is now canceled until at least may 4th. But I'm still getting paid as if I was still driving the bus. Thinking about taking a part time job at aldi or Kroger to increase my income
No distance learning?

OH MY IT HAPPENED
[Reply]
tyecopeland 05:34 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
No distance learning?

OH MY IT HAPPENED
I honestly am not sure what they are doing. We had one day when they knew they were closing and they gave work for 2 weeks. That's over and I haven't heard a plan for distributing work since then. I'm in rural mid mo and many of our students live in the country and dont have internet besides phone data and even that's limited for many.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:52 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
I honestly am not sure what they are doing. We had one day when they knew they were closing and they gave work for 2 weeks. That's over and I haven't heard a plan for distributing work since then. I'm in rural mid mo and many of our students live in the country and dont have internet besides phone data and even that's limited for many.
We have a few that are claiming they do not have internet. But Xfinity and MPLS have opened up their WIFI for the next two months. Much easier here.
Students can also use hot spots on phones. also much easier here.

I have been in front of my computer for two checking attendance and answering questions.

I think the kids need real, structured lessons.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:15 PM 03-31-2020
Any one here or family get it yet?
[Reply]
seclark 06:19 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Got a niece in Florida caught it last week.
Mid 30’s
Haven’t talked to her in years.
My brother told me. His daughter.
sec
[Reply]
O.city 07:12 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Father in laws boss is on a ventilator with it

He’s improving slowly but surely
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:31 PM 03-31-2020