ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 34
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****
threebag 01:38 PM 03-10-2020
This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
[Reply]
eDave 05:38 PM 03-21-2020
I've never, ever seen so many people on Camelback Mountain today.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:55 PM 03-21-2020
I went to Nashville three weeks ago to take my recording console in to be refurbed and modified.

I came home with a NASTY respiratory bug. Thanks shitty Super 8.

I NEVER get sick. EVER.

It had me for a solid two weeks. I didn't go to the hospital, but obviously stayed at home. I'm not saying I had it for sure. But the symptoms were exact, and I can say I've never had anything linger like that. I'm healthy as a horse, but just turned 48. And yeah, I still am a moderate smoker.

I think there are many, many more people walking around with no symptoms or light/moderate symptoms than we have any idea.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:19 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
The gym thing sucks. It's my stress reliever and basically my only hobby as the rest of my life is work or fatherhood. Working out at home blows and my intensity isn't the same, not to mention lack of equipment anyway. Not complaining but it's wrecking my mental health a bit.
I’m walking around the neighborhood. Don’t touch anything. Keep my distance from Neighbors. Take my shoes off and leave them outside before I go back in the house.
[Reply]
eDave 08:22 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I’m walking around the neighborhood. Don’t touch anything. Keep my distance from Neighbors. Take my shoes off and leave them outside before I go back in the house.
Tons of people out walking in the afternoon. AZ is taking this in stride. At least in my area. We're pretty laid back here though. Generally speaking.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:22 PM 03-21-2020
Are you licking your shoes?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:28 PM 03-21-2020
It was 35 and windy here today. If this was any other time, no way in hell would I have taken a walk. But since we are cooped up, we had to.
[Reply]
neech 08:29 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:38 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
old habit from my Respiratory Therapy days. I always took my shoes off when I got home.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:39 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
It was 35 and windy here today. If this was any other time, no way in hell would I have taken a walk. But since we are cooped up, we had to.
85-88 here.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:53 PM 03-21-2020
Not sure why we're even arguing at this point.... everyone is entrenched in their opinion by now. The seriousness of it one way or the other isn't exactly developing, especially given the amount of false or at least isolated news that's coming out.

We'll never even know if the measures that have been taken were too drastic or actually helped the situation.

And on top of all that, if you're crazy desperate to tell someone "I told you so", FFS, wait a month or two and you'll get your chance.... or you'll die.
[Reply]
Monticore 08:56 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Not sure why we're even arguing at this point.... everyone is entrenched in their opinion by now. The seriousness of it one way or the other isn't exactly developing, especially given the amount of false or at least isolated news that's coming out.

We'll never even know if the measures that have been taken were too drastic or actually helped the situation.

And on top of all that, if you're crazy desperate to tell someone "I told you so", FFS, wait a month or two and you'll get your chance.... or you'll die.
Meant for other thread?
[Reply]
threebag 08:59 PM 03-21-2020

You have a headache or fever?
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:34 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Meant for other thread?
Heh, yeah... oh well.
[Reply]
Monticore 09:36 PM 03-21-2020
Heh, yeah... oh well.
I read it is all that matters, and agree. Lol the tone just seemed off for this thread .
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:47 AM 03-22-2020

This was sent to me from a family member that was at Walmart in Hays ks. Fucking people :-)
[Reply]
Page 20 of 34
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up