ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 34
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****
threebag 01:38 PM 03-10-2020
This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 03:21 PM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Who-da-thunk?

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...us-sex-workers

Poor gals need a bailout
I guess we moved to a new location
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:28 PM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
You have a much better chance of being killed by OJ than the Corona virus...
since OJ visits his daughter about a mile from me. I’m realllyyy at risk. :-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:21 PM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Who-da-thunk?

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...us-sex-workers

Poor gals need a bailout
It's a sign...get out of that business!! Your father (if he's around) will be overjoyed...
[Reply]
Dunit35 04:25 PM 03-13-2020
Both my girls were sick this week. Constant vomiting which they passed to me. Had to use a sick day at work today. May have to tomorrow as well. My first sick day since last February. No vomiting for me yet but a lot of toilet abuse.
[Reply]
threebag 05:26 PM 03-13-2020
Shits and giggles

The retail stores were a madhouse today.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:43 PM 03-13-2020
Told you mother fuckers to wash your ASS
[Reply]
Pablo 05:55 PM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Walked to my neighborhood spot to get a couple bottles of a wine my wife likes and they were sold out. Someone panic bought that shit. Owner said he's busier now than the holidays.
I got out to Target close to my house and the liquor was surprisingly untouched. Got my wife some Claws and myself some Busch Light and handle of vodka for good measure. This Target is under construction currently and was really running pretty low on folks. Got there about 3pm. Toilet paper and cleaners were wiped out though. The only booze I noticed that was crushed was the Tito's and some boxed wine. Everything else looked alright. Grocery section has been ransacked as far as dairy and meat go, but I didn't need any of that.
[Reply]
eDave 05:56 PM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Told you mother ****ers to wash your ASS
Told your mother to wash hers.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:58 PM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Told you mother fuckers to wash your ASS
I only wipe my ass with live bats I keep for soup. Something about the possibility of rabies and corona all in one animal really does it for me.
[Reply]
neech 08:49 PM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
Both my girls were sick this week. Constant vomiting which they passed to me. Had to use a sick day at work today. May have to tomorrow as well. My first sick day since last February. No vomiting for me yet but a lot of toilet abuse.

Wow, that was like a whole month ago.
[Reply]
neech 08:52 PM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
https://www.kcur.org/post/kansas-fir...andotte-county

Well shit

First death in Kansas Wyandotte County
Originally Posted by :
TOPEKA, Kansas — A man in his 70s who lived in a long-term care facility in Wyandotte County is the first known death from the new coronavirus in Kansas,
Old people die from stuff like this, doesn't take much to tip them over.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 01:20 AM 03-14-2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxe8Cg3VKu8
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:59 AM 03-14-2020
Made the rounds this morning. Line forming before open at Aldis, people wheeling out flats of cleaning product and bottled water at Home Depot, small Latino corner stores getting decimated by panicked moms. I went in looking for pinto bean seasoning, gone.

I doubt there's a roll of TP on any shelf in Chicago right now. When you see people walking out of the store with nothing in hand, there's no TP there.
[Reply]
cabletech94 01:04 PM 03-14-2020
no TP at the 3 major stores i go to in SE Kansas. Aldi's had no fresh (prepack) hamburger. i've never seen that, they were limiting canned goods to 4 per person.

dogs sleeping with cats stuff.

stay safe friends.
[Reply]
jimidollar 02:47 PM 03-14-2020
Why are there no sports or concerts when there are hundreds of mafks at a time squeezed into the grocery stores? What's the difference? Makes no sense!!!
[Reply]
Page 13 of 34
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up