ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 100
« First < 111718192021 222324253171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs
diqlix 09:12 AM 01-04-2021
Mentions the Chiefs several times, so figured you guys would want to see it.

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

Buffalo has had a top-five scoring defense since Week 12. If not for the Hail Murray they would have finished on a 10-game win streak dating back to before Halloween.

And then there's Josh Allen. The third-year franchise quarterback has, in consecutive weeks, set the Bills single-season records for passing touchdowns and passing yards.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

I go back to that Week 6 loss to the Chiefs. Head coach Sean McDermott picked his poison and let the Chiefs' run game beat them up so that Patrick Mahomes wouldn't. Kansas City rushed for 245 yards and Mahomes passed for 225 yards.

But with about 5 minutes left in the game and down 23-17, the Bills forced a Clyde Edwards-Helaire fumble that would have given the Bills the ball at the Kansas City 31.

They would have had a chance to take the lead against the Chiefs there. But instead, the replay showed Edwards-Helaire's knee was down just before the ball came out. Mahomes took the Chiefs down for the field goal and that provided the final margin of victory.

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was then. The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...insider-notes/
[Reply]
diqlix 03:45 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Bills are going to beat everybody by double digits!
I mean, they have been for over a month now...
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:45 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by daquix:
I mean, they have been for over a month now...
Past results don't indicate future performance.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:46 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by DRM08:
What do you think of the Browns? I think they could be a sneaky tough matchup for KC. Browns have similar power running game to the Raiders, and they have the play action passing game to get into a pretty good shootout like the Raiders did with KC.
They don't have the receivers to punish the Chiefs for selling out to stop the run.

Oakland is problematic because they have a freak athlete at TE that's a matchup nightmare and they have a speedster in Ruggs who can punish you over the top here and there.

Teams like the Browns and Titans etc NEED the running game to work to open the passing game. Kill the head (the ground game) and the body will die (the pass game) with teams like the Browns.
[Reply]
diqlix 03:46 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Indy did handily beat the same Tennessee team that smacked down your Bills team.

Your dismissal of Indy as a threat seems... what's the word... arrogant.
Bills destroyed the Raiders team that beat the Chiefs...

Oh wait, that doesn't help your argument.

See how it doesnt work?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:46 PM 01-04-2021
It's really going to hurt when they beat your Bills then, isn't it?
These Bills fans. :-)

Just like the 49'ers fans. And the Titans fans before them. And the Texans fans. And the Ravens fans.

The very fact that you're here is funny. Even more will be your absence after you lose.

Kansas City isn't afraid of anyone. If they take care of their business, they'll be World Champions AGAIN.

The only thing that stops the Chiefs is the Chiefs. Injuries maybe. That's it.

We don't give a shit about your team.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:46 PM 01-04-2021

[Reply]
diqlix 03:46 PM 01-04-2021
True.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:47 PM 01-04-2021
Sad.

Repeat after me.

"Sorry man, I guess I misread it."
The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs
I’m sure there will be plenty of snark in this thread, but I think the article is true.
:-)
[Reply]
diqlix 03:48 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
:-)
darn, I was hoping you would just be man enough to admit it.

Oh well.
[Reply]
diqlix 03:49 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

Just like the 49'ers fans. And the Titans fans before them. And the Texans fans. And the Ravens fans.

The very fact that you're here is funny. Even more will be your absence after you lose.

Kansas City isn't afraid of anyone. If they take care of their business, they'll be World Champions AGAIN.

Did you copy/paste this from a Patriot's forum?

Sounds just like a Pats fan.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:49 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

What's most funny about these Butt-fingers is that they don't even realize that they're not unique. At all.

They're a dime a dozen. They're just more fans in a long line of fans who've come here, said the same exact shit only to never be seen again.

They're just another in a long line before them: Texans, Titans, 49ers, Steelers, Patriots, Raiders etc.

They're acting like this is our first rodeo or something. Fucking noobs. They'll soon be another body in the KC graveyard.
[Reply]
TEX 03:50 PM 01-04-2021
darn, I was hoping you would just be man enough to admit it.

Oh well.
Guys like you tend to disappear after certain games...Reminds me of a certain Raven fan who showed up here last year, then he was gone. :-)
[Reply]
diqlix 03:50 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
What's most funny about these Butt-fingers is that they don't even realize that they're not unique. At all.

They're a dime a dozen. They're just more fans in a long line of fans who've come here, said the same exact shit only to never be seen again.

They're just another in a long line before them: Texans, Titans, 49ers, Steelers, Patriots, Raiders etc.

They're acting like this is our first rodeo or something. ****ing noobs. They'll soon be another body in the KC graveyard.
Win 1 Super Bowl in 30 years and this is what happens. Sad.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:50 PM 01-04-2021

See how it doesnt work?
Winning by 7 points is your definition of "destroying the Raiders"?

Seems like an "arrogant" interpretation to me.

Yet you claim the Chiefs 9 point victory over the Bills was close.

I would say a better example of a team destroying another team is Tennessee 42 Buffalo 16.
[Reply]
diqlix 03:51 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Guys like you tend to disappear after certain games...Reminds me of a certain Raven fan last year. :-)
I've been here for a decade. I'll be here even if the Bills lose.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 100
« First < 111718192021 222324253171 > Last »
Up