ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Planet friends appreciation thread
Katie 04:28 PM 12-09-2019
Since meeting up with the local group here Sunday, I began to reflect upon one of the coolest aspects of belonging to this board...and that's the people you meet through it.

Since joining, I have met many great people in both KC and outside of it. (Looking at you nzoner, probably my oldest friend). Those of you that live within the Kingdom, I think, can't fully appreciate how frustrating it can be to watch the Chiefs outside of it.

The gathering on Sunday in Phoenix was a breath of fresh air because we could all share the ups and downs together and exchange stories and information about our team. It's a wonderful thing to have and I would encourage any of you out there to make the effort to gather together and get to know one another. Dave, Scho, Fan4ever, Megatron, lewdog are great people and a great bunch to hang with.

We have met some of the best people this way, and it's always nice to put a face to the name!
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:41 PM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
007, OnTheWarpath15, Hammock, BRC, RaiderHater?, Bearcat
LOL no, Raiderhater has hair on top of his head. That's LZEN.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 08:42 PM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Okay, who do you think these gentlemen are? It’s at Nzoners but he’s not in the pic. Everyone is a long time member of Chiefs Planet.
Weird bump, but I see a couple of friends in there.
[Reply]
007 08:48 PM 04-04-2023
Okay, who do you think these gentlemen are? It’s at Nzoners but he’s not in the pic. Everyone is a long time member of Chiefs Planet.

Oh wow. I don't have grey hair in that photo.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 08:52 PM 04-04-2023
The CP Track team? Everyone in that pic prolly runs a sub 4.4 forty....
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:03 PM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Can't be. LZen is the lost member of ZZ Top. He came out of the womb with a beard the size of a Christmas Tree.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:04 PM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
The CP Track team? Everyone in that pic prolly runs a sub 4.4 forty....
You’re just lucky we are not whipping out our 10in manhood.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:06 PM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Weird bump, but I see a couple of friends in there.
A thread about CP friends, someone posted a pic of some of his CP friends. That’s weird?
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:07 PM 04-04-2023
I've never seen those guys in my life. Wait, is that guy on the right Zac Taylor?
[Reply]
DenverChief 11:04 PM 04-04-2023
When I show to these events I want to be the token gay guy - so Titty Meat and Clay can’t be there. Kthxbai
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:35 PM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
When I show to these events I want to be the token gay guy - so Titty Meat and Clay can’t be there. Kthxbai
I've never lost a fight at one of these meet ups
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:05 AM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I've never lost a fight at one of these meet ups
Everybody knows you don't actually fight it. You just roll over and take it.

In the ass.

:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:20 AM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by Spott:
Either that or he’s holding his pants together with duct tape.
Yep... IIRC, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings and had several drinks there, followed by football in the backyard, with a beer in hand the entire time. Note the grass stains as well, and ripped the jeans pretty good.

Never spilled a drop of beer though!
[Reply]
Lzen 07:20 AM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
:-)

Jamie is also much thinner. /shrug
[Reply]
Lzen 07:22 AM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by 007:
Oh wow. I don't have grey hair in that photo.
That was 15 years ago. Man, where has the time gone?
[Reply]
bdj23 07:25 AM 04-05-2023
I'm about 99% sure I walked thru the CP (one of perhaps) tailgate at the Houston playoff game and didn't even know it.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up