ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Planet friends appreciation thread
Katie 04:28 PM 12-09-2019
Since meeting up with the local group here Sunday, I began to reflect upon one of the coolest aspects of belonging to this board...and that's the people you meet through it.

Since joining, I have met many great people in both KC and outside of it. (Looking at you nzoner, probably my oldest friend). Those of you that live within the Kingdom, I think, can't fully appreciate how frustrating it can be to watch the Chiefs outside of it.

The gathering on Sunday in Phoenix was a breath of fresh air because we could all share the ups and downs together and exchange stories and information about our team. It's a wonderful thing to have and I would encourage any of you out there to make the effort to gather together and get to know one another. Dave, Scho, Fan4ever, Megatron, lewdog are great people and a great bunch to hang with.

We have met some of the best people this way, and it's always nice to put a face to the name!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:26 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Katie:
I'm not really that nice. I do pride myself on being a fairly good judge of character!
Fair.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:27 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I felt exactly the same way about you, RR. But after talking with eDave yesterday, I'm neutral about it now, as he says you're a great guy. Maybe sometime we'll watch a game in the same room and piss on each other's legs as fellow Chiefs fans . . .

Oh, and Katie it was very nice to meet you as well.
:-)

You guys actually talked about me yesterday?

You seem nice.

Piss on my leg and we'll have problems though.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:28 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Just **** already.
Man, you sounded just like your old lady's pimp right there. you guys hang out a lot while she's off whoring?:-)
[Reply]
Nzoner 06:42 PM 12-09-2019
Since meeting up with the local group here Sunday, I began to reflect upon one of the coolest aspects of belonging to this board...and that's the people you meet through it.

Since joining, I have met many great people in both KC and outside of it. (Looking at you nzoner, probably my oldest friend).

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:58 PM 12-09-2019
Seriously, she is absolutely correct. I have multiple friends that I met on here back in the day. The real life shit is absolutely worth the effort. If you have the opportunity, you should definitely try it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:00 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

You guys actually talked about me yesterday?

You seem nice.

Piss on my leg and we'll have problems though.
Hahaha, sorry son, it's like the super secret club handshake; you have to do it to be a part of the club.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:01 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Hahaha, sorry son, it's like the super secret club handshake; you have to do it to be a part of the club.
I wouldn't want to part of any club that would have me as a member??
[Reply]
burt 07:02 PM 12-09-2019

Since joining, I have met many great people in both KC and outside of it. (Looking at you nzoner, probably my oldest friend).
Nzoner ain't that old......:-)

Now Bob Dole, on the other hand..... hell, he's older than me!!!!
[Reply]
seclark 07:03 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
This seems somehow wrong.

FAX
I once bought a dog and never met the owner here.
Sec
[Reply]
Nzoner 07:24 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by burt:
Nzoner ain't that old......:-)

Now Bob Dole, on the other hand..... hell, he's older than me!!!!

I was wondering when that part of her post was going to get pointed out.
[Reply]
Nzoner 07:30 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Seriously, she is absolutely correct. I have multiple friends that I met on here back in the day. The real life shit is absolutely worth the effort. If you have the opportunity, you should definitely try it.
Just be careful when napping :-)

[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:23 PM 04-04-2023
Okay, who do you think these gentlemen are? It’s at Nzoners but he’s not in the pic. Everyone is a long time member of Chiefs Planet.
Attached: 57853176-830E-486E-B4A7-503255D03954.jpg (62.3 KB) 
[Reply]
TLO 08:26 PM 04-04-2023

Did the guy on the right piss his pants?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:27 PM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Okay, who do you think these gentlemen are? It’s at Nzoners but he’s not in the pic. Everyone is a long time member of Chiefs Planet.
Rod, Chip, Clay, Doug, Jamie?, Kevin
[Reply]
Spott 08:37 PM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:

Did the guy on the right piss his pants?
Either that or he’s holding his pants together with duct tape.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up