Page 526 of 4872
« First < 26426476516522523524525526 52752852953053657662610261526 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:27 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
What Knoshow and literally every Denver fan wants to ignore...is they were getting dominated in their house. They had to resort to deliberately trying to injure Newton...Kubiak has a long history of being a dirty coach...so this wasn't an isolated occurrence or an accident.
Maybe Reid better step-up his dirty.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:32 AM 09-10-2016
Could you imagine if Someone would've done the same thing to Manning at any time in his career? You can bet you ass that every one of those hit's would've been called and players would have been ejected, and the Donk fans would've been on here telling us how dirty it was. A bunch of hypocritical BS if you ask me.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:33 AM 09-10-2016
God Almighty. You bitches bitch more than bitchy old ladies.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:34 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Could you imagine if Someone would've done the same thing to Manning at any time in his career? You can bet you ass that every one of those hit's would've been called and players would have been ejected, and the Donk fans would've been on here telling us how dirty it was. A bunch of hypocritical BS if you ask me.
Peyton would've ducked and just taken a sack. Cam doesn't do that, so Cam gets killed.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:41 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Peyton would've ducked and just taken a sack. Cam doesn't do that, so Cam gets killed.
I bet that if VonDouchebag raped someone, you would defend that too. She was drunk and dressed slutty so she was asking for it. Man you Donk fans are just as big of scumbags as your teams thug players.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:49 AM 09-10-2016
I bet that if VonDouchebag raped someone, you would defend that too. She was drunk and dressed slutty so she was asking for it. Man you Donk fans are just as big of scumbags as your teams thug players.
You should probably start watching soccer, football is too violent for a lot of KC fans.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:50 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by tooge:
Yes, they do. Thanks for being big enough to admit that the officiating was less than stellar here
Like on that horrible call on Harris on that 4th and 21? Where the WR had his hands on Harris' face mask but that was ignored and they flagged Harris for hands to WRs face mask... At best that's offsetting penalties, instead Scam Newton and his crew get a first down. Horrible call.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:53 AM 09-10-2016
Denver doesn't get calls anymore because Manning retired.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:58 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Like on that horrible call on Harris on that 4th and 21? Where the WR had his hands on Harris' face mask but that was ignored and they flagged Harris for hands to WRs face mask... At best that's offsetting penalties, instead Scam Newton and his crew get a first down. Horrible call.
That was a blatant penalty and Harris is a total dumb**** to commit it at that point in game.

A Donko fan bitching...wanting yet another foul to be ignored. It's how you do...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:09 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by CrossCheck:
ummm....they won a playoff game only last season and beat the team you cheer for in an embarrassing way.

How has Denver done without a HOF QB? Let me answer for you, between Elway and Manning the donks only had 6 winning seasons out of 13, overall only 13 winning seasons out of 30. Do you currently have a HOF QB? lol

Speaking of sucktitude, how much does it suck supporting a team with so few elite players over the years? (see Hall of Fame)
The funny thing is Cleveland has three times the number of Hall of Famers as Denver (and that is counting players that only played 1-4 years for Denver).
It's all in how you interpret the stats. So, by that number you are not counting 8-8 into the non-winning mix. And, that would exclude the Tebow playoff win year.

Between Elway and Manning, there were only 3 seasons under .500 and there were 5 trips to the playoffs, including an AFC Title game. Was it monumentous success? No, but still better than most in the league.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:20 AM 09-10-2016
You should probably start watching soccer, football is too violent for a lot of KC fans.
Screw you, you little bitch. Violent hits are fine. Deliberate hits to the head are not. I guess that you are too damned stupid to realize the difference.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:43 AM 09-10-2016
Screw you, you little bitch. Violent hits are fine. Deliberate hits to the head are not. I guess that you are too damned stupid to realize the difference.
Denver isn't deliberately delivering headshots to people.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:45 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
That was a blatant penalty and Harris is a total dumb**** to commit it at that point in game.

A Donko fan bitching...wanting yet another foul to be ignored. It's how you do...
Watch it again, the WR clearly has his hand in Harris face mask, longer that Harris had his hands on th WR face mask. If you don't see it you're blind.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 10:46 AM 09-10-2016
Denver isn't deliberately delivering headshots to people.
Watch again homer
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:47 AM 09-10-2016
It's pretty clear you've been hit in the head too much.
[Reply]
Page 526 of 4872
« First < 26426476516522523524525526 52752852953053657662610261526 > Last »
Up