ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1426 of 4866
« First < 42692613261376141614221423142414251426 142714281429143014361476152619262426 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:58 PM 01-29-2018

To be clear, 760AM radio's Tyler Polumbus and I were spitballing trade scenarios. He threw out Talib&5th-rd for Smith. I said Talib&2nd and Broncos would jump. Division rival. Cost goes up. Highly doubt Chiefs would take. Chatter, man, chatter. #9sports https://t.co/1e60jYbK9W

— Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) January 29, 2018

[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:03 PM 01-29-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

I'd take Talib & a 2nd rounder.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:07 PM 01-29-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
LOL if this happens. Knowmo and the other Donkeys will have no choice but to leave forever out of embarrassment.
It will not happen, but yes... if Denver traded anything to KC for Alex Smith - I would leave forever.

They're smart to try and get something for Talib, dude is looking at wearing a 4th different jersey for a reason. Yes, he's a phenomenal player, but if they can move from the money and get something in return - go for it. It wouldn't leave the secondary in shambles.

We've seen what happens when you go cheap at QB, so go sign Cousins - eat up a chunk of space and lock that position down for the next half decade.

Don't waste a single pick on a QB. Hell, I'd keep Trevor as a backup and just move the rest. Brock is gone and able to do whatever he can do, if they can trade Lynch for a warm cup of java - do it.

Trade Tablib for a late R2/R3 pick... I think they might be able to swing that with the right team. Hell, work a trade with CLE - swap Joe Thomas for Talib. I'd do that straight up, the dollars are about equal.

Thomas appears to be improving from the triceps injury, I would think he has a solid year or two left. If you're looking at a mid round draft pick or nothing by letting Talib go - make this trade happen. Get Thomas, use the #5 on the OL from Notre Dame and voila... much better scenario for your shiny new $25M Cousins.

Talib is a few years younger and would be a nice addition to that secondar. #doit
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:08 PM 01-29-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I'd take Talib & a 2nd rounder.
Who wouldn't do that? (if you're trying to trade with Denver) That's why it won't happen.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:08 PM 01-29-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
Not me. I do not do a deal with the Last Place Denver Broncos, period.
Wow that is bitterness at it's finest.

Talib would improve your team and the added pick would help considering you only have 3 draft picks this year.

I get it now, you are just green with envy at the SB50, XXXIII, and XXXII champs.

I watched and recorded some of the NFL Films Superbowl Highlight Marathon on NFLN last weekend. You realize that there haven't been any chef highlights in the last 47 SB's! I bet kFc will be featured multiple times when they do the NFLN marathon of The Top 10 Playoff Chokes!
[Reply]
New World Order 02:10 PM 01-29-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

Talib would improve your team and the added pick would help considering you only have 3 draft picks this year.

I get it now, you are just green with envy at the SB50, XXXIII, and XXXII champs.

I watched and recorded some of the NFL Films Superbowl Highlight Marathon on NFLN last weekend. You realize that there haven't been any chef highlights in the last 47 SB's! I bet kFc will be featured multiple times when they do the NFLN marathon of The Top 10 Playoff Chokes!
Remember when Denver was fined 7 figures during those first 2 Super Bowls and later investigated for HGH use for heir third?
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:11 PM 01-29-2018
BTW This trade idea of Talib and a 2nd to a division rival isn't going to happen. I could see it if Talib has lost a step but I don't see John making you guys better just to get an avg QB who can't throw deep consistently and needs a speedster WR to run under his badly thrown passes.

I would be pissed if the Broncos traded for alice. He couldn't win the big game in San Fran and couldn't do it with kFc.

Cousins or draft a QB.
[Reply]
Bewbies 02:11 PM 01-29-2018

You just owned us and we're all so jealous of your life.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:12 PM 01-29-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Remember when Denver was fined 7 figures during those first 2 Super Bowls and was investigated for HGH use in heir third?
Remember when you lost a 2nd for signing a WR who didn't help you win a SB?
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:12 PM 01-29-2018
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
You just owned us and we're all so jealous of your life.
You should be, it is pretty sweet.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:14 PM 01-29-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
It will not happen, but yes... if Denver traded anything to KC for Alex Smith - I would leave forever.

They're smart to try and get something for Talib, dude is looking at wearing a 4th different jersey for a reason. Yes, he's a phenomenal player, but if they can move from the money and get something in return - go for it. It wouldn't leave the secondary in shambles.

We've seen what happens when you go cheap at QB, so go sign Cousins - eat up a chunk of space and lock that position down for the next half decade.

Don't waste a single pick on a QB. Hell, I'd keep Trevor as a backup and just move the rest. Brock is gone and able to do whatever he can do, if they can trade Lynch for a warm cup of java - do it.

Trade Tablib for a late R2/R3 pick... I think they might be able to swing that with the right team. Hell, work a trade with CLE - swap Joe Thomas for Talib. I'd do that straight up, the dollars are about equal.

Thomas appears to be improving from the triceps injury, I would think he has a solid year or two left. If you're looking at a mid round draft pick or nothing by letting Talib go - make this trade happen. Get Thomas, use the #5 on the OL from Notre Dame and voila... much better scenario for your shiny new $25M Cousins.

Talib is a few years younger and would be a nice addition to that secondar. #doit
A 2nd round pick for Talib? :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 02:15 PM 01-29-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Remember when Denver was fined 7 figures during those first 2 Super Bowls and later investigated for HGH use for heir third?
It’s always hilarious when Donkey fans cry about the Patriots cheating.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:34 PM 01-29-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
A 2nd round pick for Talib? :-)
Just throwing stuff out there for conversation...
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:06 PM 01-29-2018
Remember when you lost a 2nd for signing a WR who didn't help you win a SB?
I am guessing by your silence (0 Decibels) you do.

LOL
[Reply]
TEX 04:32 PM 01-29-2018

No bitterness. Just common sense. Why do anything to help a division rival improve? No deal with Last Place Denver - Period.

Glad you watched your highlights - Shows you're getting used to living in the past...
[Reply]
Page 1426 of 4866
« First < 42692613261376141614221423142414251426 142714281429143014361476152619262426 > Last »
Up