ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 33
« First < 222829303132 33 >
Media Center>Avengers (4) Endgame - Spoilers Welcome Thread
DaFace 08:09 PM 04-23-2019
Since Endgame is probably one of the most anticipated films we've had here in a while, let's quarantine all discussion from those who have seen the film (or who have otherwise read spoilers). If you don't want to see stuff get spoiled, stay out!

(And this will likely be the last time I view this thread until Friday, so if you need me to put something in the OP or similar, shoot me a PM. I won't read posts in here.)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:20 PM 10-26-2019
Oh.. you're hella late.

They teased BP long before that in Iron Man 2. Fury's got his eyes on Wakanda in East Africa.

There's also a blip in the middle of the Atlantic which was likely an Easter egg for Namor and Atlantis.

The Hydra double agent name dropped Doctor Strange in CA: Winter Soldier as well as a guy in Egypt who's likely Moon Knight.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:37 AM 10-27-2019
Timely bump.

Watched Ragnarok, Infinity War, and Endgame again recently. Real question - how in the hell is Marvel going to top those three (and that's not mentioning those that came before them, either) in Phase 4? I legit have no idea what they can do to keep that momentum alive going forward. The final battle with Thanos and his army in Endgame after the 20 film buildup to get to that point is pure comic perfection....
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:54 AM 10-27-2019
Agreed. The newer characters they want to build around just aren't as popular. They need to build around Spiderman and the X-Men IMO.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:00 AM 10-27-2019
Well they've now got the rights to X-Men and Fantastic Four. Those are A-list Marvel properties and they bring in tons of potential storylines.

Dr Doom, Magneto, Silver Surfer, Galactus, Apocalypse, Mr Sinister, Pheonix, and Juggernaut are awesome villains. They could even get a little crazy and build up to Onslaught.

Marvel made Guardians of the Galaxy a smash hit franchise. I won't doubt them anymore.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:05 AM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Timely bump.

Watched Ragnarok, Infinity War, and Endgame again recently. Real question - how in the hell is Marvel going to top those three (and that's not mentioning those that came before them, either) in Phase 4? I legit have no idea what they can do to keep that momentum alive going forward. The final battle with Thanos and his army in Endgame after the 20 film buildup to get to that point is pure comic perfection....
I don't think it's possible. Don't get me wrong - they'll still be fun movies to watch, but I just don't see any way that they will ever achieve anything as great as that first decade of films. If nothing else, Feige is being stretched too thin these days to really do it effectively.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:12 AM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Oh.. you're hella late.

They teased BP long before that in Iron Man 2. Fury's got his eyes on Wakanda in East Africa.

There's also a blip in the middle of the Atlantic which was likely an Easter egg for Namor and Atlantis.

The Hydra double agent name dropped Doctor Strange in CA: Winter Soldier as well as a guy in Egypt who's likely Moon Knight.
goddamn
[Reply]
RunKC 11:31 AM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I don't think it's possible. Don't get me wrong - they'll still be fun movies to watch, but I just don't see any way that they will ever achieve anything as great as that first decade of films. If nothing else, Feige is being stretched too thin these days to really do it effectively.
I agree. It’s been a decade of super hero movies and I think people are getting fatigued. It’s too saturated at this point.

I won’t see many of them but I admit I’m very excited for the next Dr. Strange movie.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:37 PM 10-29-2019
Yep. I think Benedict Cumberbatch showed in Sherlock that if anyone can take the “lead” now that RDJ is out, it’s him. Dude was flat out stellar in Infinity War.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:24 PM 11-08-2019

MCU fans will "need" to watch @MarvelStudios' @disneyplus shows if they "want to understand everything in future Marvel movies," according to producer Kevin Feige! https://t.co/ZfXTJcXoce pic.twitter.com/TQ2niAkyyy

— MCU Direct (@MCU_Direct) November 9, 2019

[Reply]
Setsuna 07:51 PM 11-09-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Nah I'm good. If Scarlet Witch shows her tits I'll take a look, if not, peace out Disney.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:51 PM 11-09-2019
Fuck that
[Reply]
Sorry 12:32 AM 11-10-2019
If disney produces quality warranting a subscription then I’ll think about it. I heard there’s an offer with Verizon
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 04:27 PM 11-10-2019
If they up the production quality of Marvel based TV shows I may go ahead an watch. As it stands... almost everything they have put out so far seems like it has been shot on with a shoestring budget and belongs on the CW.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 07:00 PM 11-10-2019
Nothing you can't look up online through a Wiki article, then find the YouTube video of the footage and quickly watch before the movie.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:14 PM 11-11-2019

Tony Stark's Thanos-defeating "I Am Iron Man" line was not the quip that @RobertDowneyJr initially wanted his character to say... https://t.co/WDgQKFMZhU pic.twitter.com/lhbwAdRN2G

— MCU Direct (@MCU_Direct) November 11, 2019

[Reply]
Page 32 of 33
« First < 222829303132 33 >
Up