ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>OU footballer picks bar fight. (With an MMA dude)
Prison Bitch 12:31 PM 02-23-2021

OU football player Spencer Jones picked a fight against a guy with a decade of MMA training at an OU bar this past weekend.

It didn’t end well for him and he almost lost his eye. He is currently recovering from eye surgery. pic.twitter.com/OuvgyppljM

— Unnecessary Roughness (@UnnecRoughness) February 22, 2021

[Reply]
fan4ever 05:57 PM 02-23-2021
What I've noticed with my time on this earth is that the guy who's usually the most pissed off wins...all things being equal.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:05 PM 02-23-2021
That was ugly.

The lesson? Staylor. Protect yourself.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:08 PM 02-23-2021
After this I had to go and find the old Tacos Del Rio fight. Never have found another street fight quite as entertaining as that one.
[Reply]
eDave 06:34 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
What I've noticed with my time on this earth is that the guy who's usually the most pissed off wins...all things being equal.
It's not the dog in the fight...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:37 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
MMA is real shit.

Reminds me of the time the AAU boxing tournament was in town many years ago when I lived in Iowa. At the bar (Buliceks, if you Cedar Rapids) that night saw a bigger dude shove a smaller dude, then I saw a blur of hands as smaller dude pummel bigger dude with a flurry of squarely landed punches until dude went down. Blink of an eye. Turned out little dude was the lightweight golden gloves champ.
Buliceks... Went there a few times in the late 80's... Always fun and packed.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:43 PM 02-23-2021
I was a wrestler in high school and spent some time training MMA at a friend's gym with people that spar low level arenas.

The thing is many of the scariest people look like nobodies in real life. Don't be a dumbass and start something you can't finish.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 06:45 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Freak injuries happen too. A guy gets KOd and hits his head on the floor or a wall and never wakes up. Shit isn't worth it.
This guy agrees:

via GIPHY

[Reply]
eDave 06:46 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I was a wrestler in high school and spent some time training MMA at a friend's gym with people that spar low level arenas.

The thing is many of the scariest people look like nobodies in real life. Don't be a dumbass and start something you can't finish.
Yup. You mess with me and you will get hurt (at a later date and time).
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:46 PM 02-23-2021
Looked like Billay and JakeF
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:51 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Looked like Billay and JakeF
I was thinking this looked like Ubeja challenging Carcosa in trivia
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:15 PM 02-23-2021
I really want to know what led up to this. How did cauliflower dude get a bloody nose, why was turtleneck guy rubbing his chin, and why was beanie guy screaming "Look at me, bitch!"?

It's almost like they punched each other a few times then stopped for some reason. Very weird.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:37 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I was thinking this looked like Ubeja challenging Carcosa in trivia
Carcosa never would have had a bloody nose!!!
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:09 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I really want to know what led up to this. How did cauliflower dude get a bloody nose, why was turtleneck guy rubbing his chin, and why was beanie guy screaming "Look at me, bitch!"?

It's almost like they punched each other a few times then stopped for some reason. Very weird.
Yep. It’s the age-old lesson: always wait until the legal process is finished before passing judgment. We have no clue what isn’t on this film.
[Reply]
Bump 09:29 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Yep, there's a big difference between knowing how to catch a football and knowing how to fight, I think Jones just figured that out.
yup, good at football and being athletic doesn't mean you are good at everything else. Me and 4 friends beat a team of KU football players at pick up game of basketball, because we played a lot of basketball and they didn't.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:56 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
yup, good at football and being athletic doesn't mean you are good at everything else. Me and 4 friends beat a team of KU football players at pick up game of basketball, because we played a lot of basketball and they didn't.
....you may have had a chance to beat them at football, too.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up