ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 16
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>OU footballer picks bar fight. (With an MMA dude)
Prison Bitch 12:31 PM 02-23-2021

OU football player Spencer Jones picked a fight against a guy with a decade of MMA training at an OU bar this past weekend.

It didn’t end well for him and he almost lost his eye. He is currently recovering from eye surgery. pic.twitter.com/OuvgyppljM

— Unnecessary Roughness (@UnnecRoughness) February 22, 2021

[Reply]
alpha_omega 12:39 PM 02-23-2021
Bathroom floor...yuck.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:46 PM 02-23-2021
Phone cameras killed the old "I got jumped by 5 guys" line that used to get dropped.
[Reply]
Pants 12:47 PM 02-23-2021
Man, those punches are crisp. As soon as he throws that first one, you know the OU boy done messed up.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:52 PM 02-23-2021
I'm guessing kicking the shit out of an OU player in Oklahoma will get you treated like you teabagged the Pope in the Vatican.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:53 PM 02-23-2021
Hi, kid. I'm alcohol. I'd like to help you make some split second, life altering decision. Sound good? Let's get started.
[Reply]
Pants 12:54 PM 02-23-2021
I want to know what gave that kid a bloody nose and a red cheek before he started throwing bones.
[Reply]
Mennonite 12:54 PM 02-23-2021
Just a sample of Prison Bitch's extensive collection of man on man public restroom videos.
[Reply]
Marco Polo 12:55 PM 02-23-2021
Looks like bigger dude was bullying the smaller dude (who had a bloody nose) and picked a fight with the wrong guy. Epic beatdown.
[Reply]
chinaski 12:59 PM 02-23-2021
Perfect example of you never know who you are ****ing with. Why people are so fast to resort to physical violence is beyond me, and this guy almost lost an eye because of it.

Not saying that it wasn't justified or whatever, it's just that you might think you are big and tough and you really aren't.

While the OU player has probably spent a decade working out in the gym and learning how to play football, the other guy spent a decade learning how to kick peoples asses.
[Reply]
chinaski 01:01 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
Man, those punches are crisp. As soon as he throws that first one, you know the OU boy done messed up.
Yeah they were. The second he threw down I actually said out loud, "this dude knows how to fight"
[Reply]
Pants 01:02 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by chinaski:
Perfect example of you never know who you are fucking with. Why people are so fast to resort to physical violence is really dumb, and this guy almost lost an eye because of it.

Not saying that it wasn't justified or whatever, it's just that you might think you are big and tough and you really aren't.

While the OU player has probably spent a decade working out in the gym and learning how to play football, the other guy spent a decade learning how to kick peoples asses.
Thank God the size difference was so massive. Had they been closer in size, the outcome for the OU player and his friend would have been much, much worse.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:03 PM 02-23-2021
Perfect example of you never know who you are ****ing with. Why people are so fast to resort to physical violence is beyond me, and this guy almost lost an eye because of it.

Yep.

A little fucking humility can prevent a myriad of problems.
[Reply]
Bwana 01:03 PM 02-23-2021
Perfect example of you never know who you are ****ing with. Why people are so fast to resort to physical violence is really dumb, and this guy almost lost an eye because of it.

Yep, there's a big difference between knowing how to catch a football and knowing how to fight, I think Jones just figured that out.
[Reply]
Hydrae 01:03 PM 02-23-2021
Gotta love the guy calmly walking out with his drink. :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 16
1 234511 > Last »
Up