ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 21
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cassel's BEST game as a Chief and Haley was Mr. Classy today!
DaneMcCloud 06:30 PM 11-28-2010
Cassel played extremely well today. I was really impressed with his vision and his play under pressure. We've all seen him gradually improve this season, even if it's been one step forward, two steps back at times. I can honestly say that even though I had high hopes with him working with Charlie Weis and expected improvement, I never thought I'd see Matt Cassel play as well as he did in Seattle this season.

And as for Todd Haley, sitting on the ball with 2:00 minutes left in the game was fucking awesome! That's class, Folks, and more than makes up for the Denver faux pas.

Bring on the Broncos!!
[Reply]
Rausch 06:31 PM 11-28-2010
Best game I've seen Casshole play.
[Reply]
Lzen 06:31 PM 11-28-2010
Great post.

:-)
[Reply]
WebGem 06:31 PM 11-28-2010
Awesome post.

And yes, bring on the Broncos. Those cheating pieces of shit are going down.
[Reply]
Hootie 06:32 PM 11-28-2010
Yeah Tom Castle is playing like a Pro Bowler and keeping Mecca off the board in the process...win/win.
[Reply]
KC kid 06:33 PM 11-28-2010
easy to be classy when you win big
[Reply]
Fritz88 06:34 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon:
Yeah Tom Castle is playing like a Pro Bowler and keeping Mecca off the board in the process...win/win.
Mecca is out as long as we are > .5
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
TheGuardian 06:34 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Cassel played extremely well today. I was really impressed with his vision and his play under pressure. We've all seen him gradually improve this season, even if it's been one step forward, two steps back at times. I can honestly say that even though I had high hopes with him working with Charlie Weis and expected improvement, I never thought I'd see Matt Cassel play as well as he did in Seattle this season.

And as for Todd Haley, sitting on the ball with 2:00 minutes left in the game was ****ing awesome! That's class, Folks, and more than makes up for the Denver faux pas.

Bring on the Broncos!!
Great post Dane. Repped.

(see? I'm fair!)
[Reply]
chiefs1111 06:34 PM 11-28-2010
Yup,really looking forward to the Broncos rematch next week. Kick some ass!
[Reply]
kcpasco 06:35 PM 11-28-2010
I just really think he can't stand McSpygate2.

And really who can blame him?
[Reply]
Hootie 06:35 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by Fritz88:
Mecca is out as long as we are > .5
Posted via Mobile Device
did he lose a bet or are you just telling it how it is?

Yeah either way no one will ever take him serious and he can't stand that...so he pretty much should start a new account and hope no one realizes he's Mecca...
[Reply]
siberian khatru 06:36 PM 11-28-2010
He was brilliant. Looked like a top-tier NFL QB. Did everything -- pocket presence, reads, audibles, consistently accurate, confident, leadership. I was very proud of him.

If he can stay around this zone, I'm sold.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:37 PM 11-28-2010
Classy post.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 06:37 PM 11-28-2010
Best play of the day for Cassel was when he eluded significant pressure and made a tight throw on the run to Bowe near the boundary to move the chains on third down.

Also loved seeing him WAY down field trying to block for Charles. Wasn't particularly effective, but the effort and heart were there, and that's about all one can expect out of a QB in this situation.

Overall, great game for Cassel and the Chiefs. Oh, and Bowe was fucking beasting.
[Reply]
LaChapelle 06:38 PM 11-28-2010
BBs to Bowe Bowe
make me smile
[Reply]
Page 1 of 21
1 234511 > Last »
Up