ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2327 of 4823
« First < 1327182722272277231723232324232523262327 232823292330233123372377242728273327 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:58 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Fangio calling out Luck shows why he's always been a DC...you dont do that to the press.

Sounds like he didn't have much say in the Lock pick...certainly not protecting him.
My donkey bud and I were talking about the way fangio is handling the team. I told him that as soon as the go on a 4-5 game slump, the players will turn on him. He doesn't think so :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:06 PM 08-02-2019
Somebody should post those twitter vids on that cesspool so they can remember what an NFL QB looks like.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:49 PM 08-02-2019
At age 22, the rookie quarterback from Missouri is a project, not a wunderkind. The Broncos have not found their Patrick Mahomes.

Interesting take- I wonder if the Donk fans like hearing him compared to the Chief's MVP?
[Reply]
TEX 02:40 PM 08-02-2019
Fangio calling out Lock shows why he's been a lifetime DC...you dont do that to the press.

Sounds like he didn't have much say in the Lock pick...certainly not protecting him.

Good way to destroy your young QB's confidence...and instilling that you dont have his back.

This team's going to flop...

Yep. Last place in the division.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:43 PM 08-02-2019
They’re delusional on the mange. TooStoned said that Scags has had success everywhere he’s been. Then when shown the facts about his less than stellar track record at the pro level and he moves the goalposts. I don’t see a way that Flaccid makes it through a whole season behind that o line. They say Munchak is gonna be able to coach up that line. What they dont realize is he didn’t bring Pittsburgh O line with him. Instead they have Bolles, JuWan James, and a bag of dicks. Lock will surely get thrown to the wolves at some point this season. Hoping it’s when we play them on Thursday night short week game.
[Reply]
TEX 02:43 PM 08-02-2019
Horseface "deferred" his 1998 $1.45 million bonus until March of 1999. This allowed them to sign Neil Smith. He conveniently retired on May 2nd, 1999 AFTER he got his bonus money.

They deliberately pushed part of his 1998 salary ahead a season...knowing full well he was going to retire after getting it.

This was only part of of the scam...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/elway-d...million-bonus/
But...but...but...Donktards insist that there was no advantage for doing so. :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 03:35 PM 08-02-2019
Honestly...I hope Denver goes 8-8 this year.

Screws their draft and keeps Elway as the GM.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:52 PM 08-02-2019
I can't wait to hear after a couple years, "This is a really great team. We're just a QB away from challenging for the Super Bowl!"

Ahhh... the memories...
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 06:11 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by :
What has always sucked: Denver is Sacramento with legal weed and nicer scenery. It’s a cow town that has just about finished up ethnically cleansing itself, and now it has just the right kind of simplistic Big Ten–style football team to fit in with all the insufferable Midwest transplants living there, along with all the spruce-brained hicks rolling in from the flatlands to shake their manboobs and crow about how they’ve always wanted a working-class footbaw team. Well now you’ve got one. Everyone else is copying the Rams and Chiefs. Elway is copying Marty Schottenheimer. And honestly, it’s what these fans deserve. They’re as spoiled and impatient as the dude running things, and for what? A fucking rodeo clown death of a team. You’d think these people were cheering for the Pats, they’re so goddamn entitled.

That is the real core of Broncos culture. It’s a typically 21st century American portrait of a company and fanbase borne out of the Stone Ages, constantly dumping new layers of paint over their fusty arrogance to make it look new and interesting. Did you WATCH the Ravens last season with Flacco at the helm before he lost his job, to a dude who can’t even throw no less? Did you? They were slow. Just like you now! You people are higher on your own farts than you are on any soul diesel preroll they sell at the area dispensary. No place is better than Denver at getting you high and then KILLING that high as quickly as it comes on. Fuck Elway with his own teeth.
https://deadspin.com/why-your-team-s...cos-1836907091
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:39 PM 08-02-2019
Fuck them, they deserve a decade plus of Hermball
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:01 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
At age 22, the rookie quarterback from Missouri is a project, not a wunderkind. The Broncos have not found their Patrick Mahomes.

Interesting take- I wonder if the Donk fans like hearing him compared to the Chief's MVP?
LOL. We're so blessed now. They never will because we got the once in a generation talent at QB
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:23 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Vic Fangio is going to lose that team. Seems like a real douche.
Originally Posted by Go Royals:
He's the perfect coach for that team :-)
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
Excellent :-)
Originally Posted by TEX:
He is going to lose them. He's in over his head. He's no HC. He's a DC.

I told you fuckers, "That dude ain't. it."

The Dorkos had Johnny High School football. We got Johnny's college science professor with the PH.d.

And yes, fuck Elway with his own teeth.

:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:35 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Honestly...I hope Denver goes 8-8 this year.
That's what I want too...stuck in neutral with an incompetent GM.

Every year it will be Keesum is the answer...Flaccid will be an improvement. Lock is a franchise QB, just needs a year...

Those ****ers are doomed...that fake SB50 really screwed with them. They think with a good defense and a terrible QB...they can win it all. You can...if you have a failing QB legend about to retire...and the NFL wants him to go out with a ring.

NFL officials arent bending late-game shit for Joe Flacco...
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:23 PM 08-02-2019
That's what I want too...stuck in neutral with an incompetent GM.

Every year it will be Keesum is the answer...Flaccid will be an improvement. Lock is a franchise QB, just needs a year...

Those ****ers are doomed...that fake SB50 really screwed with them. They think with a good defense and a terrible QB...they can win it all. You can...if you have a failing QB legend about to retire...and the NFL wants him to go out with a ring.

NFL officials arent bending late-game shit for Joe Flacco...
That and the Bronco's had a tremendous amount of luck in being the only healthy team in the AFC playoffs. The Bengals melted down and injured Brown and Ben before Pitt played Denver and Pitt's offense had completely destroyed Denver's D just a few weeks before. The Pats were not healthy either.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:07 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
That and the Bronco's had a tremendous amount of luck in being the only healthy team in the AFC playoffs. The Bengals melted down and injured Brown and Ben before Pitt played Denver and Pitt's offense had completely destroyed Denver's D just a few weeks before. The Pats were not healthy either.
Stats wise..they were an 8-8 team. I watched every game...Chiefs destroyed them in their house and sent hgh-boy to the bench. It was a drubbing...

It's the only time in the Brady-era that they got screwed in the 4th...****ing Oswieler had a come back victory against the Kraft officials.

That didn't happen by accident.

Maybe people didn't notice....but in the AFCCG...Brady was killing them with Gronk. It was his "go to" guy.....the last play, Gronk was wide open for the 2 pt...and Brady threw into double coverage.

Baldinger inadvertently calls out the conspiracy on NFL.com....They even go so far as to mention it was the easiest completion he had all game.

Brady had hit Gronk for the TD on that drive...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-englan...-pt-conversion

Here is some press about the calls that screwed the Pats/Broncs in the 4th (regular season)..it gave Denver HFA.

https://uproxx.com/sports/questionab...ss-to-broncos/
[Reply]
Page 2327 of 4823
« First < 1327182722272277231723232324232523262327 232823292330233123372377242728273327 > Last »
Up