ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2227 of 4822
« First < 1227172721272177221722232224222522262227 222822292230223122372277232727273227 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:40 AM 12-12-2018
Those little play-off preview and game day thread douche and runs sure ended quick
[Reply]
tooge 07:59 AM 12-12-2018
Stopping by for my weekly Donk thread check. Yup, they still suck and are stuck in misery. Have a nice day everyone
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:11 AM 12-12-2018
30000 posts in this thread and when their team is finally bad,,,,crickets. Absolutely fucking pathetic
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:22 AM 12-12-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Those little play-off preview and game day thread douche and runs sure ended quick
Mahomes put a cleat up their asses, there's nothing left to say. They suck, we don't. End of story.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:40 AM 12-12-2018
I think most are still playing with the simulator to find those 1-2 scenarios where Denver can still advance... I dunno. You guys should enjoy the silence.
[Reply]
TEX 09:53 AM 12-12-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I think most are still playing with the simulator to find those 1-2 scenarios where Denver can still advance... I dunno. You guys should enjoy the silence.
But...but...but...I thought they were here to "Just talk football?" :-)

Denver NEVER was going to make the playoffs this season. But it was funny as hell to see some of you guys, jumping back on board, playing the "We can make still make the playoffs, IF" game. Even funnier seeing some (YOU!) wordsmith, and pretend like you weren't playing...:-)
[Reply]
tooge 10:00 AM 12-12-2018
I'm not really sure if I enjoy the silence or the comedic value of some of the shit that Tombstone BJ, Knowblow, kransrectum and donktard post. I mean, when your team sucks and you know they suck and you predicted they will suck, it's one thing. But when your team sucks and over the past few seasons, you've been spouting crap about how great every move they've made, there is just a much higher level of satisfaction as an opposing teams fan. So, I guess I miss them posting total homer BS only to see it all blow up in their faces.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:17 AM 12-12-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
But...but...but...I thought they were here to "Just talk football?" :-)

Denver NEVER was going to make the playoffs this season. But it was funny as hell to see some of you guys, jumping back on board, playing the "We can make still make the playoffs, IF" game. Even funnier seeing some (YOU!) wordsmith, and pretend like you weren't playing...:-)
All I said was that I projected 9 wins and a 3rd place finish with no playoffs back in July/August. After the 3 win stretch, I posted something to the effect of them having a nice stretch and with the remaining games, let's see what happens. I wasn't buying into any view of playoff success. And, since they were screwing up their draft pick and the rookies were improving, I was more than happy to watch them advance - even if they weren't going to win a playoff game.

Then, they lose a couple of players on a team already lacking leaders and they lose two big leaders... and they lay a turd in SF. It is what it is, but without CHj and Sanders, they're not beating the Chargers in the final week - hell, they'll have their hands full this week with the Browns. Just too much inexperience and youth, but that's fine.

My expectations were set for the way this season is ending. I'm not losing any sleep over it and the fact that you seem to believe I was in the "we're going to playoffs and we're good again" camp is kind of funny.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:18 AM 12-12-2018
Originally Posted by tooge:
I'm not really sure if I enjoy the silence or the comedic value of some of the shit that Tombstone BJ, Knowblow, kransrectum and donktard post. I mean, when your team sucks and you know they suck and you predicted they will suck, it's one thing. But when your team sucks and over the past few seasons, you've been spouting crap about how great every move they've made, there is just a much higher level of satisfaction as an opposing teams fan. So, I guess I miss them posting total homer BS only to see it all blow up in their faces.
Totally understand... it was pretty sad that Knowmo took off like that, he totally robbed you guys of smack payback.
[Reply]
KC Dan 10:19 AM 12-12-2018
Totally understand... it was pretty sad that Knowmo took off like that, he totally robbed you guys of smack payback.
You're a stand-up guy MHM. The rest are cowards
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:22 AM 12-12-2018
Originally Posted by KC Dan:
You're a stand-up guy MHM. The rest are cowards
You take that back... I'm a passive-aggressive wordsmither crying in my predominantly orange and blue pom-poms right now - furiously scrambling to find out exactly what 17 scenarios have to happen for Denver to advance as an 8-8 Wildcard team.

[Reply]
tooge 10:27 AM 12-12-2018
Nah, that guy (or girl) doesn't respond to correct smack payback anyhow. He would have just cherry picked some stat that showed a rookie had a decent game and talked about how next year they will dominate because not only that rookie, but any others on the donks would start for the chiefs. LOL. We're getting plenty of smack payback just knowing he's miserable.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:32 AM 12-12-2018
Originally Posted by tooge:
Nah, that guy (or girl) doesn't respond to correct smack payback anyhow. He would have just cherry picked some stat that showed a rookie had a decent game and talked about how next year they will dominate because not only that rookie, but any others on the donks would start for the chiefs. LOL. We're getting plenty of smack payback just knowing he's miserable.
Well, traffic directed to Twitter and PFT from this site has droped 59% since he left...
[Reply]
TEX 10:44 AM 12-12-2018
All I said was that I projected 9 wins and a 3rd place finish with no playoffs back in July/August. After the 3 win stretch, I posted something to the effect of them having a nice stretch and with the remaining games, let's see what happens. I wasn't buying into any view of playoff success. And, since they were screwing up their draft pick and the rookies were improving, I was more than happy to watch them advance - even if they weren't going to win a playoff game.

Then, they lose a couple of players on a team already lacking leaders and they lose two big leaders... and they lay a turd in SF. It is what it is, but without CHj and Sanders, they're not beating the Chargers in the final week - hell, they'll have their hands full this week with the Browns. Just too much inexperience and youth, but that's fine.

My expectations were set for the way this season is ending. I'm not losing any sleep over it and the fact that you seem to believe I was in the "we're going to playoffs and we're good again" camp is kind of funny.
Whatever leopard... To play it how you play it is your shtick. THAT'S not kind of funny - it's very funny. :-)

Injury excuse! - :-)

They were never going to make the playoffs. Even when your team has the right game plan, and show up and hit hard, run hard, etc, and everything is nearly perfect, and you are hanging with the better team, a flaw in execution, can be fatal. You don’t think the Chiefs were ever an inch away from beating Denver multiple times if “X” had happened when it should have? Or if "X Player / Players" wasn't injured or whatever???...That’s part of the deal now. You guys can even out coach (to use one of your terms - "doubtful) and outplay better teams and make ONE mistake or have the QB fail ONE time in a crucial spot and have no margins for error. It gets real easy to say “We were one pass away” from winning and "We were an "INJURED PLAYER or TWO away from winning" etc...How many times have you already said it this year? “We were one FG away” from beating the Texans. "We were one pass way from beating the Chiefs, We were one turnover away from beating the Ravens".... Really, you aren’t one of anything away, except for needing a franchise QB (and a HC). The idea of being one pass, kick, player, tackle, or anything away is what you ALWAYS are without the QB. Enjoy! :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:20 AM 12-12-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
Whatever leopard... To play it how you play it is your shtick. THAT'S not kind of funny - it's very funny. :-)

Injury excuse! - :-)

They were never going to make the playoffs. Even when your team has the right game plan, and show up and hit hard, run hard, etc, and everything is nearly perfect, and you are hanging with the better team, a flaw in execution, can be fatal. You don’t think the Chiefs were ever an inch away from beating Denver multiple times if “X” had happened when it should have? Or if "X Player / Players" wasn't injured or whatever???...That’s part of the deal now. You guys can even out coach (to use one of your terms - "doubtful) and outplay better teams and make ONE mistake or have the QB fail ONE time in a crucial spot and have no margins for error. It gets real easy to say “We were one pass away” from winning and "We were an "INJURED PLAYER or TWO away from winning" etc...How many times have you already said it this year? “We were one FG away” from beating the Texans. "We were one pass way from beating the Chiefs, We were one turnover away from beating the Ravens".... Really, you aren’t one of anything away, except for needing a franchise QB (and a HC). The idea of being one pass, kick, player, tackle, or anything away is what you ALWAYS are without the QB. Enjoy! :-)
You're right... they couldn't have won the HOU game with that missed FG in the final 3 minutes. I've been so blind and out of my mind with commentary. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

Regarding injuries, I'm not sure that I've played that card outside of last week. And, you should note that I did not say they only lost because of the injuries, Denver's defense with Harris likely still lets Kittle run wild.

Quite certain I never said they were one turnover away from beating the Ravens. Hell, Denver had the lone turnover of that game. Denver scored TDs on their first two drives... punted on their next 7 drives, threw the INT and the game ended on downs. But, I get it, you're were just stream of thought BS'ing... it's ok.

You're excited and I understand... Denver stinks and KC is rolling, it's all good.
[Reply]
Page 2227 of 4822
« First < 1227172721272177221722232224222522262227 222822292230223122372277232727273227 > Last »
Up