ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1277 of 4823
« First < 27777711771227126712731274127512761277 127812791280128112871327137717772277 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:30 PM 12-15-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

Easily the worst “under 25” roster in the league and nowhere near “loaded”.
The defense is still loaded. Justin Simmons, Gotsis, Shelby Harris, and Peko really exceeded expectations this year.

Denver is a competent QB away from being a Super Bowl contender.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:31 PM 12-15-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
He's a restricted free agent so he won't be going anywhere next year. If Denver doesn't plan on giving him a long term, big $ deal he could be a valuable piece in a trade to get a QB.

If Luck wants out, Denver could send Lynch, Siemian, Barrett, our 1st round pick and some other stuff for Luck...
With Dorsey wanting to win the division in 2018 maybe he'd sign Cousins and trade us the #1 pick for Barrett, our 1st, 3rd, and Lynch.
WTF is this dumbassery?

Not even Matt Millen would pull the trigger on those deals
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:37 PM 12-15-2017
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
WTF is this dumbassery?

Not even Matt Millen would pull the trigger on those deals
A top 10 pick and a very good 25 year-old pass rusher is a lot. The Chiefs would kill to have a guy like Shaq Barrett opposite Houston.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:56 PM 12-15-2017
The defense is still loaded. Justin Simmons, Gotsis, Shelby Harris, and Peko really exceeded expectations this year.

KnowMo; you and Kranz need to hop back on the trolley, and ride your donkey-dreaming asses back on out of the Land of Make Believe please...
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:03 PM 12-15-2017

No, they're not.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:11 PM 12-15-2017
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
No, they're not.
Ok a RT and a competent QB away.

Duh vance and Joe Woods need to spend time this off-season at some football seminars. They need the education.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:28 PM 12-15-2017
He hasn't really gotten started yet. Denver just can't afford to wait on him any longer, not when the rest of the roster is so loaded.
So one option you're going for is to draft a guy more raw than Paxton Lynch coming out of college?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:29 PM 12-15-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Ok a RT and a competent QB away.

Duh vance and Joe Woods need to spend time this off-season at some football seminars. They need the education.
Ah, I remember the days when the Pioli Chiefs were a RT and a competent QB away...
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:51 PM 12-15-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
So one option you're going for is to draft a guy more raw than Paxton Lynch coming out of college?
There are a bunch of different ways Elway can go about finding his next QB, and I trust Elway to find the best fit.

If Elway could've he would've drafted Wentz, but it was impossible to move from 31 to 2. It was either trade a first rounder for Bradford, bring in Kaepernick, give Brock a $72M contract, or take a chance on Lynch. Without being able to predict the future I think Elway made the right decision at the time. It just didn't work.

If Elway thinks Allen is the way to go, I trust him.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:36 AM 12-16-2017
There are a bunch of different ways Elway can go about finding his next QB, and I trust Elway to find the best fit.

If Elway could've he would've drafted Wentz, but it was impossible to move from 31 to 2. It was either trade a first rounder for Bradford, bring in Kaepernick, give Brock a $72M contract, or take a chance on Lynch. Without being able to predict the future I think Elway made the right decision at the time. It just didn't work.

So you are saying that trading up for Pixton Lynch was a better move than trading their first for Bradford?? Bradford is better than any quarterback in the Donks roster and it isn't even close! And you trust ElFraud on quarterback evaluation after missing on every single one he's drafted despite drafting on pretty much every year?? This is why you have zero credibility on this site.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:27 AM 12-16-2017
At the time, without the ability to predict the future, yes.

If you had a choice between trading a first for Alex Smith or drafting Mahomes which one would you choose?

Brock and Siemian have accomplished more than any QB the Chiefs have drafted in the past 30 years.
[Reply]
Best22 09:39 AM 12-16-2017
At the time, without the ability to predict the future, yes.

If you had a choice between trading a first for Alex Smith or drafting Mahomes which one would you choose?

Brock and Siemian have accomplished more than any QB the Chiefs have drafted in the past 30 years.
I agree. Brock and Semian have helped the Chiefs win more than any QB we have drafted since 1983.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:22 AM 12-16-2017

Here we fucking go again.

What is YOUR opinion, Knowmo? "Whatever my lord and savior John Elway does!!!" is not a fucking opinion.

Talk to us. Give us a Knowmo hot take. Give us an evaluation of what the Broncos should do. Don't give us possibilities. You are King Knowmo of the Broncos. An offseason is coming up. What do you do?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:50 AM 12-16-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Talk to us. Give us a Knowmo hot take. Give us an evaluation of what the Broncos should do. Don't give us possibilities. You are King Knowmo of the Broncos. An offseason is coming up. What do you do?
If Bradford is healthy I'd sign him to a contract similar to what Cutler signed this offseason, trade Siemian, and draft the best offensive lineman available.

If Allen or Mayfield start falling I'd trade up and get them and then try to trade Paxton to whoever missed out on a QB.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 10:57 AM 12-16-2017
If Bradford is healthy I'd sign him for a contract similar to what Cutler signed this offseason, trade Siemian, and draft the best offensive lineman available.

If Allen or Mayfield start falling I'd trade up and get them and then try to trade Paxton to whoever missed out on a QB.
FAIL:-)

No one wants Paxton....Bradford is not an upgrade
[Reply]
Page 1277 of 4823
« First < 27777711771227126712731274127512761277 127812791280128112871327137717772277 > Last »
Up