Raiderhater 09:39 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
This pic from the star just looks bad

Raven rape?
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:51 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
JFC, NE's SOS is 0!?!?!?!?
Yeah playing against teams that are 0-9, there's definitely no strength there.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:56 PM 09-22-2019
Was never a Darrell fan but yah he looked nice today. Definitely should get more touches.

We really have like 4 good running backs for like 7M :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:58 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Hitchens can't even be bothered to fight through a half-assed block attempt by Willy Snead.
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
defense not ready for that one.
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Was never a Darrell fan but yah he looked nice today. Definitely should get more touches.

We really have like 4 good running backs for like 7M :-)
I’ve been a huge Darrell fan since last year when he balled out in that one game. Every time his number is called he delivers
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:03 PM 09-22-2019

Week 1: Sammy Watkins' career game
Week 2: Demarcus Robinson's career game
Week 3: Career games for Darrel Williams, Mecole Hardman

Meanwhile, Kelce keeps doing what he does and Tyreek is still waiting to tag in. I've never seen an offense like this.

— Matt Conner (@MattConnerAA) September 22, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:04 PM 09-22-2019
Next week - sausage goes for a buck fifty!
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:22 PM 09-22-2019
Did I miss something?

Every Ravens fan on social media seems to think we only won because of the refs.

I know the refs dicked us on an obvious PI pushoff when they needed a hail mary shit luck play...

Trying to think of times when we got calls...
[Reply]
DaFace 10:24 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Did I miss something?

Every Ravens fan on social media seems to think we only won because of the refs.

I know the refs dicked us on an obvious PI pushoff when they needed a hail mary shit luck play...

Maybe the roughing calls?
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:25 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I remember 1 in the first quarter... a real game changer there.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:25 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
That's funny considering they got away with some stuff on Mahomes that they would never get away with on the likes of Brady.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:31 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Did I miss something?

Ravens fans are obnoxious douchebags who have the added impairment of playing second fiddle to to NE and PIT most years, so they have little brother syndrome...and they all live in the shittiest city on the east coast, Baltimore.

Fuck the cheapshot ratbirds and their fans.

It was glorious walking out of Arrowhead and seeing all those purple-clad douchetards looking down. They all had their balls cut off by Mahomes.

They know there is nothing they can do. They couldn't beat Mahomes with a better defense last year, and bringing in "Mahomes killer" Earl Thomas only made him hornier for more yards and more points.

They are really going to hate us when they are playing second fiddle to the Chiefs instead of PIT and NE for the next decade.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:46 PM 09-22-2019

We accepting applications in the legion of zoom ��

— Ty Hill (@cheetah) September 23, 2019

[Reply]
Megatron96 11:19 PM 09-22-2019
So I've been perusing a couple Ravens boards while watching ESPN, and the results are interesting, even amusing.

First, Ravens fans think that Dan Fouts hates their team and loves us.

Second, they also believe that there's a ref conspiracy . . . against them.

Third, they began the game thinking that the Ravens were the better team. That Lamar was going to light up our trash defense like they lit Miami.

Fourth, they thought our RBs and running game are trash.

Fifth, they think our OL is pretty good.

Sixth, They think our defense bullied their offense. They also think that our defense was putting a lot of pressure on LJ.

Seventh, they also believe there's a league conspiracy . . . except they think that the League is fixing things in our favor. They're calling Mahomes the "Golden Boy."

Eighth, they think Bieniemy is an offensive genius and want to fire Harbaugh to get Big B.

Ninth, they think our secondary played well, locking up their WRs for a large part of the game.

Tenth, by the end of the 2nd quarter, they knew that Mahomes is for real, our WRs are unstoppable, our RBs are for real, our defense is for real, our coaches are better than theirs, and that they aren't in the Chiefs' class.

That is all.

Actually, that's not all. It's interesting to see our team through the opponent's eyes.

They found respect for our running game and our defensive unit. Especially our secondary. With a healthy dose for our front-7.

We never even talk about Bieniemy, but to them he's a better coach than Harbaugh.

Whatever anyone might think of the Ravens and their organization, they gave a bigger test than we'll probably see until week 12. And they don't see too many flaws in the team they faced today.
[Reply]
tk13 11:24 PM 09-22-2019
This is really how it was last year... if you looked around NFL boards and social media. Chiefs fans think the refs are out to get them, and literally the rest of the league thinks the Chiefs are a favored team who gets all the calls because of Mahomes. Can't imagine that's going to change any time soon.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:50 PM 09-22-2019
The Ravens fans don't know shit from shinola, if the game is slanted in favor for Chiefs. The Rams and both NE games are the benchmark of an officiating fix.

Fuck, with how there defense cheapshoted PMII they have no room to complain. If that was Peyton or Brady taking those hits the Ravens would. be penalized like crazy
[Reply]
Page 187 of 191
« First < 87137177183184185186187 188189190191 >
Up