ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Florio implies that the 49ers should cheap shot Mahomes
Mecca 02:37 PM 01-22-2020

At 7:40, he says 15 yards is worth it and basically says they should take cheap shots if he runs to send a message and knock him out of the game...wow wtf?
[Reply]
bobhill 06:43 PM 01-22-2020
its not like mahomes was just running up the gut , he was just trying to advance the play, anyone of those defenders could have tackled him but they didn't he made them miss
[Reply]
J Diddy 06:46 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by bobhill:
its not like mahomes was just running up the gut , he was just trying to advance the play, anyone of those defenders could have tackled him but they didn't he made them miss
He whipped around like a Bruce Lee roundhouse kick, smelling of honey and pay dirt.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:50 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Risk of it being even though it does not have to be. He is correct. People are just butt hurt because it is Mahomes instead of another teams QB.
And this is nothing more than we have said we wished our defense would do also.
He said to hit him after he's given himself up or to hit him when he's going down to slide. Remember when that happened to Trent Green? Its extremely dangerous to hit someone going into their slide and for Mike Florio, the fucking guy who said he was going to quit covering the NFL if Tyreek Hill got to play, to say that just makes it that much worse. The little weasel fuck.
[Reply]
eDave 07:04 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by bobhill:
No one really had a shot at him (except the guy he juked) until he cut back in going for the score. Had they tackled him, they were only prolonging the inevitable. Going for the strip there was the right thing to do.

Had they made a tackle there, it doesn't take much away from the run itself.

Had this been Lamar, the narrative would be quite different.

As for Florio, I just don't think he worded what he was trying to say very well. Seemed to me, in context with Mahomes TD run, that defenders are afraid to hit the QB for fear of a flag.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:08 PM 01-22-2020
I think you guys are way exaggerating what Florio is saying, or his intent. He is a douche nozzle for certain but he is just saying the same shit they used to say about Brady except with Brady you had to hit him in the pocket to make him uncomfortable.

That being said his take in the end about the run game is massively stupid as if he didn't watch the Tennessee game at all.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 07:26 PM 01-22-2020
Meh....he’s gotta have something to say to take up 4 hours every morning. But ya, he sux.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:44 PM 01-22-2020
They cheap shot Mahomes and Garropollo will never play again
[Reply]
petegz28 07:46 PM 01-22-2020
Let me re-phrase that....

They cheap shot Mahomes and I hope this team goes DT-Monday Night Meltdown on the entire SF team.....

I don't care if we never get another prime time game again
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:50 PM 01-22-2020
I’m sure the NFL loves a media member saying that he wants the opposing team to cheap shot the most marketable player in the sport out of the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:54 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I’m sure the NFL loves a media member saying that he wants the opposing team to cheap shot the most marketable player in the sport out of the Super Bowl.
Just saying...Mahomes gets hurt from a cheap shot and oh lets see....

Clark
Jones
HB
Dirty Dan
Ward
Nadi
Pennel

Are going to fucking break Jimmy G. in half flags or no flags
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:57 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
They cheap shot Mahomes and Garropollo will never play again
Yea there is reason enough not to do something stupid. Clark, HB and Jones wouldn't take kindly to it. Oh yea and like you said Dirty Dan might start swinging forearms again.
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:58 PM 01-22-2020
Don't you think Andy will game plan for that rush attack

florio needs to pass away suddenly with those garbage takes
[Reply]
petegz28 08:00 PM 01-22-2020
Go ahead and cheap shot Mahomes, I dare you...

[Reply]
petegz28 08:02 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Yea there is reason enough not to do something stupid. Clark, HB and Jones wouldn't take kindly to it. Oh yea and like you said Dirty Dan might start swinging forearms again.
Mostert would suddenly suffer a severe and possibly career ending knee injury too I am sure.
[Reply]
Seattle49er 08:30 PM 01-22-2020
Wow you guys pure class. What a fucking joke!
[Reply]
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up