ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 18
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Florio implies that the 49ers should cheap shot Mahomes
Mecca 02:37 PM 01-22-2020

At 7:40, he says 15 yards is worth it and basically says they should take cheap shots if he runs to send a message and knock him out of the game...wow wtf?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 04:54 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Once you feed a troll, they always come back for more.

STOP. RESPONDING. TO. THEM.

Fuck!
I thought it was feed a troll, starve a fever. Did I get that backwards?
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:55 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by SanDiego49er:
Rest assured we will punch him in the mouth when he runs. We play physical SMASH MOUTH football in the NFC. Not finesse cute football like your AFC. If he runs prepare to get hit.....HARD. And it won't be a cheap shot. It will just be physical football. If he doesn't like that he can stay in the pocket.
:-)

Wow, such tough talk!!!

Scary!!!
[Reply]
gblowfish 04:57 PM 01-23-2020
San Diego 49er??? Is this Alex Smith trolling our board???
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:59 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Once you feed a troll, they always come back for more.

STOP. RESPONDING. TO. THEM.

****!
Dave! Where you been?
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:59 PM 01-23-2020
pillowbiter Florio is getting roasted on social media. Lots of hate for this Dbag.
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:01 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
San Diego 49er??? Is this Alex Smith trolling our board???
He must have moved his homeless tent south for the winter.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:19 PM 01-23-2020
Even 49er fans hate this prick.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:32 PM 01-23-2020
Rest assured we will punch him in the mouth when he runs. We play physical SMASH MOUTH football in the NFC. Not finesse cute football like your AFC. If he runs prepare to get hit.....HARD. And it won't be a cheap shot. It will just be physical football. If he doesn't like that he can stay in the pocket.

[Reply]
Megatron96 05:47 PM 01-23-2020
They've been telling us this since about week 3 from last year. "physical smash mouth football . . ." blahblahblah . . . not going to work.
[Reply]
Color Red 05:53 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I'm not saying they should cheap shot Mahomes but they should cheap shot Mahomes.
I mentioned the Titans player who fell on Patrick's legs at the end of his touchdown run on Sunday.

I know Pat is competitive and he wants to "do something special", and we loved to see that touchdown run.

But I hope Andy looked him in the eyes this week and said you cannot do that. You need to take the needed gain possible and be safe as you can. Slide or go out of bounds. (Remember what happened to Garoppolo at Arrowhead last year when he tried to do extra? That wasn't a hit; it was just trying to do something extra.)
[Reply]
DRM08 05:59 PM 01-23-2020
Rest assured he will make a number of your defenders look like idiots from time to time.

He was a pretty physical player in college. Would lower his shoulder into defenders. But Reid has done a good job convincing him to slide and get out of bounds.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:59 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Color Red:
I mentioned the Titans player who fell on Patrick's legs at the end of his touchdown run on Sunday.

I know Pat is competitive and he wants to "do something special", and we loved to see that touchdown run.

But I hope Andy looked him in the eyes this week and said you cannot do that. You need to take the needed gain possible and be safe as you can. Slide or go out of bounds. (Remember what happened to Garoppolo at Arrowhead last year when he tried to do extra? That wasn't a hit; it was just trying to do something extra.)
It's the playoffs and it was a crucial situation where a little something extra came up really huge. He's running out of bounds or sliding 4 times out of 5. Reid coached him to do that. He's not going to get mad at his QB for making a big time play in a crucial spot in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:03 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
LET ME TELL YA SOMETHING ABOUT THE NFC WEST BROTHER
[Reply]
ping2000 08:32 PM 01-23-2020
Mahomes will spot Florio in the press box and unleash a spiral right into his balls. Similar to what Robert Redford did to Robert Duval in "The Natural" with the foul ball.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:36 PM 01-23-2020
Remember when Kelce’s brother destroyed Michael Lombardi at the Eagles super bowl parade?

I hope Kelce does that to Florio at ours.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 18
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up