ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>So, I'm going to move to upstate NY
rabblerouser 08:19 PM 04-22-2018
I'm going to move up there to be close to my daughter. I don't know anyone in the area besides her, my ex wife and her husband, I don't have a job or a place to live yet...and I don't know exactly how I'm going to accomplish this, but I can't do the distance any longer. Won't do it.

I have a bunch of music gear and records to sell, I could get a few thousand up pretty damn quick.

Rent isn't as bad as I thought it would be...I'm just going to miss the Midwest.

Just not as much as I miss my daughter.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:37 AM 06-21-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I walked through a neighborhood in Buffalo a few years ago that made me very glad I'm a runner.
Whenever I go to Niagra Falls I always stay on the Canadian side. So much cleaner and nicer.
[Reply]
oldman 07:26 AM 06-21-2018
I'm confused. Are you:
A) Moving to upstate New York?
B) Busted for whatever drug use?
C) Still trying to duck or hit it with the crazy chick?
D) All the above?
E) Obligatory Gaz opinion?
[Reply]
loochy 07:40 AM 06-21-2018
Originally Posted by oldman:
I'm confused. Are you:
D) All the above?
I feel like he's a bit...scatterbrained...and isn't really sure himself.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:08 PM 06-24-2018
Originally Posted by oldman:
I'm confused. Are you:
D) All the above?
1. Yes, within 2 months
2. Lawyered up, can't talk about it
3. Not hard to duck her, ain't trying to hit that. I can hook you up though...
4. really, just A
5. I'm still waiting for Gaz's opinion
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:09 PM 06-24-2018
Originally Posted by loochy:
I feel like he's a bit...scatterbrained...and isn't really sure himself.
Posted via Mobile Device
Oh, the situation has defined itself.

I will be moving.
[Reply]
loochy 10:28 PM 06-24-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Oh, the situation has defined itself.

I will be moving.
Oh good. They drop the charges? Or do you get off with just a fine?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:08 AM 06-25-2018
Oh good. They drop the charges? Or do you get off with just a fine?
I'll have to take a misdemeanor possession on my record, some unsupervised probation, and a fine.

It is what it is. Could be worse.
[Reply]
loochy 08:09 AM 06-25-2018
I'll have to take a misdemeanor possession on my record, some unsupervised probation, and a fine.

It is what it is. Could be worse.
The probation will let you move? I had probation from a college mishap and they wouldn't let me leave the state.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:07 AM 06-25-2018
The probation will let you move? I had probation from a college mishap and they wouldn't let me leave the state.
Posted via Mobile Device
I'll be moved by the time we enter a plea, so that will be my address. As long as NY accepts my probation (and most indications are that they will) I should have no problems.

You must've had supervised probation.
[Reply]
patteeu 03:49 PM 06-25-2018
Congratulations. That sounds like a pretty good result. I hope it works out for you in NY with your daughter.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:22 AM 06-26-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Congratulations. That sounds like a pretty good result. I hope it works out for you in NY with your daughter.
Thank you. I appreciate it, but it's really just the beginning - it's a big undertaking, moving what I can't sell, give away, or leave behind + my dog and 2 vehicles, all while juggling my current job + job search/housing search up there/etc.

In fact, I'm scared shitless and pretty overwhelmed.

I've been selling lots of records and I've sold a few guitars, about to trade a Vox AC50/Soldano 412 guitar rig for a smaller amp + studio time...but I just can't seem to gain enough $$ + lose enough bulky stuff quick enough...

There's lots of better causes in the world, but if anyone wants to donate, every little bit counts.

https://fundly.com/jeremy-s-move-to-ny?ft_pid=2xvo0dcp

Thanks
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:17 PM 06-27-2018
Phone interviews at AFLAC in Rochester and Finger Lakes Regional Health in Geneva set up
[Reply]
Spott 06:04 PM 06-27-2018
Thank you. I appreciate it, but it's really just the beginning - it's a big undertaking, moving what I can't sell, give away, or leave behind + my dog and 2 vehicles, all while juggling my current job + job search/housing search up there/etc.

In fact, I'm scared shitless and pretty overwhelmed.

I've been selling lots of records and I've sold a few guitars, about to trade a Vox AC50/Soldano 412 guitar rig for a smaller amp + studio time...but I just can't seem to gain enough $$ + lose enough bulky stuff quick enough...

There's lots of better causes in the world, but if anyone wants to donate, every little bit counts.

https://fundly.com/jeremy-s-move-to-ny?ft_pid=2xvo0dcp

Thanks
Do you have any weed that you would like to sell? Asking for a friend.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:36 PM 06-27-2018
Originally Posted by Spott:
Do you have any weed that you would like to sell? Asking for a friend.
Nope. Unfortunately I do not.

I hear that shit is legal to buy in Colorado, not too far out ("faaaar out, maaaaaaaan")

Or you could try mail order, though that has always seemed too dubious to risk for me, but...to each their own.

I got some killer records to sell you that you can totally groove to after you smoke the weed you find.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:48 AM 07-04-2018
Looking at places...rent isn't THAT much more expensive than, say, KC or Columbia.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up