ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 149 of 153
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153 >
Media Center>Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Hammock Parties 08:33 PM 10-04-2018
Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Originally Posted by :
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.

[Reply]
Buehler445 09:10 AM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Okay I’ve been curious and no one says anything about it so I’ll ask. Darth Maul always had the horns on his helmet. The forger has the horns. Seems like that would make everyone suspicious but no one ever says anything. 3 seasons in it still bugs me. How come no one ever says anything?

Is it just a cosmetic thing that’s why no one cares?
In the Clone Wars, the Deathwatch bitches that went with Maul put the horns on. And the armorers group is called the Children of the Watch, so they are descendants of those dudes.

The armorer above all views the armor as ceremonial, so it makes sense that she wouldn't change it as allegiances change.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:36 AM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
RE: Thrawn

Spoiler!
i think gideon is going to be brought to his knees by the new republic and thrawn's fleet will show up to save the day...rebels scatter like mice

the warlords will be begging thrawn to take over
[Reply]
luv 12:03 PM 04-14-2023
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 12:41 PM 04-14-2023
I laughed at that too, lol.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 01:17 PM 04-14-2023
For real, Grogu laying on the yes button was hilarious.
[Reply]
Iconic 04:18 PM 04-14-2023
im not sure if andor has just completely spoiled me but the storytelling and depth behind it has made watching this seasons mandalorian a real chore
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:02 PM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by luv:
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

:-)
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I laughed at that too, lol.
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
For real, Grogu laying on the yes button was hilarious.
That was pretty funny. Mando also gave me a chuckle with, “He didn’t learn that from me.”
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:58 PM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by Iconic:
im not sure if andor has just completely spoiled me but the storytelling and depth behind it has made watching this seasons mandalorian a real chore
mando is a live action cartoon

andor is thinking man's star wars

just enjoy it
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:15 PM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Spoiler!

RE: Thrawn

Spoiler!
So I fucked some of this up. I forgot axe Wove was on the surface. That limits his capacity to run the light cruiser as a traitor. That shit is out the window.

I also forgot that one dude got out. That’s obviously going to be important.

Also the armorer doesn’t make as much sense because when Gideon talks to that cunt on Courescant, he was shocked the 2 factions would work together and the armorer would have told him that shit. It also makes no sense to feign ignorance with the cunt.

Obviously my Dumbass needed a rewatch.

Pour one out for my big ogre Paz Visla. I am going to miss that big fuck.

EDIT: My phone autocorrected Dumbass to Dumbasstrius. Obviously my phone remembers all the fond memories I posted about Demetrius Harris. :-)
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:56 PM 04-15-2023
This show has so much exposition its fucking awful sometimes. It's like the characters aren't even talking to each other.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:15 PM 04-15-2023
The writing is not as sharp as I'd like. But I can't complain if it's oscillating between ROTJ and Upper-Tier Prequel quality. I watch it because it's fun.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:42 PM 04-18-2023
i think they want mando alive for his blood

they want him to be the template like jango for a new clone army
[Reply]
Indian Chief 09:44 AM 04-19-2023
I'm a week behind and just got around to last week's episode. It wasn't perfect, but why are we wasting time with Jack Black and Lizzo when you apparently have an actual story to further? Makes no sense to waste so much time.
[Reply]
RustShack 01:22 PM 04-19-2023
Are there more confirmed seasons after this one?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:34 PM 04-19-2023
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 149 of 153
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153 >
Up