ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 21
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cassel's BEST game as a Chief and Haley was Mr. Classy today!
DaneMcCloud 06:30 PM 11-28-2010
Cassel played extremely well today. I was really impressed with his vision and his play under pressure. We've all seen him gradually improve this season, even if it's been one step forward, two steps back at times. I can honestly say that even though I had high hopes with him working with Charlie Weis and expected improvement, I never thought I'd see Matt Cassel play as well as he did in Seattle this season.

And as for Todd Haley, sitting on the ball with 2:00 minutes left in the game was fucking awesome! That's class, Folks, and more than makes up for the Denver faux pas.

Bring on the Broncos!!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:29 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by ROR:
Dude, I hate to say it but our O-line is starting to be the reason for the season. I think they had us fooled for a little bit, but it's obvious that some of these guys either aren't youthful enough for a long season, or just don't have the talent.
If Cassel can build on what he's shown over the last two weeks and not revert to shitting himself, I'm thinking WR, NT and major o-line overhaul might not be a bad way to be in 2011...
An offensive line consisting of Albert/Asamoah/draftee/Lilja and Richardson will be just fine in 2011.

I can't believe that people are complaining about a last minute, make-shift line that blocked for an offense that scored 42 points yesterday.

:-)

Yeesh.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:32 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
An offensive line consisting of Albert/Asamoah/draftee/Lilja and Richardson will be just fine in 2011.

I can't believe that people are complaining about a last minute, make-shift line that blocked for an offense that scored 42 points yesterday.

Yeesh.
Okay I get your point but those guys have looked SO fucking "stumble down the stairs" in their execution as of late minus some Benny Hill-esque pushing of dudes to the sidelines, that an alternative hypothesis at least deserves a look.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:34 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

Yeesh.
This x1000.

Our WR corps needs an overhaul much more badly than the OL does.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:37 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by Gif Horse:
This x1000.

One top tier, round one guy would be enough IMO. We're gonna' keep running like a motherfucker next year anyway, and you can bank on that shit.
[Reply]
doomy3 07:39 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by Gif Horse:
This x1000.

Yep. I would love to have a burner opposite Bowe. Although, I do think we need a center badly as well.
[Reply]
doomy3 07:40 PM 11-29-2010
Okay I get your point but those guys have looked SO ****ing "stumble down the stairs" in their execution as of late minus some Benny Hill-esque pushing of dudes to the sidelines, that an alternative hypothesis at least deserves a look.
Maybe we could get Dan Saleaumua back to play offensive line like he did in the glory years.
[Reply]
Saul Good 07:42 PM 11-29-2010
Okay I get your point but those guys have looked SO ****ing "stumble down the stairs" in their execution as of late minus some Benny Hill-esque pushing of dudes to the sidelines, that an alternative hypothesis at least deserves a look.
Lately meaning when we scored 29 2 weeks ago, 31 last week and 42 yesterday?
[Reply]
Saul Good 07:43 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by doomy3:
Maybe we could get Dan Saleaumua back to play offensive line like he did in the glory years.
Yep. That guy didn't allow a sack in his entire career.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:43 PM 11-29-2010
This team is top 5 in points. If we are making wish lists, I want a pass rusher opposite Hali that is actually worth a shit.
[Reply]
Saul Good 07:47 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by PGM:
This team is top 5 in points. If we are making wish lists, I want a pass rusher opposite Hali that is actually worth a shit.
That would be nice. I would also like a WR, a MLB, a C, a G, and possibly a NT and a RT. I really don't think it is that much of a stretch to say that we could get most of those things in a single off-season, as only a couple are premium positions, and we certainly have the money to pick up a free agent or two.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:48 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by doomy3:
Maybe you could play Center for four quarters and we could all enjoy a massive, pants-pissing fit of laughter.
[Reply]
doomy3 07:49 PM 11-29-2010
Maybe you could play Center for four quarters and we could all enjoy a massive, pants-pissing fit of laughter.
Not a Saleaumua fan?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:50 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Lately meaning when we scored 29 2 weeks ago, 31 last week and 42 yesterday?
Wow. The Tampon is strong with this one...
[Reply]
-King- 08:08 PM 11-29-2010
Dude, I hate to say it but our O-line is starting to be the reason for the season. I think they had us fooled for a little bit, but it's obvious that some of these guys either aren't youthful enough for a long season, or just don't have the talent.
If Cassel can build on what he's shown over the last two weeks and not revert to shitting himself, I'm thinking WR, NT and major o-line overhaul might not be a bad way to be in 2011...
:-) Major O-line overhaul? You mean overhaul the line that is blocking for one of the best rushing duos in NFL history? You mean the overhaul the line that is 4th in sacks allowed?

That offensive line? This is why the drafturbators don't allow you to form your own opinion.
[Reply]
-King- 08:11 PM 11-29-2010
What we need in the draft is a pass rusher to play opposite Tamba. Stude isn't that guy despite Boss Chiefs strong hopes for him, and D Williams is only a situational pass rusher. That should be our first pick.

....and a Larry Fitzgerald trade would be nice.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 21
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Up