ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you get head on a regular basis?
Everytime my wife/gf/random person engage in coitus, I receive oral pleasure. 72 59.50%
My wife/gf/random person is allergic to skin in the genital region so I never receive oral pleasure. 3 2.48%
I only receive oral pleasure on special occasions. 28 23.14%
I only receive oral pleasure when I pay a hooker aka the billay option 4 3.31%
I am Clay and never get laid so this pole is irrelevant. 14 11.57%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll
Page 19 of 25
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Oral Sex Frequency
KC native 11:09 AM 12-19-2014
So I've seen many of you guys bitch about not getting blow jobs frequently.

How often do you get them? Or in katipan's/luv's/billay's case, how often do you give them?

Oral is part of foreplay for my wife and I so I get head just about every time before we fuck. U jelly?
[Reply]
eDave 01:14 AM 12-20-2014
Originally Posted by brucey_72:
I will put it this way. 4 grown men went to prison for what they did when she was 5-12yrs old.
So no i dont push it and never will, if she decides to then that will happen when it happens. I cant blame her and am just happy she didnt turn lesbian.
Damn. Sorry we drew that out of you. You sound rock solid.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:42 AM 12-20-2014
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
cooter? really?

You might want to change up your vernacular about your wife's pussy around your wife. Maybe try.........Meat Wallet?
Originally Posted by Donger:
That's actually her name for her vagina.
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Seriously? That's awesome......:-)
Top notch back and forth here. :-)

Originally Posted by eDave:
The T-Rex:

When you are doing a girl from behind, preferably close to the edge of the bed, and you grab her by the shoulders and lift her up. This results in her swinging her arms aimlessly like a T-Rex while making moaning noises.

"Dude.. what was all that noise.."
"Oo.. I t rexed that bitch"
"Sahweet"

Pairs well with a donkey punch.
That sounds like it's almost as fun as "The Rodeo Fuck". Bareback a chick, stick it in her ass after pinning her arms and legs down, then whisper in her ear "I have AIDS". If you can hold on for 8 seconds you qualify for a score.

Originally Posted by go bowe:
fuck 'em...
Absolutely!

Originally Posted by eDave:
True story: First time my ex swallowed. She directed the action, I obliged. A bit later we were getting some food and she talked with food in her mouth. I jokingly said "don't talk with your mouth full". Well, she went off thinking I was referencing the earlier swallow. Try as I might, I couldn't convince her it was just a silly joke and in no way was I referencing the swallow. I bailed out and went to take a shower.

Moment later, she kicked in my glass shower door wielding a 12 inch knife at me, seeting, with eyes that could kill you alone and threatening to kill me. I bolted out, grabbed the knife hand, slammed it against the wall, dislodging the knife. I eventually made it to my phone and dialed 911. I hope she is doing well.
Holy shit!

Originally Posted by keg in kc:
If that's some kind of a shot at me then kindly go fuck yourself.
Bro, I'm really sorry if you're sensitive about it. I was just cracking a joke. Honestly I figured you'd get a chuckle out of it. My bad. I never got the impression you didn't get laid because you couldn't. I assumed that it wasn't worth the hassle to you. So, you have my apologies if that made you mad.
[Reply]
RaiderH8r 07:43 AM 12-20-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Top notch back and forth here. :-)

That sounds like it's almost as fun as "The Rodeo ****". Bareback a chick, stick it in her ass after pinning her arms and legs down, then whisper in her ear "I have AIDS". If you can hold on for 8 seconds you qualify for a score.

Absolutely!

Holy shit!

Bro, I'm really sorry if you're sensitive about it. I was just cracking a joke. Honestly I figured you'd get a chuckle out of it. My bad. I never got the impression you didn't get laid because you couldn't. I assumed that it wasn't worth the hassle to you. So, you have my apologies if that made you mad.
Re: the rodeo. I've always told them their sister is tighter. I don't joke about the AIDS in the butt. And I wipe my cock off on the drapes. I'm a fucking gentleman.
[Reply]
Braincase 09:29 AM 12-20-2014
Alas, my wife suffers from post-marital gag reflex.

Sigh.
[Reply]
KC native 12:37 PM 12-20-2014
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
What did you expect? You took a shot at Billay in the amount of time it takes Alex Smith to feel phantom pressure in the pocket.
I think it was more due to donger and his wife's meat wallet.
[Reply]
Mojo Jojo 01:06 PM 12-20-2014
I went by the gf's office today with some snacks because she has to get some year end work done...ended up getting blown in her office chair
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:18 PM 12-20-2014
Originally Posted by Mojo Jojo:
I went by the gf's office today with some snacks because she has to get some year end work done...ended up getting blown in her office chair

Go oooonnnnnnn!!!
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:23 PM 12-20-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

Go oooonnnnnnn!!!
:-)
[Reply]
booger 02:24 PM 12-20-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Jesus Christ!!

Rhythm is definitely NOT gonna get you.

That might be the whitest, most middle aged, ****ing casserole supper and TV Guide, shit I've read in a while.
Blow me

See what I did there!
[Reply]
bdj23 02:27 PM 12-20-2014
New girlfriend is a freak in the sack.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:33 PM 12-20-2014
This thread has risen to serious consideration for the HOC. One more burst and it crosses the finish line.
[Reply]
booger 02:46 PM 12-20-2014
Originally Posted by BDj23:
You got to give details or we'll assume she barks when she comes
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:56 PM 12-20-2014
Details or GTFO.
[Reply]
bevischief 03:05 PM 12-20-2014
220 hz
[Reply]
KC native 03:06 PM 12-20-2014
Does it concern you that she is a freak already? I mean somebody had to teach her. :-)
[Reply]
Page 19 of 25
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Up