ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 80
« First < 131920212223 242526273373 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2020 Missouri Tigers Football Thread *****
KChiefs1 10:06 AM 09-19-2020

ONE. WEEK. ‼️#MIZ x #NewZou ���� pic.twitter.com/lVw1iNzQKL

— Mizzou Football (@MizzouFootball) September 19, 2020

The 2020 Mizzou Football schedule is out, and woo-boy we get Bama and LSU in week 1 and 3 https://t.co/TD1UgG3JMp

— ROCK Mask NATION (@RockMNation) August 18, 2020

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:10 PM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I like Drink. Hopefully he can get us over that hump that Pinkel just never could get us over.
Pinkel got them as far as you can get without going to a national championship.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:20 PM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Pinkel got them as far as you can get without going to a national championship.
I was/am a huge Pinkel supporter, but he trouble winning a big game.
[Reply]
warpaint* 07:34 PM 12-05-2020
That was a great win. Not that they're any great shakes but Ark is better than their record.

Props to Odom for giving up 1200 yards of offense today.

We've now won 3 games this yr Odom would have surely lost.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 10:13 PM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Barry Odom's defenses gave up 98 points today.
There’s really no reason for me to dislike Odom still. He’s been gone a year, we significantly upgraded our coach and are having a successful year. I’m not sure why I have animosity toward his tenure at Mizzou, but this post is for some reason is extremely satisfying to me.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:21 PM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Would anyone have thought Mizzou could actually finish the season at either 6-4 or with a little luck, 7-3?
7-3? I love the Tigers, but next week is a loss against UGA. But I'll take 6-4 in Drink's first year
[Reply]
Mosbonian 11:15 PM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
7-3? I love the Tigers, but next week is a loss against UGA. But I'll take 6-4 in Drink's first year
As I said it would take some luck. Georgia really does not have anything at stake and could come in flat.

Not saying it would happen but you never know
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:29 PM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Barry Odom's defenses gave up 98 points today.
Lol. I guess that's true. I didn't think about that. It is surprising that the Razorback defense gave up 50 points and all that yardage today. They've been way better than that. Other than Florida, that's the most points given up all year. Auburn only got 30, Georgia got 37, aTm got 42. And I'm not sure that any of those teams out up that many yards.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:24 AM 12-06-2020
Damn guys if this were a normal year we are looking at a 9-3 seasons a pretty good bowl and the chance to get to double digit wins. We're also probably a top 15 team right now.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:27 AM 12-06-2020
I love Drink...I mean I love the guy and think he could do great things in CoMo.........and the pessimistic, dreading side of my brain comes in and says he’ll probably be gone in 3-4 years to a bigger school.

I hope I’m wrong...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:23 AM 12-06-2020
I forget the candidate you guys were all hot over but I told you drink was a good hire
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:15 AM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Damn guys if this were a normal year we are looking at a 9-3 seasons a pretty good bowl and the chance to get to double digit wins. We're also probably a top 15 team right now.

Still looking at a New Year’s Day game.
[Reply]
warpaint* 11:52 AM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I forget the candidate you guys were all hot over but I told you drink was a good hire
So much has happened - that was a circus, here’s who I remember (not listing the dregs that were floated),

Napier
Harsin
Norvell
Campbell

Campbell was always absurd. Napier I think is darn good - that’s who I wanted at the time. Glad SC didn’t get him. Harsin is meh to me but I would have taken him.

Norvell would have been fine.

Eli appears to be a home run and will probably ironically save Jim Sterk long term. And ya he’s probably leaving for greener pastures at some point. So what. If he does it means he did his job well here and we should be well positioned for the next hire whenever that is
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:37 PM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by warpaint*:
So much has happened - that was a circus, here’s who I remember (not listing the dregs that were floated),

Napier
Harsin
Norvell
Campbell

Campbell was always absurd. Napier I think is darn good - that’s who I wanted at the time. Glad SC didn’t get him. Harsin is meh to me but I would have taken him.

Norvell would have been fine.

Eli appears to be a home run and will probably ironically save Jim Sterk long term. And ya he’s probably leaving for greener pastures at some point. So what. If he does it means he did his job well here and we should be well positioned for the next hire whenever that is
I don't know that Drink was a Sterk hire.
[Reply]
warpaint* 12:55 PM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I wasn’t really getting into that

But more the point being typically if football is healthy the ad keeps his job regardless
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:56 PM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I seem to remember the board saving Sterks ass and hiring their own candidate (Drink), because Sterk had such a shit list of candidates. I think I read that on here actually.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 80
« First < 131920212223 242526273373 > Last »
Up