ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 252 of 270
« First < 152202242248249250251252 253254255256262 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***
RealSNR 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Andy Reid was asked if he did anything fun or exotic this offseason: “I attacked a couple Chile rellenos.”

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:53 AM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He was out there in the 3rd, not sure about the 4th.
You may be right - that game was interminably long and at some point I just took to actually watching paint dry instead so it's possible that by the 4th I'd completely tuned out and was thinking 3rd.

In either event, he was in after Niemann.

Again - not great news for him. Probably pretty good news for the Chiefs, though. He's just not mobile enough.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:53 AM 08-19-2019
Looks like your last 2 WR's are Pringle and Thompson now.
[Reply]
O.city 08:54 AM 08-19-2019
So you've got Hitch, Lee, Nieman, dude from Dallas who's name I don't remember, then what?
[Reply]
Mecca 08:54 AM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You may be right - that game was interminably long and at some point I just took to actually watching paint dry instead so it's possible that by the 4th I'd completely tuned out and was thinking 3rd.

In either event, he was in after Niemann.

Again - not great news for him. Probably pretty good news for the Chiefs, though. He's just not mobile enough.
I think he was playing on the outside in the second half, Darron Lee also played a ton, I'm at the point that at the LB spot other than Hitchens I think they are trying to figure out what they have.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:54 AM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Cody Thompson just locked down a roster spot.
Honestly, it may have saved Pringle's.

Thompson's looked quite a bit better than Byron, IMO. I'm still just not seeing what everyone else is seeing there.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:55 AM 08-19-2019
Honestly, it may have saved Pringle's.

Thompson's looked quite a bit better than Byron, IMO. I'm still just not seeing what everyone else is seeing there.
Well Kstate...and last year...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:56 AM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
So you've got Hitch, Lee, Nieman, dude from Dallas who's name I don't remember, then what?
Wilson.

And after those 4 I'm not sure I'm happy to see ANY of them on the field. As the pre-season has progressed I've become more and more confident that the top of our LB corps is gonna be fine. And more and more confident that everyone behind them is garbage.

I mean even when DoD got through the line clean, he blew the tackle and had to run the guy down a couple yards past the LOS. We have some developmental guy who's name I don't recall who's existed but that's about it. Everything else is pure chaff.
[Reply]
O.city 08:57 AM 08-19-2019
Pringle looked pretty shitty to me too. Honestly looked like he was pissed to be out there with SHurmur
[Reply]
RunKC 08:57 AM 08-19-2019
Yeah I’m thinking we trade for a LB to be a primary backup.

Ragland is just too slow and Neimann is very weak at the point of attack. It was painful watching Ragland run as slow as Speaks and Neimann getting pushed back 5 yards consistently.
[Reply]
O.city 08:58 AM 08-19-2019
Wilson.

And after those 4 I'm not sure I'm happy to see ANY of them on the field. As the pre-season has progressed I've become more and more confident that the top of our LB corps is gonna be fine. And more and more confident that everyone behind them is garbage.

I mean even when DoD got through the line clean, he blew the tackle and had to run the guy down a couple yards past the LOS. We have some developmental guy who's name I don't recall who's existed but that's about it. Everything else is pure chaff.
I've liked what Attachou has done at SLB, but Wilson has been just good there.

So i'm gonna guess you've got Hitchens, Lee, Wilson, Nieman, Attachou and maybe some waiver claims?
[Reply]
O.city 08:59 AM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah I’m thinking we trade for a LB to be a primary backup.

Ragland is just too slow and Neimann is very weak at the point of attack. It was painful watching Ragland run as slow as Speaks and Neumann getting pushed back 5 yards consistently.
I just don't know where you see Nieman being so bad.
[Reply]
Frosty 09:03 AM 08-19-2019
Are they trying to hide Custis? I don't remember him doing anything except catch a short pass against the Bengals, though, admittedly, I've missed big chunks of both games because NFLN sucks.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:03 AM 08-19-2019
You may see them look at LB's because honestly they lack depth there, I mean you'd expect a lot more out of guys like DOD.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:11 AM 08-19-2019
Malik Jefferson is listed as 3rd string in Cincinnati. I liked him coming out.

Maybe we could swing a trade for him?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:12 AM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I've liked what Attachou has done at SLB, but Wilson has been just good there.

So i'm gonna guess you've got Hitchens, Lee, Wilson, Nieman, Attachou and maybe some waiver claims?
Ah, I always forget about Attachou. But he's less of a backup than he is a situational use guy.

I still badly want DoD to make the team because I think he can still replace Lee next season. But he's just done so damn little to suggest he should.

I think I'd roll with 6 right now and that 6 would include DoD, but I'd be looking for a replacement for sure. If a solid candidate emerges on the cut list, I think DoD has used up his equity with me.
[Reply]
Page 252 of 270
« First < 152202242248249250251252 253254255256262 > Last »
Up