ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 114
« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 12:39 PM 03-28-2014
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Sounds great. My girlfriend is already hounding me about the bubble gum flavor.
That juice has probably the hardest throat hit I've tried. But that was one of the first juices I vaped so I could be mistaken. I am in love with their blue voodoo. The throat hit in that juice is solid as hell too
[Reply]
listopencil 01:07 PM 03-28-2014
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
That juice has probably the hardest throat hit I've tried. But that was one of the first juices I vaped so I could be mistaken. I am in love with their blue voodoo. The throat hit in that juice is solid as hell too
One of the reviewers said that Blue VooDoo became his all day vape after trying it. I guess the company was out of it for a while, but they were able to get a new supplier and make more. It just doesn't have the blue color anymore as they are trying to go away from artificial coloring as much as possible.
[Reply]
dmahurin 01:40 PM 03-28-2014
If anyone is in the kc/independence area, I found a new vape shop on Noland road called aqeuos(?spelling). I haven't been in yet but a friend said he has and that the selection in there is great for both equipment and juices.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 01:43 PM 03-28-2014
One of the reviewers said that Blue VooDoo became his all day vape after trying it. I guess the company was out of it for a while, but they were able to get a new supplier and make more. It just doesn't have the blue color anymore as they are trying to go away from artificial coloring as much as possible.
That is my current all day. I had both the old and the new; there's not much difference between the two, but I'm not going to lie; it was pretty sweet having a bright blue filled tank.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:34 PM 03-31-2014
I got my Mister-E-Fluid order in today. It was mixed on the 27th and the card says waiting a week is best. They threw in a free sample sized strawberry, which is nice. It has an odd sesame oil aftertaste though. I should probably give them a week from their born on date. That's only three days away.
[Reply]
SLAG 10:36 PM 03-31-2014
FTR - I have never had to steep any of the Juices I order from BombVapor.

http://www.bombvapor.com

you can use the coupon code: Vaper20 for 20% off

The Mountain Myst is my all day vape
[Reply]
gosampel 10:42 PM 03-31-2014
weed though a pipe no more need, enjoy
[Reply]
eDave 10:43 PM 03-31-2014
The key I found is not looking for a flavor that tastes like your cigarette. It doesn't exist. I went with fruit and sweet flavors and found that it is best to hit your e cig BEFORE cravings come. Keep your cravings at bay and you won't find yourself in a situation where you feel the ecig isn't providing you what you need. Plus it takes longer for the nicotine to take effect from an ecig; with all the toxins and carcinogens in cigarettes the nicotine gets worked into your blood stream quicker. Keep your nic levels high with the ecig to ween you off the cigs until you are more dependent on it.

Nothing beats the day you wake up looking for your ecig instead of your pack. Best of luck.
Thanks dude. That was very informative for me.
[Reply]
NWTF 11:12 PM 03-31-2014
Listo, hows your SVD working for you and what clearomizer are you using with it?

I give you an update on the aspire.

After a week of using the nautilus tank I have to confirm its the best tank Ive used. Its not without any hiccups though. Ive had a few instances where the flavor seemed muted/dull for a few hits but it returned to normal. An occasional weak hit is common with every atomizer ive have. Nothing major, I guess your just not going to get a perfect vape 100% of the time. Im still on the original 1.6 ohm coil that came installed with it. It comes with an extra 1.8 coil.

I dunno, when I rotated my other tanks in with the nautilus this past week I found I really didnt care for them any more and they pretty much are spares/testers, or maybe I will just clean them up and give them to my girlfriend to use. I went and bought another nautilus yesterday so I can have another juice ready to go without having to empty and clean my primary tank. I just dont have any issues (leaking/gurgling/burnt taste) with the tank only the few instances of weak flavor. The adjustable airflow control works to give you as much control over your vaping experience as you can get.

I haven't tried the Kanger aerotank, it might be a less expensive alternative but my experience with Kanger tanks is just ok, nothing special which I why I skipped over their version of the adjustable airflow.
I still haven't tried the iclear 30b or the X.I
[Reply]
listopencil 11:49 PM 03-31-2014
Only one I have tried out of that group is watermelon. It's one of my girlfriends favorites. It's like a jolly rancher.

I am curious about the cherry lemonade. Let me know what you think.
I tried it. Man...it's really good. Tastes like pink lemonade. That's right out of the package delivered earlier today, made on 03/27/14.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:10 AM 04-01-2014
Originally Posted by NWTF:
Listo, hows your SVD working for you and what clearomizer are you using with it?

I give you an update on the aspire.

After a week of using the nautilus tank I have to confirm its the best tank Ive used. Its not without any hiccups though. Ive had a few instances where the flavor seemed muted/dull for a few hits but it returned to normal. An occasional weak hit is common with every atomizer ive have. Nothing major, I guess your just not going to get a perfect vape 100% of the time. Im still on the original 1.6 ohm coil that came installed with it. It comes with an extra 1.8 coil.

I dunno, when I rotated my other tanks in with the nautilus this past week I found I really didnt care for them any more and they pretty much are spares/testers, or maybe I will just clean them up and give them to my girlfriend to use. I went and bought another nautilus yesterday so I can have another juice ready to go without having to empty and clean my primary tank. I just dont have any issues (leaking/gurgling/burnt taste) with the tank only the few instances of weak flavor. The adjustable airflow control works to give you as much control over your vaping experience as you can get.

I haven't tried the Kanger aerotank, it might be a less expensive alternative but my experience with Kanger tanks is just ok, nothing special which I why I skipped over their version of the adjustable airflow.
I still haven't tried the iclear 30b or the X.I
My SVD is functioning perfectly. The controls are simple and intuitive. I stay in wattage mode and I can get whatever vape I want, milder for the delicate flavors all the way to blowing out the heavy stuff. I use it mostly at home relaxing. I also carry it around town. Very nice life on the battery, and the batteries charge in about 2.5 hours. It doesn't feel like smoking a cigarette. It feels like a pipe because of the size. It also has some nice heft to it. You really notice that you are carrying something around with you. That can be annoying for someone who is used to cigs but I don't drop it or worry about crunching it in my pocket.

I am still using the old iClear 30. It's not a great clearomizer. The beauty ring on the SVD has two small holes holes drilled into it on opposite ends but I am not getting the airflow I like with it. I feel better draw on my iTaste VV 3.0 with an iClear 16. In fact I put the 16 on my SVD and got better draw then the 30 so I am pretty sure when I upgrade my clearomoizer I will be set. I am leaning heavily in favor of the Nautilus for my SVD. I am thinking that the right clearomizer is going to do me up right with this thing.

I am still alternating the SVD and the VV. I tend to take a VV with me when I go out of town because the size is so convenient and it really feels like a cig. The bad thing is that the batteries are built in, when they go your VV is dead. It's not like they are outrageously priced but with the SVD you just get more batteries. That's the big deal for me. There is a great battery store in the next town over from me and I see deals online all of the time. I want a cheap and convenient smoking replacement and the SVD is going to do it for me.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:14 AM 04-01-2014
I tried it. Man...it's really good. Tastes like pink lemonade. That's right out of the package delivered earlier today, made on 03/27/14.
Oh, because I forgot, I bought all of these flavors in zero nic. I also got a bottle of their flavorless 32mg nic fluid ("Clear") for when I want to add a couple of drops to a tank. Cherry lemonade tastes great both ways.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:45 AM 04-01-2014
Ok. I couldn't resist. I tried the Jamocha Haze. I just gotta say...oh my fucking god this shit is good.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 03:39 AM 04-01-2014
Originally Posted by eDave:
Thanks dude. That was very informative for me.
Glad I could help :-)
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 03:41 AM 04-01-2014
Sold.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 114
« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Up