ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 50
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sneed traded to Titans
Pepe Silvia 09:11 PM 03-22-2024
Got screwed.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:12 PM 03-22-2024
Apparently Sneeds value wasn't that great.
[Reply]
In58men 09:13 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Apparently Sneeds value wasn't that great.
Not with his injuries.
[Reply]
Dante84 09:13 PM 03-22-2024
Like it’s so bad that I feel like there has to be a second step to this.

Just extend Bolton/Creed now so the cap is easier next year?
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 09:13 PM 03-22-2024
Wow.

Only explanation I can think of is his knee is worse than we think or maybe Sneed wasn't going to play on the Tag?

Why not just keep him for the 3peat run?
[Reply]
Mecca 09:14 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Wow.

Only explanation I can think of is his knee is worse than we think or maybe Sneed wasn't going to play on the Tag?

Why not just keep him for the 3peat run?
I know there was chatter that his knee is pretty bad, there were questions how much he has left.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:13 PM 03-22-2024
Sneed is old for free agent corner (27) and has injury issues. Lots of red flags on him for a huge deal. Hell of a Chief, wish him the best.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:13 PM 03-22-2024
That trade has to be backwards.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:14 PM 03-22-2024
:-) 19 AAV over 4 years.
[Reply]
SupDock 09:15 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
What the actual fuck
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:16 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Corners aren’t getting the deals they were hoping for either.

I wish we could’ve found a way to keep him for that (or more likely some watered down derivative), but I get it.

Blame the Chris Jones contract, guys.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:02 AM 03-23-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Corners aren’t getting the deals they were hoping for either.

I wish we could’ve found a way to keep him for that (or more likely some watered down derivative), but I get it.

Blame the Chris Jones contract, guys.
I have a sharp set of knives held in reserve.

Don't worry.

:-)
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 09:15 PM 03-22-2024
No one imagined we would get that little. It’s unconscionable.

We should have kept him.

If we needed the cap Space that badly they should’ve taken more out of the Mahomes contract. Also, are there any other contracts we could restructure?

It’s all right to say “in Veach we trust” but this is clearly a terrible move on his part. He needs to be called out on it when you mix blunders like this. No one always hits home runs and he shouldn’t be expected to either. And obviously he has done well overall. But this is terrible. Much worse than the sky Moore draft because you didn’t know you were getting someone useless then. Now you know you’re treating someone of really great value for essentially nothing.

Correct me if I am wrong, but is anybody aware of a elite corner being given away for so little ever by anyone?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:45 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd:
No one imagined we would get that little. It’s unconscionable.

We should have kept him.

If we needed the cap Space that badly they should’ve taken more out of the Mahomes contract. Also, are there any other contracts we could restructure?

It’s all right to say “in Veach we trust” but this is clearly a terrible move on his part. He needs to be called out on it when you mix blunders like this. No one always hits home runs and he shouldn’t be expected to either. And obviously he has done well overall. But this is terrible. Much worse than the sky Moore draft because you didn’t know you were getting someone useless then. Now you know you’re treating someone of really great value for essentially nothing.

Correct me if I am wrong, but is anybody aware of a elite corner being given away for so little ever by anyone?
:-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:15 PM 03-22-2024

Sources: Here are the terms on L'Jarius Sneed’s new contract extension with the #Titans:

$19M APY over 4 years
$55M guaranteed

MASSIVE �� https://t.co/swZliQ9vyk

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) March 23, 2024

[Reply]
Page 8 of 50
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up