ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 209 of 209
« First < 109159199205206207208209
The Lounge>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
cdcox 08:18 PM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas:
No doubt. My other son was rooting against his brother. He said, "no way I'm rooting for Brady over Mahomes". :-)
I still get surprised how pumped up I and other can get from just reading play-by-play descriptions.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:24 PM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Whoa. Upset city tonight. Good luck to the remaining teams. :-)
Told ya we'd meet again.

Really hoped we wouldn't. Yours is really the only team in the conference I thought could knock me out. Know that Mahomes is out of the show on the other side of the bracket, the stakes are even higher.

Kinda out of ideas against your boys at this point. I think I learned a little from the first matchup that helped in the 2nd even with a depleted squad, but I'm not sure what other wrinkles I may have to throw at you.

Probably gonna be the same as the other two games - one of us will throw a brutal interception at some point and that'll turn the outcome.
[Reply]
carlos3652 10:09 PM 05-26-2020
I’m just glad I didn’t get sacked 15 times tonight
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:45 PM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
I’m just glad I didn’t get sacked 15 times tonight
When the lights are bright, the brightest stars shine. We had no answer for Tyreek Hill tonight.

My offense also really bogged down late in the season. It's almost as if Phillip Rivers isn't a guy we can rely on in the clutch. But you even shut down Nick Chubb, who has been almost unstoppable this year. I shuffled the offensive line a bit, which apparently was a bad move, but we got Odell Beckham and Jonnu Smith back, so we were at full strength.

Congrats, and good luck going forward. It won't sting as much if we lost to the eventual champions.
[Reply]
carlos3652 11:52 PM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
When the lights are bright, the brightest stars shine. We had no answer for Tyreek Hill tonight.

My offense also really bogged down late in the season. It's almost as if Phillip Rivers isn't a guy we can rely on in the clutch. But you even shut down Nick Chubb, who has been almost unstoppable this year. I shuffled the offensive line a bit, which apparently was a bad move, but we got Odell Beckham and Jonnu Smith back, so we were at full strength.

Congrats, and good luck going forward. It won't sting as much if we lost to the eventual champions.
We had too much on tape to make the same mistakes again. Defense stepped up big time. They were embarrassed in the regular season by your team. Iím assuming they wanted revenge.
[Reply]
Old Dog 08:40 AM Yesterday
How in the hell did I have the thing set for my HB2 to receive 33% of the carries, yet Ekeler (the HB2) have 14 to 10 for Carson and Carson was never targeted on a pass?

Congrats Phog and good luck the rest of the way
[Reply]
PHOG 04:29 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Told ya we'd meet again.

Really hoped we wouldn't. Yours is really the only team in the conference I thought could knock me out. Know that Mahomes is out of the show on the other side of the bracket, the stakes are even higher.

Kinda out of ideas against your boys at this point. I think I learned a little from the first matchup that helped in the 2nd even with a depleted squad, but I'm not sure what other wrinkles I may have to throw at you.

Probably gonna be the same as the other two games - one of us will throw a brutal interception at some point and that'll turn the outcome.
Yeah, I'm sure a turnover or two will be the decision maker, as in the first two matchups. Good luck. :-)
[Reply]
Page 209 of 209
« First < 109159199205206207208209
Up