Page 16 of 19
« First < 61213141516 171819 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed
Hammock Parties 02:52 PM 11-11-2018
KC 9-1
NE 7-3
LAC 7-2
PIT 6-2-1

Any number of Chiefs wins and Patriots losses equaling 5 and they clinch.

To the 'ship.
[Reply]
Spott 07:47 AM 12-11-2018
A win Thursday and a Pats loss at Pittsburgh would clinch HFA for us. If that happens, the question is how long do we rest the starters.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:04 AM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
No way we lose to the Seahawks. They're trash and they'll be out of the running by then.
Out of what running at 8-5?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:17 AM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by Strongside:
We're going with Theodore (Theo) but if we win this thing before he's born my wife has, indeed, agreed to go with Theodore Patrick.

Not kidding.
Here's a Theodore-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_McKnight
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:34 AM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by Spott:
A win Thursday and a Pats loss at Pittsburgh would clinch HFA for us. If that happens, the question is how long do we rest the starters.

I say they play just a half against Seattle since that’s going to be a very motivated and desperate team. Then against the Raiders they play for however long it takes to put the game away.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:36 AM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by Spott:
Id sit everyone for the Seattle game. Play them a quarter at home against the Faid and thats it. We arr beat up and need the rest.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
TEX 08:53 AM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Id sit everyone for the Seattle game. Play them a quarter at home against the Faid and thats it. We arr beat up and need the rest.
Posted via Mobile Device
THIS. Especially since Seattle may be doing the same thing. If they beat SF Sunday, they'll have clinched a WC spot, and with it their highest seeding possible (5th).
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:55 AM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
No way we lose to the Seahawks. They're trash and they'll be out of the running by then.
I was told they've righted their ship defensively and played very well yesterday. If this is true, Buttons better get out his carbon steel ass-protector and figure out how to make a fucking defense work, I tell U wahwt.
[Reply]
Spott 09:03 AM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Posted via Mobile Device
Reid has rested all the starters in these types of games before, and it will be interesting to see what he does with two free weeks and a bye week ahead. I’m for resting Watkins, Hill, Ware, Kelce and any other starter that have been banged up. I’d like to see Benjamin get some playing time with Mahomes, but I wouldn’t blame Reid if we rest everyone against a Seattle defense that’s known for being pretty physical.
[Reply]
O.city 09:04 AM 12-11-2018
So, a Chiefs win and Pats loss seals up the 1 seed for sure?
[Reply]
Spott 09:07 AM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yes. The Pats will have 5 losses and won’t be able to tie us. Houston could finish with the same record, but we will have the tiebreaker over them if we beat San Diego. Houston has 2 more conference losses than us and we only have one more conference game left after Thursday.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:10 AM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah

Knowing that, it might be smart to treat @ Seattle like a bye week.
[Reply]
O.city 09:17 AM 12-11-2018
The issue there is that you already are going to have one bye week, so you can't give them a month off.

I'd probably treat those games like a preseason game
[Reply]
baitism 09:20 AM 12-11-2018
Seattle looked like shit versus the Vikings, at home no less. I believe we win the next two and have HFA locked up by Raider week. Which is good, because I foresee some cheap shots.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:20 AM 12-11-2018
The worst thing you can do is have your team sit for several weeks without playing. You don’t want to lose rhythm.

I don’t agree with sitting these guys vs Seattle. I’d rotate young guys in though.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:22 AM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The worst thing you can do is have your team sit for several weeks without playing. You don’t want to lose rhythm.

I don’t agree with sitting these guys vs Seattle. I’d rotate young guys in though.
I’m saying treat Seattle as a bye, then play them vs. Oakland before another bye in the playoffs.

But idk probably wouldn’t happen.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 19
« First < 61213141516 171819 >
Up