ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs best in football? NFL Network's Jeffri Chadiha says you can make a case
Stargazer 03:04 PM 09-21-2017
Great stuff as always from one of the best NFL analysts and writers there is. He breaks down his thoughts on the entire AFC West beginning at the 3:20 mark.

https://youtu.be/7sCuNlSYQ1Q
[Reply]
notorious 10:08 PM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Well, I for one, am not.

If I was as jaded as most of you guys, I'd never watch the Chiefs again.

The Game Day thread is absolutely unbearable these days with whiny, bloody vaginas acting as if the Chiefs are the Cleveland Browns if they don't score on a series.

It has zero impact on your life. Enjoy when they win, blow it off when they lose.

It's supposed to be fun, not miserable.
I agree.

None of us have any control over it. This board reinforces the overdramatic posters with attention, so that's why you get what we have here every day.

It is entertaining, and to be honest, the more success the Chiefs have the less interesting this board will become.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:09 PM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
If this team face plants in January....... some folks are going to look awful stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're take on the Chiefs has been pretty awful so far...
[Reply]
O.city 10:13 PM 09-21-2017
Enjoy the ride.

What's it matter if you're wrong? This shit is supposed to be fun
[Reply]
notorious 10:19 PM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
Enjoy the ride.

What's it matter if you're wrong? This shit is supposed to be fun
That's what kind of sucks.

We've been to Disney over and over. We've had our fun, but when it comes time to hop on the best ride it's always broken.

It takes a toll over time. It's not big deal, though. It's only a television show.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:22 PM 09-21-2017
Well, I for one, am not.

The Game Day thread is absolutely unbearable these days with whiny, bloody vaginas acting as if the Chiefs are the Cleveland Browns if they don't score on a series.

It has zero impact on your life. Enjoy when they win, blow it off when they lose.

I agree, but many have deep emotional connection with the team that was spurred in their childhood. Thus, old habits of living and dying on each snap is hard to relinquish. Being a mature adult is suspended with said endearment.
[Reply]
O.city 10:24 PM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
That's what kind of sucks.

We've been to Disney over and over. We've had our fun, but when it comes time to hop on the best ride it's always broken.

It takes a toll over time. It's not big deal, though. It's only a television show.
Sure

I'm no saint on game day (ask my wife, or kids, or dogs lol) but I've learned to move on easier. Out of my control and entertainment
[Reply]
Best22 11:07 PM 09-21-2017
If we have a good team by postseason we can win. All our postseason losses under Reid were to clearly superior teams. I never expected KC to beat the Colts or Pats. Steelers was more of a tossup but that run game was a terrible matchup for us. If we don't have glaring weaknesses like last year and have a real strength (other than turnovers) we can beat anybody anywhere. Just like week 1.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:38 PM 09-21-2017
KC is the 3rd best team in the NFL behind ATL and PIT

Until KC can beat PIT, or until their record says otherwise, PIT should get the upper nod as #2.

ATL is the SB runner up who hasn't lost yet, til that happens they should be ranked #1 for now.

Then I'd say NE and Oak are #4 and #5.
[Reply]
penbrook 11:57 PM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
KC is the 3rd best team in the NFL behind ATL and PIT

Until KC can beat PIT, or until their record says otherwise, PIT should get the upper nod as #2.

ATL is the SB runner up who hasn't lost yet, til that happens they should be ranked #1 for now.

Then I'd say NE and Oak are #4 and #5.
I would put Oakland even lower. They have won 2 out of 16 games vs playoff teams with Carr as QB. Oh and both were against Osweiler
[Reply]
wazu 08:28 AM 09-22-2017
The Chiefs are riding high. Nothing can stop us! NOTHING!
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:19 AM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by DartMod:
FYP. Removed the unnecessary verbiage.
Funny how Skip Bayless predicts Cowboys every year. Eventually he maybe right but he is still clueless and talks out his ass.

I figure Chiefs will win the Super Bowl eventually in my life that's all I got to hope on.

When they brag us up we fall apart and when we are suppose to suck we embarrass the defending Super Bowl champs.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:47 AM 09-22-2017
Well, I for one, am not.

I'm jaded, but not to the extreme. I still watch the games and enjoy them. I was only planning to attend a game or two this season, but somehow I'm going to end up going to 4 games.

I will say this, though, after being so pissed and disappointed leaving Arrowhead last January after they lost that playoff game, I vowed to not spend another dime on the Chiefs until they addressed the glaring weakness, the QB. They did that in the offseason and I'm happy about that. And the bonus is that Alex is playing well. I'm still a little skeptical, though and don't want to get my hopes up only to be disappointed yet again. Because of that, I don't plan to waste the time and effort (and $$) if they get a home playoff game this year.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 11:01 AM 09-22-2017
Best Team in the NFL. You are F***ing Kidding, Right?

I called them the "
:-)" for years before Snicker's ever did a commercial for a reason.

I used to have a knack of finding new K.C. restaurants that not only had great food, but the sauces were something to rave about, (I have a 600 page book on only sauces) and after trying them several times I would often recommend them to my friends, most of whom entertained for business quite often, and just like the Chiefs on the day of an important game, when my friends visited the service was lackluster, the food was marginal, but mostly the sauces were broken, bland, and oily. Their overall experience sucked. They left with a bad taste in their mouths.

Just like I have through the 80, the 90's and now they want me to go out on a limb and say the Chiefs are SB contenders? **** that!!!

I will go out and remind Chief's fans that on any given Sunday that the Chiefs failed to show up for the game and that win against The Pats was just that. Except for they didn't show up and we did!

When we can beat Dallas, Oakland, and the Sqeelers, and overwhelmingly clench our division, before the last game by the last team, then I may get all excited again but right now it is kinda like meeting a really hot chick, finding out the sex is really good,
like toe curling good, then after introducing them to your closest friends finding out she is a non recovering substance abuse expert who goes all drug whore a couple of times a year.

Is this the year that the Chiefs don't look like total idiots when the end of the 1st playoff game (Real Game, not WC) is over. Is this the year I can put money of the Chiefs to win a playoff game and not take it in the shorts?

I am intrigued by the first 2 games as to the Chiefs being able to contend, Alex11 did NOT score a TD in every quarter, didn't get enough yards, but did put Kelce in the playbook. The average pass looked to be about 10 yards (see below) The score reached that sweet spot of 27-28 points but why was it not 33-20? The team is still growing into a new offense but the only passes I saw over 10 yards was Kelce's (20Y in the air) and Conley's 35 Yd catch (30 in the air). Hunt's TD was 53yds of 81 total so there was really n o running game.

Receiving REC YDS TD LG
T. Kelce 8 103 1 44
C. Conley 4 55 0 35
T. Hill 4 43 0 18
K. Hunt 3 28 0 16
A. Wilson 2 22 0 12

Sorry, I was not impressed with the play of the Chiefs against the Eagles. Sunday against the Chargers could hand us a loss if we do not address these issues.

Actually I would call for someone to write a Chef's: A Flash in the Pan article if we do loose.
Attached: minapase cookbook.jpg (77.4 KB) 
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:13 AM 09-22-2017
this guy ^ has done it all.

either VERY impressive life or a huge fucking liar.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 11:48 AM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by MODSAUTO:
this guy ^ has done it all.

either VERY impressive life or a huge ****ing liar.

Nice touch, Maybe you can date the shirt?
Attached: chefs.jpg (84.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up