ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Colorado Has a Mad Pooper On the Loose
gblowfish 09:46 AM 09-20-2017
And it's a chick...and she poops while she's jogging. She may be holding a grudge, but she's not holding her bowels till she gets home! Story:

Police are hunting for a woman who has been dubbed the "Mad Pooper" by residents of a Colorado Springs neighborhood who have seen the woman regularly defecating outside their houses.

Police have opened a case against the unidentified poopertrator after receiving multiple complaints from residents of the Pine Creek neighborhood, Lt. Howard Black, a spokesperson for the Colorado Springs Police Department told BuzzFeed News.

Black said that police have received several pictures of the suspect and are still trying to identify her.

The woman — who has been photographed by residents in "running attire" — will be arrested and charged with urination and defecation in public as per city ordinance, Black said.

Black said that the woman may have some mental health issues or may be holding a grudge, but said there was no way of knowing her motives until she was caught and questioned.

"I've been here 35 years almost and I can't recall a case where we have someone making this choice multiple times," Black said, addressing this unexpected "turd" of events.

"We need to talk to her to have a better understanding of why these choices are being made."

"There's a lady taking a poop!" Cathy Budde's children told her, as they spotted the woman offloading right outside their house, KKTV reported.

"They are like, 'There's a lady taking a poop!' So I come outside, and I'm like ... 'are you serious?'" Budde told KKTV.

Budde confronted the woman, saying, "Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids!?"

The woman replied, "Yeah, sorry," Budde recalled.

Black said the woman had been engaging in this behavior for several weeks.

She has appeared to take a dump outside the Budde family's house "a number of times" but has also raised a stink at "other locations" in the area, he said.

Budde has even put out public notices addressing the "female jogger that continuously uses our walkway as her toilet."

"I put a sign on the wall that's like 'please, I'm begging you, please stop,'" Budde told KKTV. "She ran by it like 15 times yesterday, and she still pooped," Budde said, adding that there were public restrooms less than a block away from their house.

Link: https://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnash...8G#.okzxyV89Y7
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:43 PM 09-20-2017
Originally Posted by OmahaChief:
I am just glad for these folks the lady does not have the runs.
She is wearing "running attire" so you can say she has the runs.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:56 PM 09-20-2017
its funny how we hold ourselves higher then animals.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:17 PM 09-20-2017
This is what paintball rifles are made for.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 01:33 PM 09-20-2017
i wanna see the film
[Reply]
Nickel D 01:59 PM 09-20-2017
The situation hasn't yet achieved its lowest point...but, when she lays one down on her most ardent supporter, that's when the shit hits the fan!
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 04:00 PM 09-20-2017
They have her on video and everything, but they can't catch her. That's pretty funny.
[Reply]
alanm 04:33 PM 09-20-2017
When ya gotta go..ya gotta go.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 04:56 PM 09-20-2017
DenverChief is a woman?
[Reply]
scho63 06:07 PM 09-20-2017
Is it possibly Hillary in disguise?
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 06:20 PM 09-20-2017
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
its funny how we hold ourselves higher then animals.
Yeah, sorry
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:41 PM 09-20-2017
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
They have her on video and everything, but they can't catch her. That's pretty funny.
It sounds like she's pretty fast.

But yeah, you'd think someone would recognize her. She's either really solitary or she's so popular that all of her acquaintances won't turn her in. Given her hygiene habits, I'm going with the solitary theory.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 06:56 PM 09-20-2017
Shitty story.
[Reply]
Darien25 07:06 PM 09-20-2017
Sounds like a shit and run.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:43 PM 09-20-2017
Originally Posted by Darien25:
Sounds like a shit and run.
Nice. :-)
[Reply]