ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Kansas City Chiefs: Mile High Miracle
chief4life 08:07 AM 09-20-2017
I am proud to present my newest video Kansas City Chiefs: Mile High Miracle! Relive the greatest moments from this epic game from last year! Feel free to share this with whoever you know! To watch the video (Click on the link, and then choose to watch it on YouTube, if you receive a message that the video can't be viewed on Chiefs Planet) YOU ROCK!! Feel free to like, comment, and subscribe! :-) :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ9ou4smFCE
[Reply]
threebag 08:36 AM 09-20-2017
Awesome Brad!

Gaines sucked.

Loved this game

I don't think I slept that night and went to work. Talked so much shit at work I never even was tired.
[Reply]
Direckshun 08:39 AM 09-20-2017
Thanks, that video looks awesome.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 08:41 AM 09-20-2017
I was a little worried about opening this at work thinking it could be an adult film based on the title
[Reply]
Shaid 09:02 AM 09-20-2017
Really was just a fantastic overall game. Unbelievably hard fought on both sides. You could not get more even then this one or add any more drama.

I think both teams are better offensively this year. Denver puts the pressure on early, we tend to play contain early to try and eliminate the run game from the get go. It's going to be interesting to see how things go when we play them again this year. I still think we have their number but every conference game can turn into one of these bruisers.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:00 AM 09-20-2017
Originally Posted by Shaid:
Really was just a fantastic overall game. Unbelievably hard fought on both sides. You could not get more even then this one or add any more drama.

I think both teams are better offensively this year. Denver puts the pressure on early, we tend to play contain early to try and eliminate the run game from the get go. It's going to be interesting to see how things go when we play them again this year. I still think we have their number but every conference game can turn into one of these bruisers.
Definitely the best game of the year and one of the best ever.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:04 AM 09-20-2017
I don't have time to watch the video right now, but I hope it really played up the angle of good triumphing over evil.
[Reply]
fan4ever 11:26 AM 09-20-2017
I really hate to say this but I think Siemian is better than most people here at CP think admit he is.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:35 AM 09-20-2017
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
I really hate to say this but I think Siemian is better than most people here at CP think admit he is.
Go over to that chalkboard and write 500 times, "Von Miller was on the witness list for a mass murder trial because he knew what the killers were wearing that day."
[Reply]
threebag 11:35 AM 09-20-2017
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Seems he plays well within his scheme well and can improvise if he has too.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:36 AM 09-20-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Seems he plays well within his scheme well and can improvise if he has too.
Go over to that chalkboard and write 500 times, "Aqib Talib has received covering fire from his mother during an impromptu gunfight."
[Reply]
vailpass 11:37 AM 09-20-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Go over to that chalkboard and write 500 times, "Aqib Talib has received covering fire from his mother during an impromptu gunfight."
:-)
[Reply]
Shaid 12:02 PM 09-20-2017
Go over to that chalkboard and write 500 times, "Von Miller was on the witness list for a mass murder trial because he knew what the killers were wearing that day."

[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:13 PM 09-20-2017
To paraphrase, Von Miller posesses singular powers of observation and recall.

If I'm reading you correctly, Aqib Talib is an admirable sort of family oriented guy.
[Reply]
chief4life 04:13 PM 09-20-2017
I don't have time to watch the video right now, but I hope it really played up the angle of good triumphing over evil.
I will let you be the judge :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up