ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Chiefs clip the Eagles media dump thread****
Hammock Parties 02:11 PM 09-17-2017
May as well just do one of these every week, fam.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:37 PM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
ALEX SMITH, DESTROYER OF WORLDS

Trent would be so proud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:39 PM 09-21-2017
Timing could have been a touch better, but it was still a great play.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:48 PM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Hey thanks for replying to my post. But in all honesty. I haven't read Anything you have posted in months. Might even be closer to a god knows when. I didn't even read any of this novel you replied with. But I want to reply to you so you at least felt like I was paying attention to you.

Call it professional courtesy. Have a nice day.

Glad to be identifiable enough to ignore.

You, on the other hand, I can't distinguish from the rest of Clay's sad little cabal of inane nut-chuggers. I truly cannot come up with any exchange we've ever had but always glad to hit a nerve.
[Reply]
threebag 04:32 AM 09-22-2017
:-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 05:01 AM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Glad to be identifiable enough to ignore.

You, on the other hand, I can't distinguish from the rest of Clay's sad little cabal of inane nut-chuggers. I truly cannot come up with any exchange we've ever had but always glad to hit a nerve.

:-)

[Reply]
TimeForWasp 05:29 AM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
I remember that play. Smith went to the right and Conley stood still with a defender near him and he didn't move to get open or to get in front of the defender in the event Smith ran. I recall thinking that the Eagles receivers showed some scramble ability when Wentz left the pocket, but not KC.

I know Conley made a nice grab late in the game (on a perfect pass) but I can't help but wonder if Robinson might not be more productive if given a chance.
Bingo. Not impressed with Conley.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 09:15 AM 09-22-2017
Gif request. Ramik Wilson defending Sproles in the flat. One of the worst individual defensive plays I've seen. Would like to see again.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up