ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Chiefs clip the Eagles media dump thread****
Hammock Parties 02:11 PM 09-17-2017
May as well just do one of these every week, fam.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:26 AM 09-21-2017
Interesting mic-ed up of Tyreek on Inside the NFL.

He kept telling the Eagles DLinemen 'slow down, so I get a chance to get open'
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:38 AM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Clay always seems like he has at least a little bit of a point when the team is struggling. When Alex performs well, though, it becomes clear pretty quickly that he has no idea what he's talking about.

He just throws out a bunch of numbers most of the time and usually the numbers are damaging to those bashing him.

People be like. Alex is god on 3rd down. Clay post stats. People well. He looked off someone so he's good.

Same shit, different year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
threebag 09:43 AM 09-21-2017
:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:06 AM 09-21-2017
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:37 PM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
He just throws out a bunch of numbers most of the time and usually the numbers are damaging to those bashing him.

People be like. Alex is god on 3rd down. Clay post stats. People well. He looked off someone so he's good.

Same shit, different year.

What the fuck are you babbling on about?

I mean sure, if Clay wants to argue against positions that nobody's actually made, he's welcome to shout at walls until his face turns blue. Please do find me the "Alex is God on 3rd down" crowd. No hurry - I'll wait.

Okay, having dispensed with that particular brand of bullshit straw man, how 'bout you acknowledge the fact that what you're doing here is actually projecting Clay's bullshit on the people that disagree with him. His numbers aren't damaging - they're non-sequiturs. And that's when they aren't just completely inane stats he's cherry picked for the purposes of buttressing a point that nobody's bothered to dispute.

That's what he does. Year after year. He finds a stat and that's his stat du jour (and "the only stat that really matters when you're talking about {insert player here}") and then if said player improves/gets worse at it the following year, he just pretends like he never said it and moves onto a new stat that is NOW the most important stat ever.

He's the living embodiment of the old "figures don't lie, but liars do figure" saw. And he compounds it by knowing absolutely nothing about what he's seeing, so he has no context by which to use his stats - he just works backwards; finding the stats he wants to support the conclusion he reached when some twitter mob told him what to believe.
[Reply]
Dartgod 04:13 PM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
What the **** are you babbling on about?

I mean sure, if Clay wants to argue against positions that nobody's actually made, he's welcome to shout at walls until his face turns blue. Please do find me the "Alex is God on 3rd down" crowd. No hurry - I'll wait.

Okay, having dispensed with that particular brand of bullshit straw man, how 'bout you acknowledge the fact that what you're doing here is actually projecting Clay's bullshit on the people that disagree with him. His numbers aren't damaging - they're non-sequiturs. And that's when they aren't just completely inane stats he's cherry picked for the purposes of buttressing a point that nobody's bothered to dispute.

That's what he does. Year after year. He finds a stat and that's his stat du jour (and "the only stat that really matters when you're talking about {insert player here}") and then if said player improves/gets worse at it the following year, he just pretends like he never said it and moves onto a new stat that is NOW the most important stat ever.

He's the living embodiment of the old "figures don't lie, but liars do figure" saw. And he compounds it by knowing absolutely nothing about what he's seeing, so he has no context by which to use his stats - he just works backwards; finding the stats he wants to support the conclusion he reached when some twitter mob told him what to believe.
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:17 PM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by DartMod:
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Does it bug you that, if people read your new UserName real quick, it sounds a little like DarthMaul? :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:58 PM 09-21-2017
ALEX SMITH, DESTROYER OF WORLDS

[Reply]
threebag 07:03 PM 09-21-2017
[Reply]
threebag 07:11 PM 09-21-2017

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:13 PM 09-21-2017
They're calling that play "The Shovel."

It's going to be as famous as "The Catch."
[Reply]
threebag 07:17 PM 09-21-2017
Everyone is loving it
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:51 PM 09-21-2017

[Reply]
threebag 08:02 PM 09-21-2017
"The trunk was at the bottom of the ocean with chains all over it"

Love it
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:36 PM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
What the fuck are you babbling on about?

Hey thanks for replying to my post. But in all honesty. I haven't read Anything you have posted in months. Might even be closer to a god knows when. I didn't even read any of this novel you replied with. But I want to reply to you so you at least felt like I was paying attention to you.

Call it professional courtesy. Have a nice day.

[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up