Chieficus 11:20 AM 08-18-2017
The Master of Disguise
The Love Guru
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:23 AM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by DC.chief:
Natural born killers
That happens to be my favorite movie, it's fucking good.

Water World with Kevin Costner holy shit balls that movie sucks.

A classic sucky movie is Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
[Reply]
shitgoose 11:43 AM 08-18-2017
Gigli
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:55 AM 08-18-2017
Kill Bill
The Cook, The Thief, His Wife, and Her Lover
Kika
Starship Troopers (which is actually somewhat entertaining in a trainwreck sort of way, but it was utterly horrifying to see in the theater as a longtime Heinlein fan)
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:56 AM 08-18-2017
Envy, with Jack Black and Ben Stiller. I didn't chuckle once but thought something was going be funny in it so I stayed throughout not wanting get up to go to the bathroom. Even the dead horse floating down the river wasn't funny & that's where all the "poo" went that VaPooRize spray can to clean up dog poop & make it disappear.

Movie fucking sucked.

It could have been funny for a SNL skit but not funny movie.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:29 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I liked that movie despite Smith.
The I Robot trilogy is a sci-fi gold standard. That abortion of a movie veered so far off course they shouldn't have been allowed to use that title.

Glad you got something out of it though.
[Reply]
BigRichard 01:52 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
No Country for Old Men

This movie was the only movie ive ever seen in the theaters that I wanted to get up and walk out on. It was awful, then everyone else loved it and it won a lot of awards and I was shocked.
Count me in on this one. And just because I am a glutton for punishment I watched it twice. The second time was fairly recent. I thought with as good as it was reviewed maybe I missed it the first time.

[Reply]
Buehler445 01:58 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Ohhhh, I can't believe I forgot. But the last Furious 7 or whatever that Paul Walker was in. Holy fuck that was bad. Now almost all of them are bad except for the 1st one, but Furious 7 some how got tons of great reviews so I went to see it. Huge mistake.
Oh hell. Those movies all have to be up there. I watched the fire one. It actually had some character development. Second one looked like trash so I didn't bother. I don't know which one I saw a part of but they were dragging around a safe with mustangs. God it was shiterrible. I wanted to gouge my eyes out with a stick. Mother of god it was terrible.

Originally Posted by vailpass:
The I Robot trilogy is a sci-fi gold standard. That abortion of a movie veered so far off course they shouldn't have been allowed to use that title.

Glad you got something out of it though.
I didn't even know it was a book series. I may have to look it up.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:02 PM 08-18-2017
The other thing that isn't represented here are shit love movies. My wife made me watch a few that are pretty abysmal. I couldn't name one, but they do exist.

One I do remember was Bend it like Beckham. I don't remember much about it other than it wouldn't end. Ever. And I was fully willing to chew through my arm to get away.
[Reply]
Fish 02:04 PM 08-18-2017

Isaac Asimov is an incredible author. Incredible series even though it's 68 years old.
[Reply]
Sorce 02:08 PM 08-18-2017
The Room
The Item
Troll 2
Rubber
[Reply]
vailpass 02:15 PM 08-18-2017
Oh hell. Those movies all have to be up there. I watched the fire one. It actually had some character development. Second one looked like trash so I didn't bother. I don't know which one I saw a part of but they were dragging around a safe with mustangs. God it was shiterrible. I wanted to gouge my eyes out with a stick. Mother of god it was terrible.

It's old school Assimov bro from back when sci-fi predicted the future. Still a good read to this day if you're into the genre.
[Reply]
notorious 02:17 PM 08-18-2017
Son of the Mask was a piece of shit.

About any of my daughter's movies from the Disney channel suck.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:20 PM 08-18-2017
The other thing that isn't represented here are shit love movies. My wife made me watch a few that are pretty abysmal. I couldn't name one, but they do exist.

One I do remember was Bend it like Beckham. I don't remember much about it other than it wouldn't end. Ever. And I was fully willing to chew through my arm to get away.
I have daughters so maybe my senses have been dulled by more than my share of girly, romantic movies, but I thought Bend It Like Beckham was ok.
[Reply]
notorious 02:30 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Chieficus:
The Master of Disguise
The Love Guru
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
Masters of Disquise. Fuck that movie.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 20
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up