ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 20
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Media Center>Worst movie of All-Time nominees
BWillie 06:49 PM 08-17-2017
Worst movie of All-Time nominees.
[Reply]
eDave 04:15 AM 08-18-2017
Most movie sequels starting with 3 and up.
[Reply]
Nickhead 04:40 AM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by 007:
So did you wreckit, Ralph?
all the way down the slithery slop of brokeback mount'in :-)
[Reply]
loochy 05:11 AM 08-18-2017
Jurassic World
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:40 AM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
Most movie sequels starting with 3 and up.

James Bond 007 series
[Reply]
DC.chief 08:02 AM 08-18-2017
Natural born killers
[Reply]
Kclee 08:03 AM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Oofah, that was ROUGH.

'How does this happen' rough.
Right? It's been a long time since I've tried watching it on HBO, so I looked it up again since all I remember is that Bill Cosby was the lead and it's terrible.

The film starts with Parker being called out of retirement by his CIA director Snyderburn (Baker) to save the world from evil vegetarian Medusa Johnson (Foster), who brainwashes animals to kill people. The film ends with Leonard infiltrating Johnson's headquarters (an "International Tuna" factory), fending off the vegetarians with magic meat he received from a Gypsy, freeing the captive animals, and flooding the base using Alka-Seltzer. He escapes by riding an ostrich across the roof; the unlikely steed flies him to the ground.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:14 AM 08-18-2017
only 3 movies I've ever walked out on
Independence Day (and I never watched any of the other similar type movies since; Armageddon, etc)

Men In Black

Mullholland Drive

but I've watched a lotty of shitty movies at home that were god awful. hard to count / narrow it down.

Most Recently Jason Bourne. It's currently at the top of my list for the most awful movie I can remember.

I'm not including movies from the 70's / 80's - there were a lot of bad movies. I watched "Breaker, Breaker" a few weekends back when we were rained in. My god, it was so bad it was hilarious.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:15 AM 08-18-2017
This is one of the most memorable worst scenes of a movie for me.
It pissed me off so much, I walked out. Fucking stupid.

[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:19 AM 08-18-2017
SAMURAI COP
THE ROOM
MIAMI CONNECTION
AMERICAN CHINATOWN
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:32 AM 08-18-2017
No Country for Old Men

This movie was the only movie ive ever seen in the theaters that I wanted to get up and walk out on. It was awful, then everyone else loved it and it won a lot of awards and I was shocked.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:07 AM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
No Country for Old Men

This movie was the only movie ive ever seen in the theaters that I wanted to get up and walk out on. It was awful, then everyone else loved it and it won a lot of awards and I was shocked.
I didn't see it in the theater, so at least there's that. The ending made me want to beat the shit out of somebody.

I love critically acclaimed movies that are utter dogshit. This turd and The Thin Red Line immediately come to mind. And I had to pretty much be physically restrained from leaving the theater during Moonstruck.
[Reply]
Predarat 10:01 AM 08-18-2017
Superman 4
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:03 AM 08-18-2017
Sliding doors- ugh.

Proof-sucked. Would rather poke a chop stick in my eye
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 10:58 AM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
No Country for Old Men

Glad I'm not the only one.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:09 AM 08-18-2017
Ohhhh, I can't believe I forgot. But the last Furious 7 or whatever that Paul Walker was in. Holy fuck that was bad. Now almost all of them are bad except for the 1st one, but Furious 7 some how got tons of great reviews so I went to see it. Huge mistake.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 20
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up