ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Sean Smith loses starting CB job
The Franchise 12:27 PM 08-17-2017
NFL Network's Steve Wyche reports Raiders CB Sean Smith has lost his job to T.J. Carrie.

This started to happen at the beginning of camp, and now it looks official. Signed to a four-year, $40-million contract last March, Smith rebounded somewhat after being burnt to a crisp and benched his first game with the Raiders, but things have apparently not improved this offseason. He is still seeing snaps in nickel packages, but that may change once first-rounder Gareon Conley (leg) returns to health.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:39 PM 08-17-2017
what a fucking imbecile

sucks for the raiders but

raiders gonna raider
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:18 PM 08-17-2017
Sean "overrated" Smith:

Yet ANOTHER Dorsey success story coupled with the time-honored righteousness and truth of the CP Draft Lords.

Sometimes, shit just is what it is.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:20 PM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
Boy did Dorse make the right decision here.
Pray he passed that ability on before getting ridiculously shafted by the ownership.
[Reply]
mcaj22 10:43 PM 08-17-2017
9 million cap hit 13 million in space this will throw a wrench in the Raiders cap flexibility for a season.

win for the Chiefs
[Reply]
Nickhead 11:15 PM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
https://twitter.com/tmz_sports/statu...42940099067904
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
i assume smith will be unemployed soon after 'all the details have been gathered'. :-)
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...end/578706001/

Arrested on felony assault
Originally Posted by scho63:
His bad day just keeps getting worse! :-)

Raiders CB Sean Smith charged with beating sister's boyfriend
6:26 PM MT
Associated Press
LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles prosecutors say Oakland Raiders cornerback Sean Smith has been charged with beating his sister's boyfriend last month.

The Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office said Thursday that Smith faces assault and battery charges.

Prosecutors say the 30-year-old Smith beat the victim and then stomped on the man's head in Pasadena, California, on July 4.

Smith previously played for the Miami Dolphins and the Kansas City Chiefs. Smith pleaded guilty in 2015 to a driving under the influence charge in Kansas City and was sentenced to two years of probation.

He's scheduled to be arraigned in Pasadena in September. If convicted, Smith faces up to seven years in prison.

Defense attorney Daniel Rosenberg told ESPN's Josina Anderson that Smith "maintains his innocence" and that he will plead not guilty. "The plan is to fight the charge all the way through," Rosenberg said.
i think we got this one covered like revis island :-)
[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:10 AM 08-18-2017
i think we got this one covered like revis island :-)
If Smith was defending his sister from perhaps an abusive boyfriend/relationship, then I will not pass judgment on him. If this guy was an abuser then serves him right to get stomped.
[Reply]
bigjosh 12:11 AM 08-18-2017
So they draft an accused rapist, and now there is an accused felony assault on smith. Raiders going back to the wonder years.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:22 AM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
If Smith was defending his sister from perhaps an abusive boyfriend/relationship, then I will not pass judgment on him. If this guy was an abuser then serves him right to get stomped.
I'm withholding an opinion on this too...It'll be interesting how the NFL handles it. They persecuted Rice for hitting his girlfriend...will they do the same to Smith for protecting his own sister FROM abuse? It would be kind of hypocritical...

Smith needs to understand his public position...you hire no-name goons to beat someone up. Duh...
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:31 AM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
soooooooooooooo, what you are saying is that if tyreek found out his girlfriend had cheated on him and the baby may not be his, it's okay? (i defend tyreek in communal forgiveness if he plays it straight).

dumb logic. maybe sean could have persuaded his sister to notify authorities?

maybe sean in a group of people could have simply stated 'all ten of us, if we ever hear you are being abusive, will partake in beating your ass'?

(i am guessing here, but i assume as i made tyreek an example, if there were 'warning signs' beforehand, and that happened, and she didn't allow it to end 'amicably', he would be in more trouble?)
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:32 AM 08-18-2017
soooooooooooooo, what you are saying is that if tyreek found out his girlfriend had cheated on him and the baby may not be his, it's okay? (i defend tyreek in communal forgiveness if he plays it straight).

dumb logic. maybe sean could have persuaded his sister to notify authorities?

maybe sean in a group of people could have simply stated 'all ten of us, if we ever hear you are being abusive, will partake in beating your ass'?

(i am guessing here, but i assume as i made tyreek an example, if there were 'warning signs' beforehand, and that happened, and she didn't allow it to end 'amicably', he would be in more trouble?)
Tyreek is a poor comparison...sounds like Smith was protecting/avenging a family member.
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:35 AM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Tyreek is a poor comparison...sounds like Smith was protecting/avenging a family member.
what if hardy got kicked in the nuts by this woman before he assaulted her?
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:36 AM 08-18-2017
what if hardy got kicked in the nuts by this woman before he assaulted her?
What if Jesus loves Nazis?
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:42 AM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
What if Jesus loves Nazis?
don't be silly buttfucker :-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:51 AM 08-18-2017

[Reply]
Nickhead 02:10 AM 08-18-2017
look, if this happened at our bbq, i am sure said culprit would have accidentally tripped over a nail railed rake. but i am not an nfl player and i know how to make accidents happen. :-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up