Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Media Center>Halloween, Friday The 13th, TCM, Childs Play in 2016
Al Bundy 06:36 PM 06-21-2015
http://moviepilot.com/posts/3314698?...xternal,manual
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:46 PM 06-21-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Leprechaun Origins? That wasn't the same franchise, was it?

They had that movie on Netflix and it was a shit sandwich if I ever ate one.

Lep without Warwick Davis isn't Lep.
Yes it is... it had that little person from the WWE in it.. it was a complete turd.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:29 PM 06-21-2015
Wow. That pisses me off.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:57 AM 06-22-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Looks cool and always down to see new editions of these classics.

However, I really want an IT remake.
It's coming, sometime in the future.
http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/movie/it
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:13 AM 06-22-2015
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
It's coming, sometime in the future.
http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/movie/it
Looks like this has been put to a halt. No more IT for now... =(
Originally Posted by :
It appears that director Cary Fukunaga has left the project due to "budgetary reasons that stem from a difference in creative visions." Filming was reportedly going to begin three weeks from now, but now production is put on hold. It's said that "New Line had greenlit the movie at $30 million (the second part would have had a larger budget) and that Fukunaga’s drafts were coming in at a higher number. Even with the start of principal photography approaching, the script was still being reworked. Execs, producers and the director realized they were at an impasse and would not make their start date. Fukunaga decided to leave the project, which has now been pushed indefinitely." No word if Will Poulter will remain attached. (5/25/15)

[Reply]
Swanman 08:22 AM 06-22-2015
Which Halloween was the absolute shitham they gave us without Michael Myers? Was that 3? Season of the Witch or some bullshit?

**** that movie.
I was a young'un so that was the first Halloween movie that I saw. In a vacuum, it was an ok horror movie but when later compared to the awesome of Michael Myers, it was a shit show.
[Reply]
Predarat 08:36 AM 06-22-2015
For Halloween H20 was actually decent and brought some level of respectability back to the franchise after some of the other disasters after Halloween 2. (some of them were not terrible but nothing near the first 2) Then they had to screw with it and make Halloween Resurrection. What a horrible film that was. Hope these new movies can make up for some of the bad ones.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:18 AM 06-22-2015
Originally Posted by Predarat:
For Halloween H20 was actually decent and brought some level of respectability back to the franchise after some of the other disasters after Halloween 2. (some of them were not terrible but nothing near the first 2) Then they had to screw with it and make Halloween Resurrection. What a horrible film that was. Hope these new movies can make up for some of the bad ones.

I always liked Halloween H20. It has some tense moments.

I'll never forgive them for having Busta Rhymes karate kick him in Resurrection.
[Reply]
Predarat 10:19 AM 06-22-2015
I always liked Halloween H20. It has some tense moments.

I'll never forgive them for having Busta Rhymes karate kick him in Resurrection.
LOL that was actually one of the better things in that movie, and that explains a lot.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:38 AM 06-22-2015
Never was a Halloween or Friday the 13th kid.

Nightmare on Elm Street got me though.

Pet Cemetery.

The original Child's Play.
[Reply]
Gonzo 12:10 PM 06-22-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Looks cool and always down to see new editions of these classics.

However, I really want an IT remake.
Been on and off again for a little while now but it looks like they're going to do it.
2 films:

http://www.cinemablend.com/m/new/It-...ise-71266.html

IT and The Stand are two of my favorite books of all time. The Stand was in the works for a bit by Ben Afflek but I'm not sure if they're still going forward or not.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 02:21 PM 09-15-2017

"Same porch. Same clothes. Same issues. 40 years later. Headed back to Haddonfield one last time for Halloween. Release date 10/19/18." pic.twitter.com/IvptiZctyw

— Jamie Lee Curtis (@jamieleecurtis) September 15, 2017

[Reply]
thabear04 06:18 PM 09-15-2017
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:

She was hot in true lies.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:10 PM 09-15-2017
She needs to dye her hair. She still looks good for her age.

How many times are they going to reboot Halloween? I feel like this is the 3rd or 4th time
[Reply]
Valiant 12:01 PM 09-17-2017
So did we only get child's play?
[Reply]
Simply Red 09-17-2017, 02:35 PM
This message has been deleted by Simply Red.
Al Bundy 07:40 PM 09-17-2017
Originally Posted by Valiant:
So did we only get child's play?
No, Texas Chainsaw Massacre is coming out in October, but will be on some on demand channels soon.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up