ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1127 of 4881
« First < 12762710271077111711231124112511261127 112811291130113111371177122716272127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:53 PM 09-21-2017
The Pocket Sloth was going into his 5th year when he came to Denver and the OL he played behind only gave up 10 sacks in 2008. He also didn't have to split first team reps with 3 other QB's in training camp.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:53 PM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Every time I expect Dungver to lose they win. So, this week, I am picking them to when. Then, hopefully, I will be wrong again.
I learned last season that the best approach is to assess the situation, COMPLETELY ignore preseason, make your call for the overall forecast, then step away.

It worked swimmingly in regards to my week 1 call that the Chiefs were going to get bounced by Pittsburgh.
Trying to make that call week to week is pointless; too many variables.
Calling the big picture is FAR easier.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 07:55 PM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yep...Donko-tards think they have a franchise QB. Truth is they have another Orton.
Orton could never have juked Bossa the way Trevor did in week 1.

The Orton comparison is lazy, some one over hears the comparison somewhere and repeats it without actually seeing Trevor play.

Trevor can move in the pocket, call protections and make throws Orton couldn't. Plus his escapeability alone makes the point moot.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:39 PM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I think it might be a wee bit early to notch these guys as the next big 3... or triplets as you may be yearning to call them.
I wouldn't trade Hill for Thomas AND Sanders. The difference between elite talent and above average is a chasm.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:41 PM 09-21-2017
Semen is a poor man's Orton. Like I said, every damn average QB has looked decent in that thin air. It's pathetic
[Reply]
threebag 10:46 PM 09-21-2017
The broadcasters say it too every Donk home game the air makes a difference
[Reply]
New World Order 11:09 PM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

The Orton comparison is lazy, some one over hears the comparison somewhere and repeats it without actually seeing Trevor play.

Trevor can move in the pocket, call protections and make throws Orton couldn't. Plus his escapeability alone makes the point moot.
:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 11:11 PM 09-21-2017
They lost their only pass rusher in the game while it was still a game. Plus they lost their top 2 WR's which hurt them big time.
So, 0.

Brandin Cooks is their best WR and Gronk was playing

But nice pivot.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:25 PM 09-21-2017
OMG...are you trying to sell Semenboy as a mobile QB now?

Playing Buffalo's defense, in their house, will tell you what kind of QB he is...unless half their starters are injured...I can already tell you though...he's average.

I like him...he's just good enough to keep the Donks from drafting a real franchise Qb...works for me.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:38 PM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
OMG...are you trying to sell Semenboy as a mobile QB now?

Playing Buffalo's defense, in their house, will tell you what kind of QB he is...unless half their starters are injured...I can already tell you though...he's average.

I like him...he's just good enough to keep the Donks from drafting a real franchise Qb...works for me.
He's been efficient, there's no doubt about it.

He hasn't put up a ton of yards but he's obviously taken care of the ball in the redzone.

He looks like an Alex Smith type quarterback so far...
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 01:28 AM 09-22-2017
Von Miller is crying about a legal block from Sunday. Thought this quote was hilarious.

"My stance is, as a player, I've always tried to take care of my players on my football team and my opponents as well," Miller said. "Quarterbacks, receivers, running backs, when it's the other way around, it's just baffling. You can't really spend too much time on it, everybody's situation in the National Football League is different, everybody doesn't have the same outlook that I have ... everybody doesn't see it that way, everybody doesn't play the game like I play the game. You've got to respect that."

Some of Von's respect for his fellow players:
Spoiler!

Maybe he was talking about his teammates?!?!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
New World Order 01:32 AM 09-22-2017
Before he puts his knee down on that Colt player's helmet he repeatedly slammed his head against the turf.

Easily the dirtiest team in football.

Class all the way
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:15 AM 09-22-2017
Yeah..and that incredibly flagrant late hit on Smith didn't even get a flag...I'd like to find out who that ref is #U129 and keep a record of his officiating. He is staring at Smith the whole time and the ball is nearly half way to Charles when he is hit. Can you imagine Houston hitting Manning that late and not getting a penalty?

Those were the Manningstein years...where they would just strangle Hali in the 4th quarter and the refs would ignore it...

Cheating asswipes...Miller is a douchebag.

I cant post this photo enough...it was on a 4th quarter TD pass.

[Reply]
Halfcan 10:03 AM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Before he puts his knee down on that Colt player's helmet he repeatedly slammed his head against the turf.

Easily the dirtiest team in football.

Class all the way
Yep, Vonn D Bag is the dirtiest cheap shot artist in the NFL. :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:23 AM 09-22-2017
Ah, so it was "Trevor is Alex" and it's now "Trevor is Orton"... fun stuff.

Whatever makes you feel better, I suppose. It's too early in the season for people to get too crazy with what is happening, hell it's only 2 weeks. So far, so good.

PGM, you're right though.. if only he had one Tyreek rather than DT and Sanders, that would really show his true awesomeness.
[Reply]
Page 1127 of 4881
« First < 12762710271077111711231124112511261127 112811291130113111371177122716272127 > Last »
Up